Big Sky Plumbing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

Hi my name is Greg Meyer. I am the owner of Big Sky Plumbing LLC. I am a Master Plumber that is insured, bonded and license. I have 15 years experience in the plumbing trade. I am a one man shop so I can keep my prices down. My quality and expertise over and exceed the competition. When I leave the job you will be confident that the job is done correctly and I will warranty and guarantee it. Do not think that only big shops can do this because I have been there and seen the overhead you are paying for. I have references if needed. There are no plumbing jobs to big or to small. If you have a question feel free to call. If I can help you do it yourself I would be glad to give some advice. If you need help with other projects I know people for that and they also are great tradesman. I give free estimates-I don't believe that you should have to pay for a service not rendered. I feel confident that I will earn the job before I leave your home or business. Feel free to call anytime. I look forward to your business. Thank You! Additional email: greg@gregmeyerplumbing.com...

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

Super Service Award Winner 7 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

07/29/2018

They never got back to me after I contacted them through Angie's List

Description of Work
Plumbing remodel

Category plumbing

06/15/2016

The service provided was excellent from the initial call until the problem was fixed. Big Sky Plumbing was able to fit us into their schedule and fix our pipe quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking pipe.

Category plumbing

06/03/2016

Very timely. Price was excellent. Very professional and experienced.

Description of Work
Rearranged plumbing for a new bathroom. Installed new drains and a shower and sink

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Remodels, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Wet Bars, Toilets, Faucets, Showers, Tubs, Jacuzzis, Gas Lines, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Tile Surrounds, Sump Pumps, Drain Tile, Lift Pumps, Garbage Disposals, Dishwashers.

Sewer Cleaning