Great Garage Door

With Angi since September 2014

4.2

Metro Garage Door Co

Metro Garage Door Co

Metro Garage Door Co. has been providing affordable, same-day service to your community since 1978. We install and repair all styles and brands of garage doors and garage door openers, offering quality residential and commercial products and services at a competitive price. Call now to see why our customers rank Metro as the top garage door repair and installation company in the Greater Twin Cities Metro area. *Please call or email directly for immediate response. Please do not send a message through message center*

Offers by Metro Garage Door Co on Angi

09/20/2017

Well they charged me 109 dollar delivery fee to drop the door and springs off. When I went to install them I noticed I had two right hand springs and I needed a right and a left. So it was a holiday weekend and I called the emergency line and the guy said if I drove an hour and a half to his house I could get the right spring. So I did and put the springs on and door did not open. So I call the ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had hail damage on my garage doors. So I decided to order the garage doors from them as they were recommended by CHI Garage Doors which where the garage doors that fit my house that were previously installed.

01/14/2016

10/17/2015

They installed beautiful new garage doors for less than the price of the big box stores. At every stage if the ordering and installation process they were available, friendly professional and helpful. We couldn't have asked for better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed beautiful new garage doors

05/06/2015

They're good. He called and set up the time. He called me that morning and tol me when he'd be there. They were very attentive and on time. They did the work quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Great Garage Door. Last month, I bought a new garage door through them.

09/18/2014

Provider gave me responsive service. I called yesterday and they were out here today before 10:00 and completed the job. He was cheerful and friendly and he also answered some questions we had giving us some cost cutting measures to help with a different issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken garage door opener, including replacing parts.

Garage Door