BECKER SOD

With Angi since June 2010

Sod farm sod for whole sale or retail delivery or pickup...

12/03/2014

Michael L.

Jenny Scheiber from Becker Sod, that's who I used for my Sod. I think that they did a great job. Their prices were reasonable and they were real responsive. They came out on a weekend when others wouldn't and that kind of thing. They were willing to drop it on a Saturday when others were not willing to do that. I like working with Jenny. She was nice. She called back and called me when they were going to come out.

Description of Work
The last time I used their service was in late September. They provided cut Sod.

Category lawn service

04/22/2014

Pat R.

Category lawn service

Hey [memeber name removed] appreciate the slap on the back! We really try to help our customers come together with out sod for Happy Happy yard ! Thanks again and we'll keep working for keeping things green. The folks at Beckersod

BECKER SOD