Honeywood Builders Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2010

I am a carpenter by trade and I not only sell and run the job but I also strap on the nail pouch. Have been in business for over 30 years. Hold a A plus rating at the Better Business Bureau. Have built new homes and many other additions and alterations. I do kitchens and baths, custom design services, have access to all different subs that have been with me for 15 to 20 years. Have numerous referrals if needed. Have built custom English Conservatories. Pride myself as a detail oriented builder....

D S Bahr Construction Inc

D. S. Bahr Construction, Inc is a growing company that stresses high quality workmanship with a personal touch. We specialize in roofing, siding, deck construction and most facets of exterior remodeling. We handle siding replacement in the twin cities, roofing in the twin cities, as well as all twin cities deck construction. We also perform other types of construction and remodeling for the entire twin cities metro area. When i started D. S. Bahr Construction, Inc in 1990, I decided that there were two important standards that I would maintain for my company: high quality & excellent communication. We use only the highest quality roofing, siding and deck materials backed by strong manufacturers. My Minneapolis roofing contractors know that every job must pass my high standards for quality work. You won't find a deck builder in the twin cities that takes more pride in their quality workmanship. Communication - as a home owner myself, i understand that there's nothing more frustrating than waiting for answers and call backs from companies i need service from. At D. S. Bahr Construction, we guarantee that we'll answer all your questions in a timely fashion. No more waiting indefinitely for a call back to get a bid for decks in St. Paul or roofing in Minneapolis. No more playing "phone tag" when you need answers about house siding in the twin cities. As president of D. S. Bahr Construction, I'm still hands-on and in the field. If you contract us to handle your remodeling and construction needs, you'll always have a link to the owner and president of the company. Please include a contact phone number when emailing for estimates. Award winning.

Rick's Roofing & Siding Inc

Rick's Roofing and Siding Inc. has been the company to call in the Twin Cities for quality exterior remodeling since 1985. Over the past 33 years we at Rick's Roofing and Siding Inc. have been dedicated to our customers' and our community. We do this in three ways; we inspect all of our jobs post completion to ensure quality craftsmanship, we only work in the Twin Cities and surrounding area, and we only install quality products.

Offers by Rick's Roofing & Siding Inc on Angi
J&B Roofing

J&B Roofing was established in the year 1984 in South Saint Paul, Minnesota, since we have remained a local and family owned business that focuses on quality and not volume. We install major roofing manufacturer products and we ensure that all of roofing projects meet customer and state requirements. We deliver the materials, protecting your landscape and property. We possess an extensive knowledge of the roofing industry necessary to provide the most economical solution to any roofing challenge you may have. Whatever your needs are: residential, commercial, apartments, multi-family dwellings, pitched room, or flat roofs. J&B Roofing has you covered. Each job we do has a specific plan on how to do your roof. With years of varied experience in both residential and commercial roofing- there is no job that is beyond our doing. We pride ourselves on providing our services in a timely, cost effective, and safe manner.

Offers by J&B Roofing on Angi

09/23/2015

Description of Work
Great service helping with the installation of a patio door! I think Brian has done this many times. He came quick, did a fantastic job and is a great guy!

Category remodeling

08/08/2015

Brian came to my home and provided a quotation. He was professional and great to talk with. He was very helpful and offered options, pros and cons. He provided me with a quotation which was fair and I decided to proceed with Brian. Unfortunately, after 3 attempts to get him to start my home project, he did not follow through, did not get back to me and manage my expectations he had set with me as to when he would begin the project. He ultimately made commitments with me that he could not keep. I decided to not go with him after all.

Description of Work
Quotation for home soffit, gutter, and fascia replacement project.

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Removed Member name] is correct in that I did not followup with him like I should have. He was having landscaping work done on his home witch delayed my starting the project. By the time he was ready for me to start I had numerous projects going and could not get to his like I wanted. I have been working 12 hour days to try and keep up and I should have comunicated better to him on scheduling. I have been in business for 38 years and sometimes get slammed with work and don't do a good enough job with communicating time lines.

