Hansen's Custom Countertop Services Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2004

8823 Zealand Ave N Ste I

Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

Hansen's is a second generation, family owned and operated business that's been servicing the Twin City area for over four decades. Almost two decades at our current location. At Hansen's, we stake our reputation on EVERY job we do! We put our hands-on experience and years of integrity into each

07/22/2021

Erica D.

Troy was so helpful and knowledgeable. Helped us save thousands with our kitchen countertop remodel and I couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out.

Description of Work
New Countertops

05/31/2021

Graciela F.

Troy Hansen was the best thing to ever happen to our kitchen. HANDS DOWN. After months of researching and researching - not only did he deliver AHEAD of schedule - but his crew worked flawlessly, efficiently and the craftsmanship was outstanding. We had new countertops installed, new backsplash, undermount sink and single handle faucet installed and it has transformed the heart of our home! Troy was open to new ideas and worked with me on adding a few inches to our snack bar to widen - makes all the difference in the world. I couldn't be happier and I would recommend him to anyone in the market looking to refresh their kitchen. Troy Hansen knows his business! You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen Refresh

05/20/2021

Naomi P.

AWESOME FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS! Prior to meeting the owner, Troy, my husband was a bit hesitant about hiring a company that we didn't have any references to or experience with. Afterwards, he was so excited that we found a trustworthy, experienced, salt-of-the-earth Harley enthusiast to upgrade our countertops! We will definitely use Hansen’s for future projects and HIGHLY recommend them!

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop replacement

05/18/2021

Steve S.

This was our second project with Hansen's. Both went without a hitch. Price was fair, quality of work excellent but for me the part that stands out is the level of service provided by Troy and his team. Clear, concise and responsive communication and therefore no surprises. I have and will continue to recommend Hansens.

Description of Work
2 new Corian countertops

05/10/2021

Lori C.

Exactly as scheduled. On time, on budget. I appreciated Troy’s help picking the countertop. He helped educate me so by the time I purchased I understood what I was purchasing and why. I love the new countertops.

Description of Work
New Quartz Countertops

04/30/2021

Mitchell M.

Great, Troy was easy to work with and answered all our questions. The process was wonderful, constant contact on status, and the production and installation were perfect.

Description of Work
Custom Countertop - Vanity

04/23/2021

Rich M.

Troy and his team did an awesome job. Their focus was my satisfaction. We love our new counter and backsplash. When I had a concern Troy addressed with impressive professionalism.

Description of Work
New Quartz Countertops / New Tile Backsplash

Category ceramic tile, countertops

03/23/2021

Bill S.

Went exceptionally well, Troy was very helpful in picking the right Cambria for our needs and color schemes. He sent out an Itinerary of everything to expect once the choices were made, stating who was coming , what date and time and the reason for the visit. Measuring was done and within a couple of weeks t we had new countertops. All of the craftsmen were polite and timely, cleaned up their messes and explained that they would return for backsplashes in 1 week so they could be custom cut. Troy also supplied the Extra Deep over sized double bowl sink in the kitchen and the undermount sink in the bathroom, both are a huge upgrade from what we had before.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Family Room and Master Bathroom counters

02/26/2021

Bonnie B.

It went very smoothly. Loved having the whole schedule right a way, printed copy and hung on refrigerator. We were so lucky to have Troy organize everything and helped pick out countertops and Troy had a sample of rimless stainless steel sink.in his showroom. Helped that Troy reassured me that the countertops design would be consistent through out. Then Troy directed us to Doug at The Tile Shop for backsplash. Made a appointment to see Doug and he had two tiles that he liked and we still didn’t know what to do, then Doug said lets try one more thing. That was it,Harry and I said “that’s it.” Thank you for a very professional company, made my life easier. Bonnie The installation went as planned and guys were very friendly and nice.

Description of Work
Countertops, stainless sink and backsplash

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

02/26/2021

Tim W.

We search 10 places and half a dozen contractors before landing upon Hansen's Custom. If I would have searched a dozen more, none could be more fulfilling or rewarding than the work and professionalism of our experience by Troy and company! Their attention to details are second to none. Please see for yourself in my pics.

Description of Work
Install new granite countertops

02/10/2021

Karen C.

