Rolands Tree Service

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2018

We offer Friendly, Professional Tree Care to all of the Lakes Area....

Northern Masonry & Custom Stone Work

Specializing in Excavation, land clearing, Concrete, Stone Work, & Masonry, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Soft Wash, Roof Wash ! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

H&S Tree Trimming LLC

My brother and myself got tired of working for the bigger company's that choose to have a customer pay a arm and a leg for a service instead of what the service is actually worth. So we took our savings and started our own tree company. We have just shy of 10 years in the tree industry. Osha 10-30 certs aed first responder certified rescuer first aid cpr cert.

09/04/2018

Roland and his crew did an exceptional job. Very efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
New home site clearing, tree and brush removal.

07/16/2018

He was fabulous. Took it down and cleaned up. Showed up when he said he would.

Description of Work
We had one big tree taken down.

07/12/2018

He did everything he said he was going to do. Moved the wood where I asked and cleaned it up. I was very happy.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/12/2018

Perfect!!! It was like watching a dance it was done so beautiful. Very neat and clean. He was great. Very happy!!

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/12/2018

It was very good and Roland's a very good guy. He finished the job very well. I would highly recommend him. I feel very fortunate that I was able to find him.

Description of Work
He took one of my large trees down. Recently he took 65 hedge bushes that were half dead, cut them down, grounded up the stumps, and hauled everything away.

07/12/2018

I was so impressed. He did exactly what he said. Very reliable and neat work. Awesome!!

Description of Work
Removed trees, stump grinding

It went very well.

Description of Work
Cutting down three trees and hauled away debris.

Spectacular. Terrific clean-up.

Description of Work
Took care of some tree trimming at my lake place.

He did a great job.

Description of Work
Cut some trees down and took out some stumps.

Category tree service company

We offer Friendly, Proffesional Tree Care to all of the Lakes Area. Our services include High Risk Tree Trimming and Removal, Storm Cleanup, Lot Clearing, Brush Removal, Stump Grinding, Hedging, Fall and Spring Cleanup, Snow Plowing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check