Custom Drapery & Blinds by Michael Esch

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

415 W Travelers Trl

Burnsville, MN 55337

Window Treatment Design + Installation Experts.

01/15/2018

Mark D.

Careful measurements were taken approximately 3 weeks prior to installation. Promised date install date was exact. Our installer was neat and complete. He gave us tips on care, especially the proper usage of the cordless mechanisms

Description of Work
Custom fitted pleated cordless blinds, ordered and installed February 2015

12/01/2017

Howard P.

I ordered quite a few things in August. The decorator came over and I chose everything. She came back a few weeks later and we confirmed everything, made the order and I paid half. This was August and I wanted it by Thanksgiving. No problem, 6-8 weeks. At 8 weeks I called and it wasn't ready. Finally on 8 November it was installation day. Some got put up, but no rings for the curtains. 20 Nov, tried again, wrong rings. We ordered rings from Amazon, finally 29 Nov installation again. One curtain measured wrong, has to be rehemmed. Now we are in to December. What is up looks great, nice recommendations, helpful people. But for the price paid, four months and four tries is disappointing.

Description of Work
Window treatments, three blinds and several curtains.

11/20/2017

DAVID & DENNIE S.

Went completely as promised. Very satisfied with the product and with the customer service.

Description of Work
Had them measure, order and hang five cellular, cordless pleated shades of varying sizes in our new home.

11/14/2017

Rachael H.

Blinds were pricey but paid what we got for them. High quality with cordless and top/down adjustments

Description of Work
Added blinds to our four seasons room.

11/07/2017

Brian M.

Great product and very responsive. A small issue with closing the blind on the door and the installer came back quickly to fix. Unfortunately, it should have been discovered before he left and resulted in additional holes being made in the trim. I've had this company do work on 2 prior occasions without any issues and definitely would use again.

Description of Work
blinds for 2 windows and door in basement remodel

10/23/2017

LINDA D.

Good! We are enjoying our new blinds!

Description of Work
Worked for us on two separate occasions. We were happy with our blinds each time and the service we received. I have also recommended them to others and they were happy as well with their experience.

10/09/2017

Linda R.

I love the shades! They were on time friendly and professional. I have recommended them several times to friends.

Description of Work
I ordered window shades for almost every window in our home.

09/25/2017

Brian M.

Good. Small issue with blinds on sliding door however rectified very quickly.

Description of Work
Blinds in basement remodel

08/24/2017

WALLACE W.

It was excellent. It was an hour for coming and finding what I needed, and then about an hour for installation, so it happened at two different times and would be about two hours. I think what was really impressive to me is that the representative, Stephanie, who came out, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but she listened and gave me options, and was very patient in explaining those options to me. That, I truly appreciated.

Description of Work
Draperies, sales and installation.

08/17/2017

Brian M.

Door blind was sticking immediately and had to call back for adjustment which required additional holes in trim. Have hired before on 2 occasionso without any difficulty and therefore given the minor inconvenience, would hire again.

Description of Work
Treatmentso for 2 basement windows and sliding door.

07/17/2017

Liz L.

Prices seemed a bit on the high side BUT the service was exceptional.

Description of Work
Living room (2 windows and a picture window) shades and valances.

06/27/2017

Marilyn G.

It went well. Appreciated help picking out the blinds. Blinds in storage while the new windows were stained. Pleased with the room

Description of Work
New blinds for our sunroom.

06/01/2017

Mark D.

appointment time was kept. custom sized blinds were exact. installation was quick. informational instructions were demonstrated to keep our blinds in perfect condition for years

Description of Work
pleated blinds on lower level windows of home

05/31/2017

Barbara D.

The whole process from choosing to installing went very smoothly and the blinds look great on our windows.

Description of Work
Installed new wooden blinds on 11 windows (8 on first occasion and 3 on second).

05/30/2017

Brian M.

This is my 3rd time using Custom Drapery and Blinds. Most recently had an issue with the walk out sliding door blind. Installer came back very quickly to fix but I think it should have been corrected before he left the first time. That gas been the only issue after 3 installations. Product quality is excellent.

Description of Work
Blinds added for newly finished basement.

05/08/2017

Glen F.

