TopCoat Deck

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

TopCoat Deck can assist you with your deck projects....

St Paul Automotive

Full Automotive repair facility for ALL Makes and Models(classics included). Complete diagnostics and repairs performed by ASE Certified Technicians.

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

22nd Century Roofing

ROOFING | SIDING | GUTTERS | STORM RESTORATION Deep knowledge of the industry is our greatest asset, and it can become your asset as we guide you through the process of remodeling the exterior of your home or commercial property. We understand this is not a process you go through often, so we take pride in making this process seamless for you, especially if you are busy or always 'on-the-go.' - Our knowledge of the local codes and laws in the industry will leave you with the peace of mind that your home is in the right hands. - Our core expert trades are roofing, siding, and gutters. - We are storm restoration specialists and will help you with your claim. - We also boast a dedicated in-house gutter division. Text or email us if that works best for you. Let's make it easier, not harder. • BBB Accredited • Thumbtack Top Pro • Certified Drone Pilot • Certified Vinyl Siding Installer • EPA Certified • Preferred Contactor of: James Hardie Ply Gem, Owens Corning • DoneRight Partner by Gutterglove

Offers by 22nd Century Roofing on Angi

06/25/2018

We were very satisfied with the work done by Topcoat Deck. They were very organized, efficient and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Power wash deck and stain deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. The TC Deck crew looks forward to working with you again in the future.

02/08/2016

East Derry Tire is fantastic. They're honest and will do their best to provide the exact service you need. I've used them many times for regular maintenance, but this time I was in a bind. The check engine light came on and I just dropped the car off to see if they could squeeze me in. They probably didn't really have the time, but they got my car in and fixed the problematic ignition coil. I'm su...

Description of Work
Needed to have an ignition coil replaced.

Category auto repair

09/29/2014

The deck looks like new. The work was done efficiently and professionally. Very happy.

Description of Work
Cleaned, sanded and stained deck

Category decks

06/26/2014

They were efficient. They're teachers and they do that in the summer time. They were very good and professional.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote to stain the deck; they got the check and they're coming to do it. They've also worked for me at my previous home five years ago. They cleaned my deck and got all the stains off before they restained it.

Category deck cleaning

04/16/2014

Attractive service, and the deck looks great. Took them a little while to come back for the finishing touches, but the deck looks great. They offer a yearly 'maintenance' contract of some sort, at a large discount from the initial pricing. I am looking forward to this service, when my deck needs it. I would absolutely trust the workers with my deck again.

Description of Work
Clean & coat deck

Category decks

Deck maintenance, decks, porches, fencing, pressure washing & siding.