Veteran Shredding

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2007

1800 Cliff Rd E Dock Door # 18

Burnsville, MN 55337

DOCUMENT SHREDDING / Drop Off Shredding / Document Storage - Veteran & Family Owned and Operated. 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. Call for service 952-758-2980 veteranshredding.net

04/17/2018

Christine S.

Came to our home ... excellent service!

Description of Work
Paper shredding

10/20/2017

Judy S.

Terrific. A very professional service by a very personable and friendly provider!

Description of Work
Large collection of papers too sensitive for usual disposal options.

Category paper shredding

Thank You very much for your business. Veteran Shredding: A Veteran & Family Owned and Operated Company Veteran Shredding appreciates the opportunity to earn your business! (SDVOSB) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. www.veteranshredding.net 952-758-2980

07/17/2017

Julie R.

Perfect. They were responsive to setting an appointment and providing a quote. They called the day of the appointment to reconfirm the time and then called again when they were on their way. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Mobile Shredding of 10 boxes of papers

06/21/2017

Carol F.

I left a message late afternoon and received a call back the next morning. They checked their schedule and I received a call back from the driver that he would be there as soon as he finished his current client. He thought he would be there in about 45 minutes. He showed up in about 45 minutes, loaded all the boxes into the container and it was all shredded on the spot. Very nice to work with, very professional, and my shredding is all done.

Description of Work
I was purging all my records and ended up with 15-20 boxes of things that needed to be shredded. I had used Veteran Shredding once before so gave them a call again.

Category paper shredding

Thank You very much for your business. Veteran Shredding: A Veteran & Family Owned and Operated Company Veteran Shredding appreciates the opportunity to earn your business! (SDVOSB) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business 952-758-2980

05/01/2017

RoxAnn M.

I emailed and called twice and did not get a response back over several days, so my husband just went to to their location. There had been some type of family emergency out of town and they we trying to get caught up in responding. They did the shredding at a reasonable price. It would have taken us for ever for to shredded all of the documents at home.

Description of Work
Box of old tax returns shredded.

Category paper shredding

Thank you for your review Please verify that you have my correct contact information, I do not show any emails from your name Thanks again for your business. VETERAN SHREDDING, LLC Veteran Owned Small Business 952-758-2980 Office

04/19/2017

Craig S.

Great! Dave did a great job! Explained everything and I watched the destruction on the video feed.

Description of Work
20 bankers boxes full needed shredding

Category paper shredding

Thank You very much for your business. Veteran Shredding: A Veteran & Family Owned and Operated Company 952-758-2980 www.veteranshredding.net Veteran Shredding appreciates the opportunity to earn your business! (SDVOSB) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business

04/10/2017

Betsy H.

Wonderful! Prompt service, fast, friendly, secure and thorough.

Description of Work
Shredding many bags of documents

03/27/2017

Jane P.

Veteran Shredding was terrific. They were polite, efficient, and very helpful. They carried many, many file boxes up from a basement storage area to the truck. I was amazed at how quickly it went. We shredded nearly 1 ton of old files!

Description of Work
We were moving an office and decided to eliminate several years of records rather than move them.

03/13/2017

Ronald F.

They did a fast and thorough job at our site.

Description of Work
Many years of records had to be shredded.

02/13/2017

roger M.

Very well. I was able to observe the entire process from pickup to the shredding.

Description of Work
Document shredding.

Category paper shredding

Hello Thanks for contacting Veteran Shredding VETERAN SHREDDING, LLC Mobile Document Shredding & Drop off Document Shredding *Mobile Hard Drive Shredding & Drop off Hard Drive Shredding* Pull Tab Shredding & Storage Document Storage Computer Recycling Shred Events Dave Bixler Jack Bixler Adam Bixler

02/02/2017

JULIANA R.

David was great! We drove to their facility and had them shred 4 boxes of old documents. They were very efficient. It only took a moment. We were able to watch the papers as they were shredded and were given a certificate of completion. Dave was also very helpful over the phone. Both Dave's were wonderful! We'll definitely go back in the future!

Description of Work
Shredded old documents.

Category paper shredding

Thank You for your business, we really appreciate it! Dave Bixler Adam Bixler Jack Bixler

01/19/2017

Elizabeth A.

Great. Dave the driver was very pleasant and consciences. Showed me how it worked. Would have loved and paid extra for them to take the cardboard, but Dave explained it can't be mixed :(

Description of Work
Shredding of business and residential paperwork. They came to my home.

Category paper shredding

Thank you, Veteran Shredding is proud to be recognized as a winner of Angie's List Super Service Award 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 Dave Bixler Veteran Shredding 952-758-2980 [Removed Member Name]

11/01/2016

Ann M.

This company was great. They did exactly what they said they would do, in the time frame agreed upon, for the price agreed upon and in a professional, personable and "no mess" manner.

Description of Work
Shredding of miscellaneous documents

10/11/2016

Sheree P.

Wonderful experience. Returned my call immediately. On time. Very couteous

Description of Work
Shredding old documents

09/03/2016

Mark P.

