Ballantine Painting & DRYWALL

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2009

Since 1986, BALLANTINE PAINTING & DRYWALL Is the Leading Provider for Quality Drywall, Construction & Painting Services in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Licensed, Insured, Certified Members of the PDCA, EPA, MHA and Accredited Business with the BBB. For over 30 Years... Business & Home Owners, Property Managers, Churches & Schools continue to hire us and Rave about our "Exceptional Attention to Detail" "Affordability" "Organized & Neat" and "Dependable" Services. Call for your Complementary Proposal & Estimate on your next remodeling needs!...

M&M Custom Paint Inc

Commercial and Residential Interior / Exterior painting

Master's Touch Painting

Our mission is "To provide our customers with a professional, top quality painting service, with an honest and hardworking crew that pays attention to details". Additional email - tmskelly313@msn.com. Additional DBA - Master's Touch Painting.

Offers by Master's Touch Painting on Angi
New Village Contractors

New Village Contractors provides interior and exterior home improvement services . We have been licensed and insured since 2018 and are family owned. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Decks and Porches, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/19/2017

He was very professional and did a superb job. He returned our calls promptly.. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had painting in our home.

Category interior painters

04/03/2017

Perfect, we are doing our bathrooms next.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

04/01/2017

First they met with us to determine our goals and needs. They clarified the process, provided useful suggestions, answered questions, explained the process and estimated the cost. During the work they were always punctual, checked to make sure we were pleased with the progress and followed through on every commitment. The quality of their work was excellent and exceeded our expectations. They chec...

Description of Work
Interior painting; walls, trim and ceilings. Repair of ceiling cracks and patching on walls.

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

04/01/2017

Painters were here on time and respected our property. A great experience and would hire again.

Description of Work
Painted our entire home too perfection!

03/31/2017

Cabinets and trim turned out beautifully, we have received so many compliments on the transformation! Crew was prompt and professional throughout the process.

Description of Work
Ballantine painted the cabinets and trim of our home refreshing the the grainy honey oak to a fresh white. Also painted interior calls, did some drywall repair.

03/31/2017

Fantastic!! Time and time again Matt exceeds my expectations!! Always on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Matt has performed many projects for me. Drywall, painting, and ceiling texture He and his crew are the best. Matt is very knowledgeable and professional.

Category drywall,plastering,wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

03/31/2017

I called for a free quote and the owner Matt was able to stop by the next day and give me a quote on the project. I quote was in line with or lower than other quotes I had received on the project. I chose these guys based on Matt's ability and willingness to answer my questions and his knowledge on the tasks. Mike was at my door right at the time we had scheduled. He was polite and professional, h...

Description of Work
Fixing cracks and holes in the plaster ceiling in my kitchen, and painting it. Painting my living room

Category plastering,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your detailed review! It was our pleasure to work with you! Your word of mouth, and your testimonial sets us apart from the others. THANK YOU!

03/18/2017

Always on time, did excellent work. I never had to have them redo anything.

Description of Work
I used Ballantine as our complex's turn painting experts.

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you SO much for your review [Member Name Removed]!

03/16/2017

Great, exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
On time, profession, hard working, and exceed our expectations!

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed working for you!

12/11/2012

See above. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Good communication in explaining the estimate to remove wallpaper, repair sheet rock and paint rooms. On time, clean (appreciated the crew's professional matching work clothes) Job was done sooner than expected, great service, good value. Neat, organized and affordable. It was obvious Ballentine painting drywall was experienced as they had a few challenges in our old home but were able to match the existing plaster.. The next job will involve removing our textured ceilings and installing knockdown this spring. No hesitation in recommending their services to any of my friends. Thank you.

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Thank you for your review! We enjoyed meeting you and your family. Glad the work turned out so nicely. Let me know when you are ready to do the other work this spring. Thank you for your business! Happy holidays. Matt Ballantine

Drywall, Painting, Remodeling, Construction, Water & Fire Damage Repair, Wallcovering Instal or removal, Ceiling/Wall Texturing, Acoustical Refinishing, Deck Maintenence Finishing, Power Washing, Interior and Exterior Painting.

------------------------