Chismar Construction LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

35001 Raven St NW

Cambridge, MN 55008

If you are looking for a professional to install your roof, look no further. Chismar Construction, LLC, is the name to call. We will provide you with a reasonable estimate and do an amazing job on your roof. Our emphasis is all quality and customer satisfaction! Call us today!...

roofing (11)siding companies (6)window replacement (3)decks & porches (3)home remodeling (1)

04/26/2021

Could not be happier. All visits were on time. All representatives were courteous, professional and patient. Work craftsmanship was beyond expectations. They handled negotiation with my recalcitrant insurance company. Definitely planning to give them more work in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive soffit repair to roof.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2021

06/16/2020

Eddy came out and told me what the problem was. It is an easy fix and told me how to do it. He didn't charge me anything and was very helpful. I know a lot of contractors would have charged me and did some work that really didn't need to be done. He is a very honest person and I will call him for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak by the front door

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

06/08/2020

Very accommodating in regards to no contact during covid pandemic. They worked seamlessly with our insurance adjuster which we greatly appreciated. Professional job completed in one day. No complaints. Very satisfied. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

04/14/2020

They did pretty good work and didn't leave a mess upon completion. They worked through the cold weather to get the work done. Deserved an A based on the quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired siding, roof, and some side windows. Put a screen door and a big patio door as well as for trim work.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

04/14/2020

It went fine, professional and cleaned the site after finishing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding And Roofing

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

04/14/2020

Really satisfied with their work, Overall I would give them a favorable ranking! Really happy with how things have worked out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Done 3 roofs for me and helped me with windows

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

04/14/2020

110% work, would hire them and recommend the crew to anyone!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The put up siding on our house and redid our shutters after a hail storm

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

04/14/2020

Impressed with the professional behavior of workers and daily clean up on an extremely large job. Thank you Eddie and crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

04/13/2020

To sum it up, my experience with Chismar Construction has been quite positive. They are responsive, stand by their quoted prices and perform quality work. They followed up quickly on a couple minor post-project issues which is a great test of reliability. From a communications standpoint, Eddie and his subcontractors quickly returned calls and text messages which is another critical element in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My first experience with Chismar Construction was when I selected them to re-shingle the roof and repair five basement windows in our vacation home. Happy with the work performed on our vacation home, I selected Chismar Construction to add a three-season porch and attached deck to our primary residence, reside the entire home, install metal fascia and soffit cladding, perform needed structural repairs, replace a number of windows, replace two patio doors, replace the front door and, while this work was under way, re-shingle our roof due to hail damage that occurred during the project.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

04/13/2020

Work was completed timely. Very pleased with design and construction. Very good to work and met our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding and deck.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Roofing, siding, gutters, windows and full remodels.