Budget Blinds

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2000

12550 W Frontage Rd Ste 110

Burnsville, MN 55337

Since its founding, we at Budget Blinds Serving Burnsville have proudly served the local community by offering high quality and stylish window coverings for any occasion. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the best products and services in order to enrich your home environment. Our lavish

09/08/2018

Joan T.

If you used this place, get everything in writing. We stopped by the Budget Blinds store in Burnsville. The owner helped up and quoted a price. When the Julie came to take measurement (same as we gave the owner), she list a price per shade that was more than $120 per shade higher that the quote from the owner. Julie stated that the owner was ready to retire, couldn't see well, and she had had to take care of his messes before. The owner did not return our call. I kept calling and he finally answered the phone -- his response to the situation was that he "did not recollect" anything, and that "he had no answer" for us.

Description of Work
Bedroom window blinds

04/09/2018

Helen Y.

Both the consultant and installer from Budget Blinds were prompt, experienced, friendly & professional. We have an older home with some challenging windows and Julie was very helpful with workable options and suggestions. Received a quote on the spot and the blinds were installed 6 weeks later.

Description of Work
We installed blinds in 4 bedrooms, our living room, dining room and office.

06/27/2015

Judith M.

It went well. The suggestions were appreciated.

Description of Work
First came to house with suggestions and samples and then came back and installed shades.

01/25/2015

Jane E.

Tom was very helpful and knowledgeable in providing choices within my budget range. The blinds match my windows perfectly from a color and size standpoint. Pam was great in the office scheduling the appointments. Jeff did an outstanding job in installing the blinds. Overall, this company is a great team to work with!

Description of Work
Installed blinds in my house.

05/09/2014

john M.

We have used Budget Blinds on several occasions for window decorations in our home, and have been extremely pleased with their service and prices. The sales representatives who came to our home have always been very timely and professional. They shows us a wide variety of options for whatever project we are working on, and do a great job of explaining prices, sales, upgrade options, etc. They include free installation on most purchases, and the installers have always done a great job installing the blinds we have purchased.

Description of Work
Replaced blinds in bedroom and 3-seasons porch. Measured and ordered new blinds for family room.

02/08/2014

Craig K.

Richard and his coworkers were professional, friendly and efficient. They returned phone calls promptly and answered all questions. The installers were prompt, efficient, did a great job. Excellent experience from beginning through completion. Would use again.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters and Roman shades.

Category replacement windows, window treatments

10/22/2013

Bruce B.

Excellent . Took about an hour to install all of the blinds. 5 total.

Description of Work
Measured and installed real wood blinds

04/18/2013

Terry M.

The blinds will be installed in about three weeks. I am confident that the installation will go smoothly and I am excited for the project to be completed.

Description of Work
The Budget Blinds rep came to my home to provide a quote for vertical blinds on a sliding glass door in our lower level family room. She was very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable and presented me with a wide range of options. I had indicated I did not want to spend alot of money on them because they were in a room we don't use very often. The price of the blinds included the installation. I have decided to use this company for the work. The blinds are on order and will be installed in about three weeks. I used Budget Blinds several years ago for blinds for three other areas of our house. Since having those installed, we got new carpeting in the living room/dining room and the blinds on the sliding glass door are too long. I asked for a quote to have those blinds moved up so they won't drag on the floor. The rep told me they would provide that service at no charge since we had purchased the blinds from them (but almost 8 years ago).

11/20/2012

Julie Ann G.

Starting from the person who came over first with her many choices and helpful advice, I could tell I was working with a good company. After choosing the blinds, I was given an estimated delivery date. The blinds were installed on time. The man who installed them was very nice, and had them up in 15 minutes perfectly. A thorough explanation on how to work them and care for them was given. There is also a year "no questions asked" year guarantee. Neither of these people were rushed. I have been told I am picky, and I will use them again, and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cordless honeycomb blinds, two sliding glass patio doors, five windows installed after choosing from their vast collections.

06/15/2012

Elaine B.

Budget Blinds' service was excellent. I would use them again in the future, but do not currently need anymore blinds.

Description of Work
I last used Budget Blinds two months ago. They came to my home, helped me choose my blinds, and then they installed them.

Category replacement windows, window treatments

11/04/2011

DOUG W.

