A & K Service Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2004

A & K Service, Inc. professionally paints and does small remodeling projects in both private homes as well as commercial buildings. We have been in business since January, 1996, serving the entire metro and suburban area. We provide free estimates and excellent references. Our painting services also include staining, enameling, wallpaper removal, spray texture, drywall repairs and exterior siding and trim repair. A & K service is fully insured and bonded for our customers' trust in placing our employees on their sites. Call us for your estimate needs and we'll provide quick and efficient service. Additional contact names - Duyen Nguyen, John Park....

Whether it's getting a new roof installed, remodeling your home, or just about anything in-between, we can help! ​Formerly known as Lynn's Roofing, We have been helping homeowners for twenty-five years.

General Contractor focusing on helping businesses and homeowners renovate their properties since 2004. We specialize in Storm Damage Repair and Replacements. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Doors and any other item that may have been compromised. We will work hard to ensure you are back to pre-storm condition as quickly and efficiently as possible while providing EXCELLENT customer service. We work with all insurance carriers. Call for a FREE EVALUATION Today.

10/05/2016

I have reused them multiple times. I'm a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

10/05/2016

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

08/04/2016

A&K did a fantastic job with the house! I am really pleased with the end result. They were punctual, respectful, and the house looks wonderful.

Description of Work
External house painting

05/15/2014

I had originally requested the quote in April when there was still snow on the ground. I was happy when they called me a couple weeks later to find out if I had any questions re: the bid. I had three bids -- Aand K was in between the 2 bids but said that they could be at my place as soon as the weather was good. They came on the 13th to pressure wash the house and then came on the 15th to paint. t...

Description of Work
paint the exterior of my home; this included painting the window and door trim, exterior door and garage door. I have a rambler with a walkout basement. There is brick on the front of the house. The bid included the paint and pressure washing.

05/10/2013

This was a terrible experience. I had hired Aand K earlier this spring and had to ask them to leave after the first day. The painter that performed the work did more damage than he did good. I am aware that having an old home means the job won't be perfect but there is no excuse for painting hair and dust into the trim, sloppy painting and unsafe work habits. During the day I checked on the painte...

Description of Work
I had hired A & K to prep and paint the trim of my stairway; to patch some damage to a wall, and to paint the ceiling of the the stairwell and hallway. I did ask ,in advance, that chips in the old paint be feathered out and that the surface be scuffed so that the new paint would adhere more effectively to the old oil-based paint that was already on the trim.

Category house painters

Interior painting-staining, exterior painting-staining, spray texture, wallpaper removal, exterior siding and trim repair-replacement, drywall repair-replacement, cleaning private homes, cleaning commercial buildings and offices

Ask for details.