Chanhassen Family Dentistry PA

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

We are a full-service dental office offering general and preventative dentistry, oral surgery, tooth repair, straightening and whitening, tooth replacement, dentures, conventional and Invisalign® braces, dental implants and mini-dental implants. Technological advances and improvements in techniques make it possible for us to offer solutions that were not even options as few as two or three years ago. We focus on incorporating new information, new resources, and new treatment tools into your care plan to make it better, more comfortable and more affordable. Additional fax - (952) 974-9214. To see if this provider is board certified go to abgd.org....

04/07/2014

I think they are great and they have done all kinds of work for us. I don't know what they would improve on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We see Chanhassen Family Dentistry for dental care. We were last there for fillings.

02/15/2013

I have been going to him for 13 years. I think they are fine. They have a new office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a feeling.

12/12/2012

Chanhassen Family Dentistry PA were very thorough, but not a real good bedside manner. We had to wait about an hour for her appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife went to Chanhassen Family Dentistry.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist,dentures

11/12/2012

It was very good! He is excellent with his bedside manner, and he explains everything very completely and in terms you will understand. I would highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went here for general dentistry.

11/08/2011

Chanhassen Family Dentistry personell were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a general checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Crowns, Lava, Orthodontics, Invisalign, Restorative, Root Canal Therapy, Periodontal, TMJ Treatment, Oral Surgery, Prosthetics, Wisdom Teeth, Implants, Emergency Treatment, Dentures & Partials, Periodontal & Gum Disease.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available