They came out and measured the windows, made recommendations and gave us a price that was much better than we were going to get through Costco. So we went with them and they did a very good job during the installation.About a year later, we were having one of the rooms painted where they had installed a sheer type of vertical blind. I talked to Mike on the phone about how to take them down and he was very concerned about doing it the right way. Anyway, he finally decided he would just come out and he helped us take down the blinds the right way and then removed the "curtain rod" as well.He didn't have to do this, he didn't charge anything, he simply provided a great extra service!

Description of Work
Installed sheer type of vertical blinds in living room, cellular shades in the family room and bedroom. Everything went well, the measurements were all accurate and installation was a breeze.

06/16/2011

Molly B.

They matched a competitor's price and had a quick turn around time from order date to install date. The actual install was quick with a tutorial on how to properly handle the blinds to extend their life. I broke one piece after install and called to ask about a replacement (fully intending to pay for it as it was my error). They had the piece and were accommodating to replace it at no charge. Product line they have is qualtiy and all staff are familiar with products.

Description of Work
Budget Blinds provided one of three estimates I received for new blinds in three rooms. They were the third estimate I received so I had a good idea of what I wanted.

02/18/2011

Thomas G.

Called these folks because they had done work for my wife in the past. They came out and measured and then gave me the price. Much lower than anticipated especially for the huge picture window. 2 weeks later they called, said they were in. Told them to come anytime. Set up an appt. and they arrived early because he was ahead of schedule. Finished and was gone in little over a hour.

Description of Work
Had blinds installed for 5 windows and a huge picture window. Very cordial and professional, as was the installer. The salesperson also repaired another blind while he was at my home.

03/03/2009

kay M.

Installer was quick, and did a good job. We had to call after the 3 week estimated wait--blinds were installed about 1 week later.

Description of Work
Hunter Douglas blinds placed in 10 windows--large picture window in bedroom had metal blinds installed.

08/15/2008

Elizabeth F.

The company was great! They came to my house on time and provided the estimate immediately. After installation, there was an issue with one area on one of the shutters, which the company replaced immediately free of charge. Plantation shutters are a bit pricey, but the overall look is so elegant. I am extremely pleased!

Description of Work
Budget blinds came to my house with samples. provided suggestions, measured and installed two sidelights windows with hardwood plantation shutters. They also gave me an estimate for a third window, which I elected not to do.

12/17/2007

MICHELLE M.

In advising me on the product (the fake wood), the service person assured me the fake wood looked exactly like the real, and had me guess which was which. I guessed one I thought was real, and she informed me it was fake. I was extremely pleased, because I wouldn't have to spend the money on the real blinds. The horizontal blinds on my window are beginning to bend and warp - only a few of them, but I certainly can tell. There should be no warping if they are so similar to regular wood, and also that they are not even a year old.

Description of Work
Budget Blinds installed vertical blinds on my patio door, and on my windows I have fake wood horizontal blinds that were installed. The installation was at least several months ago. The people who installed and came out were great. I have no problem with the customer service, they were responsive and a pleasure. It certainly wasn't the people, it was the product.

06/26/2007

Thea K.

Called to have them come out for an estimate. After trading messages for two weeks (I only ever reached voicemail for my sales person) I finally gave up and called another company.

Description of Work
None.

05/21/2007

MICHELLE M.

They are very nice, so much so I felt like I was a part of their family. They returned calls and started the project right away. If there was ever anything that seemed off or wrong, they were quick to accommodate any change I wanted to make. Their prices are very reasonable, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed a lot of blinds in my home.

10/15/2006

JOHN & MELANIE W.

February '06. Came out right away and showed me several choices of colors and styles. Came back and installed them, cleaned up..no mess.

Description of Work
Installed vertical blinds in my office.

10/12/2006

KIM W.

The process went flawlessly. I was most impressed with the speed of the installation (the installer obviously knew what he was doing) and the customer service that followed. Within the warrenty period we needed to have a repair made to one blind. The service we rec'd to resolve the issue was first rate! They came out and fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Installed 3 Hunter Douglas honeycomb blinds in my home.

10/11/2006

Kurt&Karen W.

He was a good salesperson but we didn't use them in the end.

