Integrative Chiropractic and Performance

Health Education/Workshops
Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores
Foot & Ankle Care
Pain Management

Unique, specialized approach to enhancing your health and well-being while treating the root of the issue. To restore hope, regain health, and re-imagine your performance....

12/21/2016

Dr. Hoppe developed a personalized treatment plan that had me not only pain free in no time, but had me feeling strong again!!! I am so grateful for the level of care that I received. This guy really knows his stuff!

Description of Work

Category chiropractor

10/06/2016

Description of Work
· My knees, hips, and lower back were so bad, I had consistent pain just walking. I also had some problems with one of my shoulders.

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic Care Muscle Testing Functional Neurological Rehabilitation Gait and Movement Analysis Soft Tissue Treatments Functional Movement Rehabilitation Clinical Nutrition Laboratory Analysis Bioimpediance Analysis

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available