C T CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

We are a complete building and remodeling company...

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Rogers Masonry

I started in the Masonry business in 1976 and have been working ever since. I started my business in 1980 and incorporated in 1986. We are a small company with an experienced crew. They've all worked with me for the last 20 years. Experienced with working with condo associations and large building tuck pointing, brickwork, and stone work.

Snap Construction Inc

Snap Construction is a locally owned and operated company offering full roof, siding, 3+ window replacements, and insulation. Financing available. Current Fall and Winter Specials: 6 double hung or slider windows installed for $6,499.00 $99 for $500 off Full Attic Insulation Project $50 for $500 off of 3 windows or more $75 for $750 off of 5 windows or more $100 for $1000 off of 7 windows or more *Restrictions apply. Contact us for full details. If you don't work with us, we will refund your coupon spend.

Offers by Snap Construction Inc on Angi

06/21/2017

Very Well,fit me into there busy schedule.Job performed perfectly

Description of Work
Garage Door Rough in

Category contractors,remodeling

10/14/2016

I am extremely happy with the results of the remodeling. Chris did an excellent job in updating my my tired old house, and he offered suggestions and guidance without trying to talk me into doing more than I wanted done. I would highly recommend C T Construction and for any future work I want done, they'll be my first phone call.

Description of Work
interior remodeling

Category contractors,remodeling

09/11/2016

Description of Work
They turned what should have been a great experience into a bad one. I ended up firing this Chris Thompson for trying to extort more money from an already over budget job.

Category remodeling

03/04/2016

The crew was punctual and courteous. Chris introduced himself and crew. They began work immediately and worked consistently. Our house is over 100 years old so, of course, there were unforeseen issues. However, the crew was knowledgeable and adaptable, and they came up with time/cost-effective solutions when issues arose. The doors look great, are solid, and well-fitting. The hardware looks good and operates smoothly. Chris took the time to explain what they had done and he also demonstrated the hardware. Cleanup was smooth and thorough. CT Construction was nice and professional. We have plenty of projects in an over 100 year-old house, and based upon the excellent work, we look forward to working with them in the future!

Description of Work
Removed and disposed of 2 interior doors. Installed 2 new oak solid core interior doors. Installed new hardware on new doors. Cleaned site.

Category remodeling,doors

02/17/2016

From our first meeting with Chris, everything went very smoothly. Chris did an extremely good job at keeping us informed of the process, timelines, etc. The job was actually completed ahead of schedule! Chris and his crew always left the job site clean at the end of each shift. There were no surprises or bumps in the road. We came in on budget and on time. Our garage turned out beautifully! I would recommend C T Construction again and again. We will also be calling him for any future projects.

Description of Work
Chris and his team built an attached garage onto our existing home. They also completed other exterior trim work.

Category remodeling,garage builders

02/14/2016

There have been projects over the past 2 1/2 years. They have all turned out well, and the back door relocation turned out better than I had hoped for. Chris came highly recommended. He is the only contractor/carpenter I trust to work on the1926 Mission style stucco and brick home I moved into several years ago. When considering changes and additions here, I always feel confident running ideas by him while in my 'planning' stage, knowing I will receive the input I need. He listens to his clients and is good at perceiving what you have in mind, and is helpful by asking and answering questions and providing information. He knows what materials are available and applicable to the project at hand. If a subcontractor is needed for an aspect of the project, he knows and suggests using those that uphold his high standards of quality. The two major projects, and the several small ones, were completed in a timely manner. The first was to move the back door to the back of the house, away from the neighbors driveway. It blends into the structure so well as to be unnoticeable that there had been a change. Worked out totally.! The kitchen was next. The original floor was uncovered and brought back to life, and custom cabinets replicate closely the style of an original cabinet still in use, thus updating and yet complimenting the charm and character of the house. I love my kitchen.!! Several accessary cabinets and a closet made on site have added much needed storage space, and their appearance also blends into the original structure. The next project is rejuvenation of the first floor bathroom.

Description of Work
Moved the back door to the back of the house. Remolded kitchen. Installed storms windows. Made and installed accessary closets and cabinets.

Category remodeling