Description of Work
Had Budget Blinds come give us an estimate. They told us their prices couldn't be beat, even if we did it ourselves, buying the blinds from Home Depot. We almost went with them until we realized it was considerably cheaper to do it ourselves.

03/22/2006

KIM W.

Both the measurer/salesman and the installer were professional and knowledgeable. The blinds were installed within 2 weeks of my initial call to set up an appointment. I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
They measured windows and installed 3 blinds in my home.

01/13/2006

LINDA H.

Pamela Brown was very efficient and a true professional. She also helped us coordinate the color scheme for our carpet as well as the paint for the walls.

Description of Work
Put up vertical blinds in the dining room and living room.

11/12/2005

BARBARA O.

PAT WAS LATE FOR OUR FIRST MEETING, BUT SHE CALLED TO LET ME KNOW AND WE SCHEDULED TIME FOR AN HOUR LATER. WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD TAKE THREE WEEKS, BUT THEY WERE DONE IN TWO. THE INSTALLER WAS ON TIME. HE GAVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BLINDS AND REVIEWED PAPERWORK WITH ME.

Description of Work
PAT ERICKSON CAME TO MY HOUSE AND BROUGHT SAMPLES. SHE OFFERED SUGGESTIONS AND WORKED WITHIN MY BUDGET. I HAD A BEDROOM WINDOW, A PATIO WINDOW AND A LARGE PICTURE WINDOW. VERTICAL BLINDS WERE INSTALLED ON THE PATIO WINDOW AND HONEY COMB BLINDS ON THE OTHER WINDOWS.

10/31/2005

TERI F.

PROMPT AND HELPFUL. CAME TO THE HOUSE TO MEASURE EACH WINDOW AND SUGGEST OPTIONS. INSTALLED THE WINDOW TREATMENTS. CAME BACK TO ADJUST ONE THAT WAS UNEVEN AT THE BOTTOM. INSTALLATION WAS QUICK AND EFFICIENT. WILL DEFINITELY HIRE AGAIN WHEN WE GET WINDOW TREATMENTS FOR THE REST OF THE HOUSE.

Description of Work
MEASURED AND INSTALLED BLINDS.

Twin City Home Remodeling LLC

Twin City Home Remodeling is the team you can trust to deliver the results you are expecting. We have the ability to bring your ideas to life and the team that can execute your projects from start to finish. We go to great lengths to address your specific whole house remodeling needs, whether on the interior or exterior. We have almost 2 decades worth of experience as a company and a combined experience of over 180 years in all aspects of home remodeling and custom work. Communication and Quality is essential with all of our consumers. We also want to hear your idea's and let you be a part of the design process. Twin City Home Remodeling- "Where we value your time and your ideas matter!" Minnesota License #BC655900 Expires 9/11/2020.

Offers Coupon

Craftsman's Choice Inc

Craftsman's Choice Inc. Founded in 1998, By Ben Juncker & Matt Enfield has grown and is currently a team of 20 hard working professionals. We are a full service exterior remodeling company. In the beginning we worked as an independent crew for larger companies. Our experience inspired us to form our own team to offer what many large companies did not: Service - Integrity - Quality. Our vision was to create a company offering superior products, honest salesmanship and highly skilled installation. To achieve these goals, we formed our own company, Craftsman’s Choice Inc. We are a James Hardie Siding Elite Preferred Remodeler. MN license # BC384780. Thank you for considering our company, Sincerely, The Craftsman’s Choice Team James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. Marvin windows 27 Super Service Awards. Pella & Anderson. Additional phone number- 7632767465 Additional fax number- 7632767467

2022 Super Service Award

American Building Contractors Inc

American Building Contractors (ABC) has been helping Homeowners, Property Managers and Board Members since 1998 with their roofing, siding, windows and gutter needs. We believe in always putting the wants, needs and concerns of our customers first. Our team is committed to delivering on our promise of safety and respect for you, your time and your property. We appreciate "It's Not Just a House...It's Your Home!" Our Insurance Restoration Services Department helps our customers before, during and after mother nature strikes, with understanding the claims process to complete restoration. ABC's headquarters is in Burnsville, MN and we are licensed to do business in 44 states. Our regional offices are in Illinois and Florida.

Offers Coupon