Pro Exteriors LLC

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

9001 E. Bloomington Freeway Suite 126

Bloomington, MN 55420

Pro Exteriors is located in Bloomington MN. With over 40 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry, we are able to provide our customers with the top notch service that each customer deserves....

window replacement (4)siding companies (4)roofing (4)gutter repair (3)insulation (11)door installation (2)tree service (2)fence company (2)electrician (2)gutter cleaning (1)

11/05/2019

I have to say Steve, Lisa Gruye and they're team are tops when it comes to professionalism, quality, and customer service for home improvement projects. I needed 11 windows and a storm door installed as a home improvement project and Pro Exteriors delivered what they promised. Pro exteriors got the job done on time and in budget. I would not hesitate to recommend Pro Exteriors and will be calling ...

Description of Work
windows and storm door replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please let us know if you need anything else. We’re always here for you! Steve Nelson Owner

02/17/2018

Justin met with my insurance adjuster at the start and the company worked hard to get the maximum benefit for me, even meeting the adjuster a second time when they felt the coverage was incomplete. They explained how the claim would work and handled every aspect of it. My bit in it was completely hassle free. They were responsive to my questions and concerns and conscientious about getting everyth...

Description of Work
Replaced roof, metal wrap on window and door trim, soffits and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

05/10/2017

Steve was always prompt to respond and finished our siding professionally and for a fair price. I would absolutely recommend Pro Exteriors.

Description of Work
We had our old cedar siding replaced with vinyl.

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

07/21/2016

Description of Work
I can say without a doubt this contractor was by far the best I have ever dealt with. Their communication and customer service was awesome. I would highly recommend them!

Category insulation

10/27/2015

Category electrician,fencing,insulation,tree service,doors

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

07/22/2015

Description of Work
Butch came & he thoroughly cleaned my gutters (I supplied the water hose wand plus hose) but he also used a backpack blower to remove some dry debris. He also trimmed one of my trees. In addition, he helped me extend my chain link fence (I provided the extra fence & had wire or clasps & metal posts as needed). He dug a hole for the gate post. Finally, he returned a bit later to replace an electric wall light switch which I supplied. I was so pleased that I gave him an $50 plus a box of raspberries I had picked 7/20. Well done Butch, & a fine gentleman. Marvin Ceynar

Category electrician,fencing,gutter cleaning,tree service

Work Completed On 07/21/2015

06/25/2015

Description of Work
Harry came out and gave recommendations on various improvements, to include a new door, attic insulation, etc. |We were really impressed with Harry and his products and his pricing and will certainly use his company when we are ready to make the improvements.

Category insulation,doors

Work Completed On 05/24/2015

06/04/2015

Description of Work
They came out to do an inspection on the attic and the services performed were good but the main suggestion was to get new windows. We decided to go with a different company for the windows. Overall the services provided were good but almost all window companies will give you a free quote, so buying the deal was not worth it unless you know for-sure that you are going to utilize their services.

Category insulation

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

02/02/2015

The sales rep was very knowledgeable and helped me pick out what I needed and what was best for me. The installers were on time and very efficient. They cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. I was extremely happy with the work they did and the customer service.

Description of Work
Attic insulation and full vinyl siding.

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/21/2015

01/31/2015

The sales representative was extremely helpful explaining the products, the issues we were having, and giving us solutions to our attic and windows. He helped us see where we could save money and gave us the options where we could save on energy. The production person and installers were very polite and did a great job with the install and communicating with us when the install would happen. I wou...

Description of Work
Pro Exteriors installed attic insulation and two windows (kitchen, bedroom).

Category insulation,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/22/2015

Doors, electrical, fencing, insulation, roofing, siding, windows, decks, porches, gutter cleaning, repair & replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover