BOB'S CIRCLE PLUMBING

With Angi since November 2002

Francis Landscape Essentials

Francis Landscape Essentials offers numerous applications concerning hardscapes and softscape services and seasonal maintenance plans such as : permeable patio - walkway - stairway - retaining wall - seating wall installations. We also offer services such as : mulching - sod - plantings - decorative boulder - soil amendments - grading - rock revitalization - planting repurpose - shrub and small tree removal - pruning - spring clean up - landscape winterization - snow removal and much more. Francis Landscape Essentials does not provide lawn care services.

Better Yards & Gardens

May contact through email. Award winning. At Better Yards & Gardens Excellence is our standard for your landscape design! Creating your outdoor living space not only gives enjoyment to your family, but also enhances the investment potential of your property.

Lifestyle Landscapes LLC

Lifestyle Landscapes is a full service lawn care, landscape, irrigation maintenance and snow removal company. We offer spring/fall clean ups, fertilization and weed control, irrigation system maintenance, landscape design and build plus snow removal. We pride ourselves on high quality results for a fair price. We believe in treating all of our customers as family members. We want to bring your Lifestyle to the outdoors in a very environmentally friendly and budgetary way. We will always take the time to answer all your questions with our over 30 years of experience in the green industry. Our team is trained and educated in the proper horticulture techniques to beautify your property.

07/08/2016

I came home to find water on the basement floor. There was a spray of water coming from a soldiered joint on a water valve that was in the water line after the water meter. I shut the water off and called around for service. Being the water in the house was off I was in a hurry to get it fixed. I did not shop for price and Tim was the first to be available as they are a few minutes from our reside...

Description of Work
Replaced a water valve that sprung a pinhole leak in the soldered joint.

06/11/2015

I use them all of the time now. I had used him before.

Description of Work
Bob's Circle Plumbing

02/05/2014

12/19/2012

Called to request an appointment and the plumber came promptly. All repairs were done promptly and correctly and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Circle Pines is our usual plumbing repair service. We called regarding leaking faucets, running toilets, and a leak in the ceiling that was likely plumbing related. The first two issues were quickly fixed with a tank kit and repairs to the faucets. The ceiling leak was due to a toilet seal fail that we were totally unaware of and was fixed quickly.

08/18/2011

Well, I thought it went OK. Plumber was professional and friendly. Did work on time, cleaned up and was reasonably priced. Shortly after installation, we were getting water hammer when the toilet flushed. I had him come back out and he said the newer valves sometimes do that and you can try to keep adjusting it. Not much else. Now - 3 years later (I think it was 2008), we are getting the water ham...

Description of Work
replaced toilet in basement

02/05/2014

Category plumber

08/04/2003

GOOD , CLEAN AND FAST.

Description of Work
FIXED SOME GASKETS

Category plumber