Advanced Irrigation Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2005

4.4

We have 30 plus employees. Owner-operated. Use subs for plumbing. Charge hourly rates. Installation work is by bid. No travel charges. No service fees. Free Estimates. Award winning....

Steve's Quality Tree Service

Steve's Quality Tree Service

Steve's Quality Tree Service is a licensed and insured business in Oak Grove, MN. Owner Steve Quale is dedicated to providing you quality work at affordable prices. At Steve's Quality Tree Service, we take care of both residential and commercial properties, and are available for emergency tree service. Make us your first call for tree trimming and removal, planting, spring and fall cleanup, tree grinding, and fire wood. Give us a call today!

12/07/2017

The spring service was excellent. The 2nd repair was not good. The serviceman came unprepared and had to return. He wasted time and was inefficient. As the serviceman made two visits we also paid two invoices for the 2nd repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring start-up, head replacement. Had them back 2 months later to repair system as it was damaged and front yard had no water.

08/08/2017

I didn't like them very well. The quality was okay, and I got charged a bundle more because I had not had the sprinkler system going year after year, which is understandable. But he did something that he said he would not charge for, and they took it off my credit card without my permission and I was not happy with them when I saw my credit card statement. I don't appreciate people using my card w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for $69 for Sprinkler Winterizing and Blowout.

07/10/2017

Very well. Very friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler tune up.

07/03/2017

Did not come out when said. Already 3 weeks late for second application.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance

CATEGORY irrigation systems,lawn treatment

06/23/2017

He was a nice young man. He was very gracious. He did a good job the second time. I checked it over. I pointed out what I wanted fixed correctly and then I let him do his thing. Then I turned the sprinklers on and checked the direction and spray after that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The technician came out and redid the calibration of the irrigation heads.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Commercial & residential irrigation, landscape installation & design, landscape lighting, sod, seeding, spring startup & fall winterizing, weed control, slice edging, tree removal & planting, wood & mulch, retaining walls & lawn care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover