Commercial Steam Team

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2010

1654 Cliff Rd E .

Burnsville, MN 55337

We are a family owned carpet cleaning company that pay's our employees better than anyone in the industry (including 10% or our profits). This ensures that we have employees that have incentive to actually care about each and every client (not just their pay that day). We have been in business for almost 9 years and Dad still calls every single client about a week after the cleaning to make sure they were totally satisfied. If not then we head straight back out to take care of their concern. This almost never happens but is essential to keeping quality at it's absolute peak. Our employees are sharp, well mannered, great people. You WILL be impressed by our good nature and idealism....

07/16/2020

Carolyn M.

I have used this company twice now for cleaning my carpets. I have 3 dogs, and foster dogs as well. As much as we vac and keep up on the carpet cleaning ourselves with our store machine, nothing compares to having it done professionally. The system and products they use get any stains and odors out, and they also have an enzyme spray they use to pre-treat the carpet in case of any puppy accidents. I am so happy to have found this company for cleaning my carpets. I always make sure to move as much out of the way as possible for their arrival so they can get in and get the job done right and in a timely fashion. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I needed my carpets cleaned after fostering a puppy

11/16/2019

Anthony S.

Stains removed. Carpet looks and smells good. Pleased with the work. I was originally gonna have upholstery done as well but they charge far more for that than carpet for the same amount of time. Two couches, two chairs and a sectional would’ve been $750 (for 3-4 man hours- about 2x the same for carpet). When I asked why, they explained it was ‘hard’ on the employees. This felt pretty dishonest. It’s clearly not $150/hr hard- although something tells me the employees weren’t sharing that extra revenue.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

05/19/2017

Theresa C.

Fantastic. The service was wonderful as were the people who cleaned our carpet, especially a person named Reign. He was very thorough and a hard worker. They cleaned stains that a previous carpet cleaning company wasn't able to. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We live in a condo and had the carpet cleaned in three rooms and a long hall.

12/03/2015

Paula H.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned on stairs, hallway and 3 bedrooms and sofa and love seat cleaned

06/25/2015

Janet M V.

Description of Work
They sprayed and steam extracted as much as they could reach with all my furniture in place. (I had just moved in.)Since the building manager and I disagreed as to whose responsibility the dirt was, I was not happy to be stuck with removing what I perceived to be the previous occupant's responsibility, but that was not the fault of the cleaners he recommended.

06/22/2015

Karen S.

Description of Work
Great job of cleaning all the carpet in the house!

10/02/2014

william L.

I have used them for 5 years and it always turns out great. They are very informative. If I ever have a problem, they will come back to make it right.

Description of Work
They cleaned my old office carpet.

07/22/2013

Liz W.

They did a wonderful job! The two young men that showed up were punctual and polite. After a quick walk through to point out some problem areas (the previous owners had cats), they began cleaning and were extremely thorough. They left my house smelling wonderful and the carpets looked amazing. I'll definitely use them again for all of my carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Commercial Steam Team cleaned all of the carpets in my home.

04/12/2012

tim K.

The experience has been great. Both times I have been pleased with their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in a couple of my properties.

03/13/2012

Kris T.

Very good experience. They arrived on time and did an excellant job on the carpets. I didn't really think the carpets needed cleaning but after seeing how nice and new they looked after they were done; I was so pleased. Would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Sent out a very friendly estimator to give us a quote to have our office carpets cleaned. Gave a written estimate before he left. Scheduled appointment for the date and time of day that we needed.

12/19/2011

william L.

We took this office space "as is" three years ago and the carpet was filthy. Commercial Steam Team unbelievably brought the carpet back to life. We have used them for years and would not use anyone else. They are knowledgeable, friendly, punctual and dependable.

Description of Work
Commercial Steam Team cleaned the carpet in our office suite.

02/16/2010

LU ANN P.

Two technicians showed up right on time and completed the job in just a couple of hours. They cleaned our family room, living room, dining room, master bedroom, stairs and hallway which had not been cleaned for a few years and we have 2 dogs. They were very professional, were careful when moving our furniture and put everything back as it was. The carpets look great and smell even better. Their equipment was top of the line and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned, applied scotchguard protectant, and deodorized carpets in multiple rooms in our home

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

A-Plus Carpet Cleaning

**RECEIVE A $10 DISCOUNT AND PRIORITY SCHEDULING BY CALLING TO SET YOUR CLEANING** US Army Veteran owned and operated! A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a small business in every sense of the word. Locally owned and operated since 1993, owners Paul and Jim have a combined 50+ years of experience cleaning carpet and upholstery. With an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction, one or both of the owners will show up at every job. Our company goal is to make our customers happy! Contact us today for a quote. Note: To ensure a quick response, please include your phone number in your email request. A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a locally owned business since 1993 with a combined 50+ years of experience cleaning carpet and upholstery. With an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction, we have over 1500 five-star ratings on Angi's and have earned the Angi's Super Service award for 21 years straight! One of the owners is present at each job. Call us today at 612-386-7909! ***Discount Pricing for Neighbors*** Hey Neighbors! Schedule your cleaning with one or more neighbors and we'll offer a discount to each of you. Please call Paul at 612-386-7909 for more details

Offers by A-Plus Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Twin Cities Finest

***COVID-19 UPDATE - WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS. WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE YOU!!*** Twin Cities Finest only uses top-of-the-line equipment and Truck Mounted Butler System that gives your carpet, tile and rugs a deeper clean. Nothing cleans better! If furniture needs to be manipulated during the cleaning process, we have special tabs and Styrofoam blocks to protect your carpet and furniture. We use special corner guards to make sure your walls and personal belongings are protected while in your home as well as protecting your floor surfaces such as wood floors we might have to walk over with our special floor protection coverings. We know that the hoses can create damage to stairs, hardwood flooring, wood railings, and sheet rock corners. The last thing you want to deal with is having to hire another contractor to fix what was damaged after getting your carpets cleaned. We feel that these details are often overlooked in the industry.

Offers by Twin Cities Finest on Angi
    Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi

carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, commercial carpet cleaning, free estimate, carpet shampoo, steam cleaning, hot water extraction, spot treating, pre-spraying, Pre-treating, carpet protection, carpet protector, ant-bacterial deodorizing, deodorizer, chair cleaning, sofa cleaning, cubicle wall cleaning, office chair cleaning, tile and grout cleaning

duct cleaning, stripping and waxing tile, janitorial, housekeeping,