United Wall Systems

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2021

15142 Cherry Ln

Burnsville, MN 55306

Super Service Award winner 2014 - 2019. United Wall Systems Inc. prides itself on the expert quality of its work and the high level of customer satisfaction it has achieved. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we have the knowledge and expertise to provide exceptional craftsmanship and workmanship for you. We are specialists in new stucco applications. We also repair/restore existing stucco (re-dashing) and apply Elastomeric paint/coatings for re-coloring. Elastomeric stucco coatings will last 25-35 years and are a great option for restoring existing stucco. We repair and restore interior plaster and drywall (walls & ceilings). Water damage repair, skim coating and popcorn texture removal. We also install stone veneer. Certified Master Plasterers. Give us a call today to discuss what we can do for you!...

plastering (83)drywall (47)stucco (23)house painting (1)stone & gravel (1)masonry (1)interior painting (1)

05/02/2021

We used United Wall Systems to redo the front of our stucco home after woodpecker damage. John provided options based on his experience fixing the exact problem in the past. He was patient with my questions, explained his processes and was a great communicator. I would definitely use John and his team again and recommend to others. We are very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Refinished stucco columns and front elevation of hoe

Category stucco

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Review for United Wall Systems - 15142 Cherry Ln, Burnsville, MN - 39315851

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us with your stucco restoration. What a transformation! Also, thank you for being so great to work with during this whole process. I will pass on your thoughts to my team.

04/28/2021

We hired United Wall to repair the stucco on our house as it was starting to crack and in a couple spots pieces had fallen away. In addition to the repair work we had the stucco painted. When in the process of gathering estimates John arrived are our home looked at the areas of concern and did a general assessment of the over all stucco condition. I appreciated this when other companies were wanti...

Description of Work
Stucco restoration and painting

Category stucco,house painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for allowing us to provide quality stucco restoration for you. My team and I really appreciate it.

03/13/2021

Communicated throughout project. Started and finished on time. I am happy with the results.

Description of Work
Plaster ceiling repairs

Category drywall,plastering

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to provide quality plaster and drywall restoration for you. We really appreciate the business and working with you on this project.

03/10/2021

John and his crew were very professional. Communication before, during and after the job was excellent. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Plaster repairs

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review and your business. I will pass this on to my crew.

01/21/2021

The team was very professional and careful in ensuring everything was covered before beginning the job. They did a very nice job in patching and in making sure the patching used was of top quality to avoid any further disruption in ceiling maintenance. They also came back to go over the ceiling again as some of the patched areas did not lighten up entirely. The ceiling looks great. You can tell th...

Description of Work
I had some cracking in the ceiling over the fireplace and other patchwork that was needed.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thank you so much for allowing us to provide quality plaster restoration for you. My crew and I really appreciate your business. Also, thank you for being so nice to work with.

01/04/2021

From start to finish John and his crew provided a clear written estimates and timeline for the work. Excellent communication. The work area was contained with plastic barriers and cleaned well. Punctual, professional and respectful.

Description of Work
Ceiling patch and restoration

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing us to provide quality plaster restoration for you. We really appreciate the business. It is always our pleasure to work for and with people like you. Take care, John - Master Plasterer

09/30/2020

They replaced a four foot section of drywall and re-finished the entire ceiling with the hand trowel texture. It looks great, very satisfied.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair and texture.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate it and we appreciate the business. Let me know if you ever need any additional wall or ceiling restoration. Also, thank you for being so easy to work with. Take care. John - Master Plasterer

03/13/2020

We had significant wall damage that needed repair throughout our home. I had attempted to repair myself, but the job was too large for one person to do. I hired United Wall Systems to do the work. They seemed to be very detail oriented and perfectionists, which is what I needed. They spent 5 days in my home doing these repairs. They had lights to help them in making sure the walls were sanded flus...

Description of Work
Wall Repair

Category drywall

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

This review is very disappointing and not the norm. This is the first time that I have been made aware that Mr. [Member Name Removed] was not satisfied with the work that we provided. I would have responded immediately to his concerns and would have addressed any issues had I known. The safety of my crew and all others is and was a major concern. The house was "unoccupied" except for other contrac...

01/02/2020

We thoroughly enjoyed working with John. He was punctual, highly communicative, and did excellent work. I initially reached out because of a problem with stucco on the exterior of our house. As we were talking, I asked if he could help with plaster repairs due to water damage (from an ice dam in the late winter). He put together a bid, recommended an excellent contractor to help with other aspects...

Description of Work
Initially, United Wall Systems helped with a minor stucco repair and then helped with plaster repair in our living room.

Category plastering,stucco

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

11/30/2019

John and his team of Jeff, Tony and Sean were very pleasant to work with. They showed up every morning on time, even during a snowstorm. They repaired and coated 2 ceilings and a wall and removed a long ceiling crack. The results are truly immaculate! They also did an excellent job of cleaning up. We never do reviews but this is an exception. We would definitely hire them again. John and Carla Mur...

Description of Work
Repair of ceilings and a wall.

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to provide quality craftsmanship for You & [Member Name Removed]. You were great to work with from start to finish. Master Plasterer

New stucco applications. Repair and restoration of existing stucco (re-dashing). Stucco Elastomeric paint/coating and re-coloring, Interior plaster and drywall restoration. Water damage repair. Wall and ceiling texturing. POPCORN CEILING TEXTURE REMOVAL. Skim coating. Cultured and real stone veneer applications.

We install new sheet rock and tape for all repairs and water damage projects. We do not install new sheet rock and tape for new construction or full remodel projects.