JD Plumbing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

3.9

10168 Boone Circle

Bloomington, MN 55438

Small family owned business that is committed to quality work with integrity! We bill both on a time plus material basis and by estimate for larger jobs.

08/17/2022

Brenda G.

It all started great, James is a friendly guy, but what I did not like was that he tried to up sell me on tile pump for my basement as u had a water issue from the heavy rain we’ve been having this year. I asked him if I could cancel the job as JD mentioned that if we continued with the work before fixing the tile pump it was going to damage the work done. Obviously that’s a huge price increase and I told him I had to reconsider and here we are 2 months out and James doesn’t want to return 6k that he asked me for to put me on schedule. No work was done. I now don’t want to work with him as it seems forced now and on top of that he wasn’t understanding that the budget for all the things that need to be done is way higher. I don’t recommend working with JD. Everything starts great, but definitely has ethical issues.

Description of Work
Update plumming in my basement to be up to code and finish add a bathtub drain and water connections.

05/24/2019

Polly C.

He charged me $245 for a twelve minute service call! Highway robbery. I complained about the price, and he said, "See that beautiful truck in the driveway? It costs a lot to insure it". Three weeks later, the toilet was leaking again. I called JD and asked him to come back without further charge. He came back with an apprentice who tightened two screws (no hardware required), and he charged me ANOTHER $225 which he said was his "minimum charge" to come out. Just remember, to roll that truck out of his driveway will cost YOU $225. J.D. will have one-time-only customers the rest of his life if he doesn't change his business practices.

Description of Work
The water supply valve against the wall under the toilet needed replacement. Total time in our home was 12 minutes from the moment he walked in until he walked out.

07/10/2017

Carmen V.

Work was done promptly and fluidly.

Description of Work
I had a list of items that needed work off of a city code compliance sheets. All the work was done to spec. I am satisfied.

05/04/2016

Roger J.

Description of Work
Plumbing in two bathrooms and kitchen. No problems, excellent work.

06/25/2015

Thomas D.

Description of Work
New hot water heater with installation, disposal of old unit, and permit.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/20/2014

Donna S.

We have used the services of JD Plumbing. He was real good. We were real pleased with him. He is the one that told us that the floor was a problem. He was punctual, very cooperative, very upfront with us and stuff like that. He was really good. The price was reasonable really, for what he did it was reasonable. We had a webbed pipe in there and he was able to take the webbed pipe and reset the new stuff to it and stuff like that. He was quick. He was good, really good. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
JD Plumbing installed our bath tub and basically re-plumbed the whole bathroom and the toilet.

10/30/2013

Robin J.

I purchased a new toilet and needed it installed. I contacted JD to have it replaced for me as he was recommended to me. He quoted me a price range on the phone and we established an appointment. He was on time and very professional. In the process he found an issue with the original installation. He brought to my attention. Told me the different options for correcting the problem. He also made me aware of some risks. I was fully prepared if the simple fix he described would not work. Best thing is his simple adjustment made everything work perfectly. My new toilet was installed and functioning. Better yet he cleaned up after he was completed. He was very professional!

Description of Work
Replaced an old toilet with new.

08/15/2013

Daniel H.

Our experience was excellent. He covered our steps and floors and really took care of our home. He was professional and great to work with. His price was great.

Description of Work
He installed a new water heater.

Category water heater repair

Huber Plumbing Company

Huber Plumbing Co. strives to provide quality work for all of our customers plumbing needs. We are fully Licensed, bonded and insured, which makes us the right choice for fast, professional service. Servicing the greater metro area, including Minneapolis and St. Paul. We Provide an Honest, Personalized service that is able to provide peace of mind for you and your family for years to come. We take the time in the beginning of any project to ensure that what you want is what you get.

Norblom Plumbing

17 employees. No subcontractors! For service or repairs, our rates are determined by time & material (how long the truck is onsite - NO TRIP FEES). For water heaters, we charge by the job and we can give fairly accurate quotes over the phone with some information/pictures from you. REMODELING: We offer FREE quotes fr Angie's List customers. We do charge extra for after hours service. Emergency services is only offered on warranty work. You can contact through email. Award winning. Family owned. Norblom Plumbing is licensed to work anywhere in the State of Minnesota. The main service area is the seven county metro area, outside the seven county area we apply travel fees. Additional contact names - Amy, Jim, or Mike.

PureTap Water Systems

PureTap Water Systems (winner of the Super Service Award 2007-2021) has been dedicated to educating customers on water quality and treatment options since 1984. I work closely with customers to determine the right products and optimal solutions to achieve their water quality needs. Full service company for Water Softeners, Whole House Water Filtration, and Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems. Call today for a free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by PureTap Water Systems on Angi

Plumbing, upgrades of existing pipes & fixtures, faucets & toilet repair, water heater installation, repair & replacement, water softener installation, repair & replacement, running gas lines.

Drain cleaning, well system services and water conditioning