Troy was very helpful and friendly, steering me to the best surfaces and price. He met my husband and I on his own (during Covid) with masks on, at the showroom to look at samples in person and suggested the one we picked. We really love it and would highly recommend Hansen's Custom Countertop Services to anyone who needs a quality job done. The installers were prompt, clean and friendly and we love the countertops.

Description of Work
I was redoing my whole kitchen so needed countertops replaced.

02/05/2021

Jesse H.

Troy was very easy to work with. He helped figure out the scope of work that made the most sense for our wants, needs, and budget. The communication was excellent at all stages of the project, and the installer was very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Countertop replacement

01/26/2021

Mark F.

We waited 19 years after building our home to upgrade to Cambria countertops. I did some considerable research on granite, quartz, and Cambria products. Then I researched 4 different companies who sell and install these products. I visited each of the companies to see what they carry, what services they provide, and the associated costs of those goods and services. In the back of my mind, I was thinking "This will be expensive, and I hope I can get a great price". But the reality of it is that "you get what you pay for" and I likely would not buy the least expensive option. I had read reviews on Hansen's prior to my meeting with him and they all were incredibly positive reviews. They influenced my decision to purchase from Hansen’s and I was not disappointed. They were not the cheapest, but I am convinced that they were the best. I wanted a company that could "do it all" so I did not have to try to plan a schedule for various trades. Troy lined up a plumber to uninstall 3 sinks and a garbage disposal and then to come back 2 days later and install the new ones. He also arranged for the laser measurements for the new countertops, the removal and disposal of the old ones, and the installation of the new ones. Troy was meticulous about keeping me informed of timing for each of these tasks and was prompt to inform me of any changes. This was very pleasant as it unfortunately is "not the norm" for many businesses. Bottom line: The upgrades look amazing. I wish I had not waited 19 years to do it. I highly recommend Hansen's Custom Countertop Services to anyone looking for custom countertop work. Troy knows the business well and there is no pressure to buy.

Description of Work
New Cambria countertops and sinks in kitchen & 2 baths. New backsplash in kitchen.

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

12/02/2020

Mark S.

Everything was upfront, responsive, the highest quality of work and I would without hesitation recommend and rehire.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop and backsplash

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops

11/23/2020

Susan H.

The service was wonderful. The company’s owner is very experienced in figuring out what you want and need. He will ask many questions and your plans to stay in the home or updating for the next family. This was very important to me as we will be selling in a few years. The prices as very fair as all the crews they run are very experienced and do this for a living for some time. They send out people vey qualified to do the first step of measurements, very important as they will see any problems and resolve before product placed in your home. The day of installation is very well planned and could not of gone better. We have used this company for out kitchen two years ago and returned to them due to the easy of working with them and end product, just beautiful.

Description of Work
Replace two bathroom and laundry room countertops, faucets and toilets

Category custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing

10/25/2020

Kathy K.

Everything went awesome. All questions were answered promptly and easily understood. The work was done quickly from the very first phone call to get a quote to the completion of the project. The installers were very friendly and very professional. Now with the covid pandemic happening they were very respectful to follow all cdc implementations. Never felt obligated or under pressure.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops, backsplash, new sink

Category countertops, plumbing

09/30/2020

Andy G.

I called Hansen's and the phone was immediately answered by the owner, Troy. (How refreshing to actually talk to a live person.) He was very friendly and listened to the project we were considering. He explained how the process would work and scheduled one of his employees to measure. After our approval of the bid, a date was set for the new countertops to be installed and they arrived at the agreed upon time. The countertop looks great and was installed expertly. The plumber, Tony, connected the dishwasher, disposal and new faucet. In one day everything was back in order. We would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Remove and replace kitchen countertops

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

09/28/2020

Amanda P.

I was so impressed by how well this project went. Troy, the owner is super detailed and responsive, and really just a pleasure to work with. My install was not the most straight forward, due to delivery issues I had with every component I was sourcing myself (sink, faucet, dishwasher). Despite that, Troy was patient, accomodating, and flexible. Everything else about my kitchen remodel has been difficult, so I was very happy that my counter top install went smoothly, and turned out looking fantastic. The install team was great. The plumber even added some additional shutoff valves that I hadn't asked for and wasn't expecting. I didn't shop around to compare prices, because I didn't feel like I needed to. Their pricing seemed very reasonable, especially at a time when it's hard to find contractors to do work at all. I wish everyone in the trades was as great to work with as this team!