It worked out very well and I am very pleased. Mike provided excellent customer service following the initial installation.

Description of Work
Installed custom blinds

Ann K.

They did fine. They were a little expensive, other than that they were fine. I had no issues with how they came out or what they did. They were a little pricey even with the discount. The worker was fine.

Description of Work
They did window treatments.

HERB H.

It turned out very well for us. Just liked the work they did. They were punctual, and the price was just right.

Sandra H.

They were great. I didn't really compare them to anybody else. I was so happy with what they had and how quickly they could get it done. They made the experience so easy. They had to make them, so it was probably 3 weeks for the draperies.

Description of Work
We had them for window treatments in the bedroom.

Rebecca G.

I have used them a couple times since I liked them. We used them at our business and then I ended up using them at home.

Description of Work
They provided blinds.

Sandy S.

They did an wonderful job. I thought they were reasonable. They weren't cheap, and they weren't expensive. They are very nice. They were very busy, and couldn't get out right away. They did keep contact with me. They were fine. They helped with the decision making process on what I wanted on those windows. They gave me a lot of good information. There were three workers. Not all together at times. The workers were good. I used them twice with the same set of windows. I finally got the patio shades window.

Description of Work
They installed shades. More decorating kinds. Shades on my windows. Decorator shades on my window.

Dru O.

Very well. Good advice on color and style.

Description of Work
Shades for large windows

Rushford K.

Both installations and products are great!

Description of Work
Two separate projects. First was roll up see thru shades for kitchen, dining and den. Second was for sunroom.

Kathleen W.

I was very please with what they did. The workers were very professional and they were efficient got the work done in a day.

Description of Work
They put custom blinds in.

Category blind cleaning, drapery cleaning, window treatments

Brad A.

The service was perfect. The delivery was when I expected it to be, the price was on target and I am really happy with the product. It was somewhere between $800 and $1,000. They were very professional. They did their job very well and I am really happy with the results.

Description of Work
They installed shutters in my bedroom.

Purpose Driven Restoration LLC

Purpose Driven Restoration & Remodeling is an Elk River, MN-based, full-service general contractor specializing in replacing roofing, siding, windows, doors and gutters. This includes storm restoration and retail sales. It also designs and builds residential additions and does remodels kitchens, basements and bathrooms. The Purpose Driven name is rooted in its core value of treating customers right and doing the right thing. You can count on PDR for integrity, trust, honesty and quality. Family-Owned Purpose Driven Restoration & Remodeling is an A+ Accredited Business by the Better Business Bureau. Purpose Driven Restoration & Remodeling will stand by you after the storm and throughout the restoration and remodeling journey.

American Building Contractors Inc

American Building Contractors (ABC) has been helping Homeowners, Property Managers and Board Members since 1998 with their roofing, siding, windows and gutter needs. We believe in always putting the wants, needs and concerns of our customers first. Our team is committed to delivering on our promise of safety and respect for you, your time and your property. We appreciate "It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!" Our Insurance Restoration Services Department helps our customers before, during and after mother nature strikes, with understanding the claims process to complete restoration. ABC's headquarters is in Burnsville, MN and we are licensed to do business in 44 states. Our regional offices are in Illinois and Florida.

Offers Coupon

EZ Home Solutions

Here at EZ Home Solutions, we have over 16 years of experience delivering quality and excellence as a general contractor. We specialize in the replacements, and renovations of residential exteriors such as roofing, siding, and windows. In addition to our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, our company is a five-star rated business known for its dedication to superior service and customer satisfaction. From consumer protection and training excellence, to city heritage preservation awards — we are an award-winning company with numerous Top 200 national accolades under our belt. We believe in selfless service and building lasting relationships with our customers. This means that when you work with us, we treat your home as if it were our own. You can trust that we'll never cut corners and always advocate for materials and practices with your family's safety in mind. To back our claims, we warranty our work for a lifetime. Rest "EZ" knowing that your home is in our hands. MN LIC. #BC657434 | WI LIC. #DC-060900059

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & Commercial Custom Window, Treatments, Shadings, Blinds, Draperies, Building Restoration Corporation, Draperies, Blinds, Shades & Shutters Installation.

We are unable to make any kind of repairs to products that we did not install