Big Sky Plumbing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

Hi my name is Greg Meyer. I am the owner of Big Sky Plumbing LLC. I am a Master Plumber that is insured, bonded and license. I have 15 years experience in the plumbing trade. I am a one man shop so I can keep my prices down. My quality and expertise over and exceed the competition. When I leave the job you will be confident that the job is done correctly and I will warranty and guarantee it. Do not think that only big shops can do this because I have been there and seen the overhead you are paying for. I have references if needed. There are no plumbing jobs to big or to small. If you have a question feel free to call. If I can help you do it yourself I would be glad to give some advice. If you need help with other projects I know people for that and they also are great tradesman. I give free estimates-I don't believe that you should have to pay for a service not rendered. I feel confident that I will earn the job before I leave your home or business. Feel free to call anytime. I look forward to your business. Thank You! Additional email: greg@gregmeyerplumbing.com...

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

07/29/2018

They never got back to me after I contacted them through Angie's List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing remodel

CATEGORY plumbing

06/15/2016

The service provided was excellent from the initial call until the problem was fixed. Big Sky Plumbing was able to fit us into their schedule and fix our pipe quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a leaking pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing

06/03/2016

Very timely. Price was excellent. Very professional and experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rearranged plumbing for a new bathroom. Installed new drains and a shower and sink

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Remodels, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Wet Bars, Toilets, Faucets, Showers, Tubs, Jacuzzis, Gas Lines, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Tile Surrounds, Sump Pumps, Drain Tile, Lift Pumps, Garbage Disposals, Dishwashers.

Sewer Cleaning