Description of Work
Install laminate counter tops & sink, re-connect plumbing, add connections for a dishwasher

Category countertops, plumbing, home remodeling

08/26/2020

Craig K.

We recently contracted with Hansen's Custom Countertop Services to replace our countertop. We worked with Troy and from the first phone call we had with him through the completion of the project things couldn’t of gone better. In fact I kept telling my wife “things are going too smooth, somethings going to go wrong” but nothing ever did. After we picked out our new countertops, sink, faucet and backsplash tile, we agreed on a date and Troy provided a schedule of who would be at our house and when. The workers showed up on time, were polite, professional and informative. The whole project was finished in 3 days. We loved the job they did as they transformed our kitchen. We would definitely work with Troy and Hansen’s again and highly recommend them! Craig and Diane

Description of Work
new countertops, sink, faucet, garbage disposal and backsplash tile

Category ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing

08/18/2020

Kristi P.

Very well. Great service and product. Much better than any of the big box stores. Would do business with them again.

Description of Work
custom linoleum countertops

07/17/2020

Susan H.

I can highly recommend this company for their quality and Troy is great to work with. Troy answers all emails promptly and took care of every little detail. We love our new countertops!

Description of Work
Granite kitchen countertops

Category custom cabinets, countertops, plumbing, marble & granite

07/13/2020

Meg S.

Very skilled installation technician. Professional. Worked efficiently. Very satisfied with the results. The home office was easy to work with, knowledgeable about their products, and helpful with timely scheduling. Highly recommend Hansen Custom Countertop.

Description of Work
Laminate countertop installation.

06/02/2020

Ryan B.

It was an excellent experience working with Hansen's Custom Countertop Services. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of the project from start to finish. Great insight as well from color choices to the type of edging of the top. Hands down I would hire this company without hesitation for any future needs I have and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New kitchen counter tops

02/03/2020

Sarah N.

The entire process of replacing our countertops was great. Troy helped us pick out a pattern that would flow nicely with our cabinet layout and the installers were clean, quick and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Hansen’s Custom Countertops to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Laminate countertop replacement

Category plumbing, home remodeling

01/20/2020

Robert and Jean R.

Troy and his team are very easy to work with. (They installed my kitchen sink and counter last fall, so I didn't hesitate going with them again for this project). Troy communicates effectively both orally and in written form. His estimates are very clear and detailed, which I appreciate. He worked with Tile Shop in Woodbury to provide the correct amount of tile I needed, and showed me samples in his showroom for the cultured marble countertop I wanted. Wade, Chris, and Tony take pride in their work. The project took about 2 1/2 days.

Description of Work
Remove and install cultured marble bathroom counter, remove and install bathtub tile, remove and install bathroom sink faucets and bathtub faucet/valve.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, home remodeling

Elite Tile Specialists

We're a professional tile and stone installers. We focus on offering high quality work with using the best materials on the market. We specialize in kitchen backsplash, bathrooms, bathtubs, showers, tile floorings and stone installation. We've had over 10 years of experience and satisfied clients in the twin cities

Anton's Floorcovering LLC

Anton’s Floorcovering LLC was founded in 2005 by Anton Korotchuk, a working owner. Anton’s determination to provide the best quality products and finest craftsmanship in the flooring business, and to always exceed his clients’ expectations, has helped the company grow and prosper despite harsh economic times. Loyal repeat clients, as well as new clients, appreciate the red carpet service they receive from Anton’s Floorcovering LLC during every step of remodeling their homes or offices. Additional email - anton@antonsfloors.com

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Anton's Floorcovering LLC on Angi
    THE GROUT DOCTOR – WEST

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. DOES RESIDENTIAL WORK ONLY FOR DIRECT HIRE BY END USER. DBA: GROUT DOCTOR-WEST. CONTACT THROUGH website also: www.groutdoctor.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Residential and Commercial Countertop Supplier ~ Remodeling and New Construction – Solid Surface, Quartz and Granite Countertops as well as Custom Laminate in Post-Formed, Self Edge, and other custom edges. We sell Sinks, Tub & Shower Enclosures, Cultured Marble Bathroom Vanities. We offer Tear Out and Disposal of existing Countertops and Plumbing Disconnect and Reconnect in our installation services.

Concrete or Ceramic Tile Countertops