06/02/2015

We have used Brian and Honeywood Builders for multiple projects over the last couple of years. We can't say enough about Brian and his work. He's the most thorough and detail oriented contractor I've ever encountered. I don't have to worry if it's being done right, because Brian is not satisfied until he thinks it's right, and Brian is very demanding of himself. I never have to linger or "supervise" because there is no need to with Brian. From the smallest detail to the bigger Issues, Brian will tackle the job thoroughly, professionally, and competently. The best thing about Brian is that even the smallest of details are important to him, and he will always ask for your input on decisions that will affect the outcome of the project, no matter how trivial they may appear. Brian is careful in your home, always cleans up each day, and does his best to be out of your way. He even entertains our old dog Jake, who is 13 yrs old, and developing cataracts due to his age, so he likes to bark at everyone he doesn't recognize, including Brian! Every day Jake would bark, and Brian would just laugh and pet Jake. Not everyone would react that way. All in all, I will be using Brian again for other home projects, and I hate to do this because he is already busy enough, but I would highly recommend him for any project you may be considering in your house too. He's simply the best contractor I've had the luck to have in my house.

Description of Work
Bathroom tear out and remodel, including new tile flooring. Front entry stairs and landing tear out and remodel, including new tile flooring, new wood stairs, and all related work. Tear out of all downstairs floor trim and replacement after drain tile installed. Removal of all doors and retrimming of bottom due to new carpet installation.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

08/06/2014

Brian was great! The basement looks better than before and the work was very professional.

Description of Work
Brian finished my basement after water damage and mold growth had been remediated.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

04/27/2014

We had trouble obtaining written estimates from other contractors. My husband and I had no idea what the work would cost and Brian was about the 4th person we tried to contact to confirm a price and verify the date would work with his schedule. He was very responsive and provided an estimate and confirmed the date was acceptable. We had a slight glitch when it appeared Brian might have trouble reconnecting the plumbing due to the new under mount sink. He was very willing to assist us but we decided to have a plumber finish the reconnection in the event more work would be required. Brian was very careful in removing the old countertops and patched a small tear on the wall. We are planning to do more work next year (wood floor in living room and update a bathroom) and would be confident in his ability to do these jobs. We are grateful for his last minute assistance and careful work removing the old counter tops.

Description of Work
Removed kitchen counter tops and sink to prepare for granite counter installation.

Category countertops,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

11/27/2013

What was most impressive to us was their adherence to schedule and following through exactly as they said they would from first bid, through ordering, delivery, installation, finishing outside trim, clean-up etc. Also impressive was the comfort level of working with them. We are two women raising a child and did not feel any negative judgement on their part. They both were hard workers, even on very hot days, and took the time needed to do a thorough job. All our windows work perfectly. They spread tarps on the stairs and throughout the house when hauling debri out and tidied up after themselves evey day. They did make some gouges in new vinyl flooring in basement. I wish I had laid cardboard or rugs down beforehand but in general, we were very happy with their work and the fact that they followed through in a timely manner. Brian was good at answering questions via e-mail when we sent them and they were easy to be around. We would certainly hire either one of them next time.

Description of Work
Honeywood Builders (Brian) and Girard Construction (Randy) worked as a team to install 16 double-hung Marvin windows, 2 small basement sliders (Marvin) and one egress window in our 1910 two-story house. They also pulled out and re-poured a cement slab to repair damaged front steps.

Category remodeling,replacement windows

09/24/2012

Brian Carney of Honeywood Builders, Inc. was referred to us by a friend. He has finished basements in two of my houses. Each time, he provided a clear estimate for the work, including detailed drawings and a timeline for the completion of the project. For both projects, he came in on budget and the projects were finished before his completion date. The jobsites were kept clean and free of debris. I use Brian for all of my construction projects and highly recommend him to anyone who needs any type of construction work performed.Bri

Description of Work
Honeywood Builders finished basements in two of my houses. Complete projects from drawings to rough in carpentry through finish carpentry, carpet and paint. Including all plumbing and electrical work.

Category carpet installation,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Remodeling (Residential or Commercial) Custom Additions, Basement Finish, Kitchens, Baths,Second Floor Additions, Porches,Bathrooms,