ERIC'S HANDYMAN SERVICE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2006

OWNER OPERATED. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE....

Tom's Miller's Roofing

The Miller’s team is your dedicated Wisconsin & Minnesota Roofing Contractor offering Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Window installation, and Emergency Roofing services

Vogelpohl Construction

Vogelpohl construction offers all types of work that can turn your home into your dream home, we are licensed and insured, have been in the construction business for almost 20 years take a look at the gallery and get some ideas!

Artistic Landscapes Inc

Artistic Landscapes is a reasonably priced, professional landscape design and installation company serving the Twin Cities area. We love to work on renovation projects, turning a boring landscape into a beautiful landscape! We are an owner operated company with 5 employees, designing and installing beautiful landscape projects ranging from $3000.00 up to $200,000.00. We give attention to detail on all of our projects and install all of our projects ourselves! We are dedicated to quality work at a reasonable price that will stand the test of time.

06/24/2020

Terrible. Eric Terry took my money; and he did not complete the work promised. The work that he did complete was subpar to mediocre. If you are considering this guy, move on. I'm out hundreds of dollars; and I had to hire someone else to do what Eric couldn't. Eric left putty filler on doors; he didn't clean the plumbing debris and filth under the sinks; he left caulking material and razor blades on the bathroom floor. Terrible and not trustworthy.

Description of Work
General home repair, wall repair, wallpaper, door install

Category lighting,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors

05/28/2018

Eric was prompt, gave me suggestion and performed well.

Description of Work
Front door shaved, threshold raised Kitchen cupboard hinges replaced

05/03/2018

i have used Eric's service several times over the years. Recently, he help me prepare my home for sale. He did several jobs as listed above. He was always on time, professional and helpful with advice to make each project a success.

Description of Work
put up a stair rail, adjusted doors to close properly, added trim around basement door, added quarter-round in bedroom, installed counter tops in kitchen

11/16/2017

Neat work as always, he stays, my favorite handy person.

Description of Work
Eric took some shelves out of a closet that I am making into an upstairs laundry, and removed the door stops for me so we can get the appliances in. He also cut down an old door for my basement stairs, so now I have a dutch door that allows light and air, but keeps dogs and kids from heading downstairs when they should not.

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

09/13/2017

He gets "A's" all across the board. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Replaced floor of cabinet under kitchen sink from leak damage. Pulled out base and put in a new base.

09/13/2017

He's done a couple of jobs for us. He's full stars all the way. He's good, he does good work. I actually can't applaud him enough. The nice thing about him, it doesn't have to be a huge job for him to come do some work for you. He doesn't charge a ton but he will do a little job. I'd give him an "A" for everything. I would absolutely use him again, he's not on my speed dial but one of my contact people.

Description of Work
Tearing out walls and closets, bathroom remodel.

09/05/2017

Very poor attitude. Claimed we were poor clients. Very strange personality

Description of Work
Outdoor window frame repair

08/16/2017

Very well. He is very prompt, neat, and does what he says he will do, all within a very reasonable timeline. Very good quality work.

Description of Work
General handyman services, e.g. cut down doors to fit; replaced kitchen light, put up new thermostat, repaired tile and re-grouted. Etc.

07/24/2017

Always professionally done, at a fair price

Description of Work
A number of household installations, modifications, repairs over a number of visits.

06/19/2017

Service was performed on putting chimney cap on. Eric was great to deal with and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed a chimney cap

handyman, bathrooms and basements