Twin Cities Finest

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

Awards & Badges

9155 Davenport St NE

Blaine, MN 55449

***COVID-19 UPDATE - WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS. WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE YOU!!*** Twin Cities Finest only uses top-of-the-line equipment and Truck Mounted Butler System that gives your carpet, tile and rugs a deeper clean. Nothing cleans better! If furniture needs to be manipulated during the cleaning process, we have special tabs and Styrofoam blocks to protect your carpet and furniture. We use special corner guards to make sure your walls and personal belongings are protected while in your home as well as protecting your floor surfaces such as wood floors we might have to walk over with our special floor protection coverings. We know that the hoses can create damage to stairs, hardwood flooring, wood railings, and sheet rock corners. The last thing you want to deal with is having to hire another contractor to fix what was damaged after getting your carpets cleaned. We feel that these details are often overlooked in the industry....

carpet cleaning (88)air duct cleaning (20)upholstery cleaning (3)oriental rug cleaning (1)

06/10/2021

Marty did an excellent job cleaning our carpet , I would definitely recommend him and Twin Cites Finest!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for 5 rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2021

12/23/2020

They were Outstanding. I have used them in the past. They were prompt, professional, explained everything and gave an accurate price. I am recovering from a left arm that was fractured in two places when I tripped over one of my Labradors. A lot of things I could not do with the furniture, etc. Derek Holoway and Austin Webber were outstanding technicians. They assured me they could take of all, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducts and carpets

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Photo for Twin Cities Finest - 9155 Davenport St NE, Blaine, MN - 39102277

12/09/2020

Arrived within window. Explained process very clearly. Was patient answering questions. Gave honest assessment. Explained prices and optional upgrades and extras upfront and explained why they were offered, without pressuring me. Would hire again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

11/20/2020

I have just experienced the best customer service that I have ever received from a business. Austin came out to clean our carpets which had been damaged by dog urine. The first time Austin came out he said that he would come out again for no additional cost if we still smelt the dog urine. Austin came out a 2nd time, a 3rd time and a 4th time. As it turns out, the urine had saturated the carpet pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleanning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/31/2020

Adam was thorough and explained everything. Got a ton of stuff out of the vents!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Ducts Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/26/2020

I absolutely love the work that they did. The technician was very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. They gave me the price after they did a walk through of my home and before they began the work. They gave me a breakdown of the pricing and the process it would take to clean both my air ducts and carpets. I will definitely be having them back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct and carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

10/26/2020

Cleaning went amazing. Technician was very upfront and honest about pricing and how the cleaning was going to be done for both services. He also showed me before and after pictures of my duct work and the carpet I could see it change back to clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

10/07/2020

Do yourself a favor and hire a more reputable Carpet Cleaning company. They do not honor their warranties! We had them out to clean two rooms. The ad said "Carpet Cleaning - Up to 3 rooms, up to 200 square feet per room". We didn't have 3 rooms; but we asked how much it would cost to do the stairs. Well that was going to cost triple what the two rooms cost. Why? - we have two steps a landing, ten ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Photo for Twin Cities Finest - 9155 Davenport St NE, Blaine, MN - 38935976

Hello We don’t usually respond online to reviews because we prefer to handle it one on one with the customer. In this case we are going to make an exception. You indicate that your name is [Member Name Removed] and that you had service done over a year ago however there is no [Member Name Removed] in our system and there is no job on October 7th 2019 that matches the description of this job. You i...

09/25/2020

Fabulously. Austin was polite, very neat, explained everything he was going to do, and told me how to treat future kitty throw-ups (he has a cat with extra toes, too!). And he is a fast worker! I will use Twin Cities Finest again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet on stairs, upstairs hallway, two landings, and study floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/12/2020

Happy with the result. Austin arrived on time, laser-measured the areas we wanted cleaned, and provided an estimate. Once we confirmed the estimate, he spot-checked for problem areas, cleaned all of the carpets, and then gave us some advice for things to keep an eye on based on what he had seen. The price was reasonable and it was easy to get on their schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets on main level and basement in 1950s rambler

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Carpet & Rug Steam Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, & Upholstery Cleaning

Apartment cleaning