My wife says I'm a fussy customer who insists on excellence, so let me say without hesitation - these guys were great. Veteran Shredding is a local family owned business. I interacted with the father over the phone, and the sons who performed the service. They came to my home within an hour of my phone call, and quickly dispatched years worth of records. The truck has a video feed of the process, so I was able to see my papers being cut to bits. The sons told me the shredded docs go to a recycling center where they are made into new paper products. At this time, Veteran Shredding's minimum fee is $89. The lowest price I found from other vendors was $126, which included me transporting the docs to a shredding center. On the high end, Office Depot (and others) shred docs for $1 / pound. I'm guessing I had 600 lbs. The only glitch - I sent Veteran Shredding an email via Angie's List, and the owner was not able to respond - something to do with AL's email rules. I suggest using the Veteran Shredding's website to send them an email, or call.

Description of Work
Six 30 gallon trash barrels of docs to shred.

Category paper shredding

Thank you very much for your business. Dave Bixler Mitch Bixler Jack Bixler www.veteranshredding.net

07/30/2016

BARB P.

Dave came and did a great job. He noticed some photos that we had missed when he emptied one of our boxes into his bin. He immediately stopped and helped me retrieve things that should have been taken out earlier. He was helpful and personable. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
mobile shredding of personal paperwork

05/01/2016

Deborah M.

Both Daves were extremely professional, friendly, and helpful. I had bought an offer and let it expire. By the time I called Dave at Veteran Shredding the offer was way past it's expiration date. He was more than friendly and said he would honor his offer and get someone to our home whenever we wanted. I set the date and the second Dave showed up promptly to shred our materials. Getting our paperwork shredded was a breeze. I put our paperwork in several different kinds of containers and Dave just picked them up and emptied them into his dumpster. Within a half an hour everything was in the truck and shredded. I watched it being shredded on the monitor which gave me a great feeling of satisfaction watching 20 years of paperwork safely removed from our home!

Description of Work
Dave at veteran shredding came to my home to shred all of our excess paperwork.

03/31/2016

ALESSANDRA C.

I used an Angie's list offer for a discount coupon to get personal papers shredded. It took me a while to redeem my coupon due to my difficult availability to schedule the services during business hrs. But I finally did it and this supplier was excellent. They were responsive to get back to me to schedule the service, we had to reschedule the appt due to weather and that went smoothly. They were punctual when they came for the service and the shredding went very smoothly with their large truck which shreds your materials right out side your garage. I would

Description of Work
Came to my home to shred personal papers.

02/11/2016

Wendy L.

The problem with this provider is that they only have an answering service. As a result, it's a constant game of telephone tag. We had to re-schedule, which took numerous phone calls. Every time I'd try to call back, I of course only got the answering service. When the provider finally did provide the service, it was great -- no complaints about the actual service.

Description of Work
shredded bags of paper

01/29/2016

David J.

I purchased an offer from Angies list in 2012 for shredding, thinking I would be moving from a building I occupied for 44 years. Unfortunately the building did not sell and I did not get the documents to be shredded together until in January when the building sold and we had only 10 days to move. I called Dave at Veterans and he honored the coupon I purchased even though it states that it is void in 6 months. Dave showed up exactly when he said he would and shredded 6 barrels of documents in a matter of minutes. I was impressed with the professionalism and friendliness with which Veteran Shredding conducts their business.

Description of Work
Shredded Old Financial and Employee records

01/18/2016

robert W.

Excellent from start to finish. Got a live person to take my call, a return call to schedule an appointment followed very quickly. A convenient appointment was made with a very short time. An advanced call specifying arrival occurred, with arrival, as anticipated. Dave was extremely friendly and very efficient. Shredding done on site, rather than being hauled to another location, which I did not want from other services. Cost was less than expected, and service exceeded my expectations. Would only use this company for this type of service in the future.

Description of Work
Shred 5 waste bags of documents.

01/13/2016

Peter T.

They were on time, efficient, pleasant, and honest. A pleasure to do business with them. I watched the whole procedure, and chatted with them as the shedding continued. This was an Angie's List deal purchase, and everything went extremely well. Very happy with the service, and definitely would use them again.

Description of Work
Came to our home with a mobile shredding truck, and shredded many bags of old documents.

12/31/2015

Susan K.

It went very well. I was able to watch the entire shredding process that took about 4 minutes. Dave was very personable and helpful.

Description of Work
Dave shredded 7 boxes of personal documents that filled Veteran Shredder's large container.

12/29/2015

Benjamin C.

Today was first major snow storm of year and all metro roads a mess. We had scheduled a couple days earlier and I called and offered to reschedule. Their other scheduled business pick ups were not open presumably due to snow but they insisted on driving 30 miles to my house to keep the appointment. It had to be at a loss given the time gas and the relatively small size of my document dump of 3 roller garbage bins. Came on time as my 15 yo son finished shoveling drive and let him watch files get ground to nothing on the cool monitor that lets you see grinder inside truck do its work. Paid with CC. Whole thing super efficient and professional start to finish. Love these guys.

Description of Work
family owned and operated shredding business. Great for small businesses. Ive used them twice once 4 years ago once today in 2015. Both times for residential home office one-time shredding service. Today they shredded 7 years of legal and business files for 124 dollars.

12/14/2015

Elinor R.

there was immediate contact and friendly, helpful and professional service. dave did all the work and we didn't have to lift a finger. he brought the shredding truck to our house so we saw all the documents being shredded. last time we used a shredding company, we had to fill up carts and they hauled the carts away with the documents intact -- not anywhere near secure a process. we will never use another shredding company.

Description of Work
shredded confidential documents.