A & K Service Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2004

2766 Century Trl

Chanhassen, MN 55317

A & K Service, Inc. professionally paints and does small remodeling projects in both private homes as well as commercial buildings. We have been in business since January, 1996, serving the entire metro and suburban area. We provide free estimates and excellent references. Our painting services

10/05/2016

Joan T.

I have reused them multiple times. I'm a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

10/05/2016

Joan T.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

08/04/2016

Julie D.

A&K did a fantastic job with the house! I am really pleased with the end result. They were punctual, respectful, and the house looks wonderful.

Description of Work
External house painting

05/15/2014

Ginny K.

I had originally requested the quote in April when there was still snow on the ground. I was happy when they called me a couple weeks later to find out if I had any questions re: the bid. I had three bids -- Aand K was in between the 2 bids but said that they could be at my place as soon as the weather was good. They came on the 13th to pressure wash the house and then came on the 15th to paint. there were 4 individuals who did the work. I am really happy with how quickly they were here and the quality of work. Very clean without spills on my driveway, brick or windows.

Description of Work
paint the exterior of my home; this included painting the window and door trim, exterior door and garage door. I have a rambler with a walkout basement. There is brick on the front of the house. The bid included the paint and pressure washing.

05/10/2013

Margaret R.

This was a terrible experience. I had hired Aand K earlier this spring and had to ask them to leave after the first day. The painter that performed the work did more damage than he did good. I am aware that having an old home means the job won't be perfect but there is no excuse for painting hair and dust into the trim, sloppy painting and unsafe work habits. During the day I checked on the painter and found his ladder extended into the stairwell with one leg of the ladder on the stairtread and the other leg of the ladder resting on a paint can on the tread below. WHen I questioned the safety of this and offered him my little giant he declined. Within the hour he fell from his ladder and the ladder came crashing down the stairwell, damaging the wall, the stairtreads and (what I would discover later) cracking a window. After the painter left for the day and I had a better chance to examine his work, I found that there had been no prep work at all. There was no attempt to feather out any of the chips much less wipe the surface. A wall that had been patched had been painted without any attempt to sand the patch compund smooth. When I talked to the estimator and quot;Yoand quot;, the next day to tell them I was not continuing with the services, he asked that I pay some portion of the days work from the pervious day. Foolishly, I paid him $200 because I just wanted them to go way. Now everytime I walk up the stairs I get angry. I have filed a complaint to the BBB but that complaint has gone unanswered. Ther has been no attempt from Aand K to offer to repair the window. After my experience I have also learned that Aand K owes several thousand dollars to a popular twin cities Benjamin Moore retailer.

Description of Work
I had hired A & K to prep and paint the trim of my stairway; to patch some damage to a wall, and to paint the ceiling of the the stairwell and hallway. I did ask ,in advance, that chips in the old paint be feathered out and that the surface be scuffed so that the new paint would adhere more effectively to the old oil-based paint that was already on the trim.

07/12/2012

KEN S.

Good

Description of Work
Cleaned and refinished backyard deck.

Category decks, house painters, interior painters

03/29/2012

Fred H.

They have always been prompt and do a great job in cleaning our house. We like them very much and have had a very positive experience with them. They also have a BBB rating of A+.

Description of Work
We have used them for several years shortly after they started business for housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

09/16/2011

Robert L.

The services provided by Aand K were complete, professional and completed on tiem and on budget. We have use Aand K in the past and have come to rely on them.

Description of Work
They power washed and painted the deck and facia boards around the home. They also repaired woodpecker holes. The services provided by A&K were complete, professional and completed on time and on budget. We have used A&K in the past and have come to rely on them.

03/26/2010

KEN S.

Arrived on time. Purchased materials before beginning work. It took 3 consecutive days. cleaned up fairly well.

Description of Work
Purchased wood and installed cedar deck (450 sft.) in back of house. Happy to make changes as they became necessary. Excellent workmanship.

Category contractors, countertops, decks, drywall, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters, doors

02/09/2007

BONNIE H.

On time, in budget, excellent!

Description of Work
This company did house painting for me. They were EXCELLENT! Fast, efficient, great quality. WONDERFUL!

04/27/2005

MONIQUE D.

A and K DOES A NICE JOB OF CLEANING FOR US. THEY COME TO OUR HOUSE EVERY TWO WEEKS. IF I HAVE ANY CONCERNS, THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND PROMPT TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES. THEIR PRICES ARE VERY FAIR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
A & K PERFORMED HOUSE CLEANING SERVICES. THEY DO THE VACUUMING, DUSTING, TOILETS, TUBS, AND FLOOR CLEANING.

Category house cleaning

10/28/2004

Randall B.

THE CREW WHO REMOVED THE WALLPAPER WERE VERY NICE, BUT ALMOST AN HOUR LATE IN ARRIVING WITH NO PHONE CALL. THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE USING WARM WATER TO REMOVE THE WALLPAPER, BUT I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY WOULD USE NOR HOW BIG A PROBLEM IT WOULD CREATE. THEY PUT NO TARPS OR DROP CLOTHS DOWN AS I WAS HAVING THE CARPETS REMOVED, BUT THE WATER RAN DOWN ALL OVER THE BASEBOARDS, WINDOW SILLS, AND WAS SPLASHED ON THE CROWN MOLDINGS, IT WAS A MESS. WATER SPOTS RESULTED, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WIPE THE GLUEY WATER OFF RIGHT AWAY. THE WATER LEAKED THRU THE FLOOR INTO THE BASEMENT AND STAINED THE CEILING TILES IN THE BASEMENT, IT WAS A NIGHTMARE. I ASKED THEM TO COVER THE WOOD BUILT IN THE DINING ROOM TO AVOID MORE MESS, THEY DID, BUT NOT CAREFULLY. THE WALLPAPER WAS NOT COMPLETELY REMOVED SO WHEN THE CREW CAME TO PATCH, SAND AND PRIME THEY HAD TO REMOVE A LOT OF GLUE BEFORE THEY COULD PATCH OR PRIME. OVERALL IT WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE. THE OWNER OFFERED TO REPLACE THE DAMAGED CEILING TILES. NEVER AGA

Description of Work
REMOVED WALLPAPER IN 8 ROOMS, PATCHED, SANDED & PRIMED INTERIOR WALLS OF 1917 HOME.

Category wallpaper removal

A&M Builders LLC

Fully licensed and insured. When we build, we build to last!! We use high quality materials and take the time from the beginning to end of the project to make sure every step is preformed to the very best of our ability. We build high end decks and porches, specializing in the more decorative ones. We take pride in our work and it shows! We are a small owner operated company with decades of experience in building and remodeling that strives to turn your dreams into reality!

Innovative Painting Solutions LLC.

We’ve been specializing in interior and exterior commercial and residential painting for over 25 years. Free estimates. Custom cabinetry, doors and trim. Ceiling repair and ceiling painting. Deck repair and Deck painting.

Angel JR Painting

We are providers of painting services in the Minneapolis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Angel JR Painting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Contact us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs! Additional phone number: (612) 388-3646

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Angel JR Painting  on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Interior painting-staining, exterior painting-staining, spray texture, wallpaper removal, exterior siding and trim repair-replacement, drywall repair-replacement, cleaning private homes, cleaning commercial buildings and offices

Ask for details.