Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2001

4.3

300 Northtown Dr Ne

Blaine, MN 55434

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or

01/28/2016

Gene J.

Perfect, they were on time, they were very quick, if anything was "off" it would be how quick they were because I forgot at least one thing they'd gone over 15 minutes after they left. But then found it myself. They are so knowledgeable they need to slow down a bit and remember not all of us are and we need things explained s l o w l y. And maybe twice.

Description of Work
Install, set up and configure new Android 4K Television

07/06/2013

VIRGIL S.

was on time and everything went well. IT WORKED!!

Description of Work
set up a laptop and p.c. and wireless printer

11/22/2012

Cheri M.

I had my 5 year old computer cleaned and am quite pleased. Not only were the Geek Squad members professional and knowledgeable but they were also very punctual. I had my computer back within 2 days. It is running much more smoothly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend this location for anyone experiencing computer software or hardware glitches.

Description of Work
Complete annual PC tuneup, PC cleaning, speed up the unit and remove unwanted software.

09/04/2012

Mark H.

Everything was good with the installation! The original ordering experience of the tv and service was horrible. The guys who did the install, were on time, clean, and did a very good job.

Description of Work
They installed a tv for us.

Category home theater design, tv repair

07/19/2012

David A.

The people who work there are very nice, friendly and knowledgeable. But they don't have much supply with regards to toys and their computer games are not extensive as they used to be either.

Description of Work
I go to Best Buy a lot to buy gifts for children.

Category gift shops

03/03/2009

Judy L. D.

I went out there, told them that I needed a cell phone, and the guy showed me what I should get to fit my needs. The price was good and they were very helpful. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I bought a cell phone from them.

Category phone sales

06/26/2003

TIM S.

Description of Work
NEW VIDEO CARD INSTALLED AND VIRUSES CLEANED OUT

09/19/2001

Description of Work
MODEM FOR MY COMPUTER

Amerifix Appliance Repair MN

Amerifix Appliance Repair is comprised of a team of skilled and experienced technicians who can solve any problem with your appliances. We utilize advanced diagnostic equipment to figure out why your appliances are not functioning the way they should. We service the majority of major brands of appliances. Our in-house team of experts have access to all the necessary equipment to get your appliances working as soon as possible. When you trust Amerifix with your appliance repair, you can expect reasonable prices, friendly service, knowledgeable and experienced and technicians, and outstanding quality.

S.T.I. LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We specialize in the following services: Installation of Starlink satellite internet, antenna installation, Dish Network and DIRECTV services TV mounting and setups, indoor and outdoor speaker installation. Call or click for your estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

PROVIDENCE SYSTEMS INC

Providence Systems, Inc. is a small business that has been in business for 10+ years. I take the time to meet with my prospective customer's and listen to their needs/whats. I then generate a free proposal for the work we talked about. I take pride in full communication thru-out the project. Your customer satisfaction is my first goal. I do accept credit card deposits and payments.

2022 Super Service Award

Computer Sales
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 days

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Geek Squad - Best Buy

How is Geek Squad - Best Buy overall rated?

Geek Squad - Best Buy is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Geek Squad - Best Buy provide

Geek Squad - Best Buy accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer free estimates?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer free project estimates.

Does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Geek Squad - Best Buy offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Geek Squad - Best Buy?

No, Geek Squad - Best Buy does not offer warranties.

What services does Geek Squad - Best Buy offer?

Geek Squad - Best Buy offers the following services: Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.