TERRY OVERACKER PLUMBING, INC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2003

4.3

502 E MAIN ST

Anoka, MN 55303

MASTER LICENSE #PC001247. Special discounts can be found on our webpage. www.terryoverackerplumbing.com....

05/06/2020

Sean S.

Got a new water heater installed by these guys, and everything went great. Will definitely call them back in the future!

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category water heater repair

06/22/2017

Chris B.

It went good. Came out and took a look, initial suggestion was to redo the bathroom. Had him come out again for a second opinion/look and we settled on re-caulking the shower.

Description of Work
Assess a bathroom leak.

06/13/2017

Robin M.

One replacement leaked and had to be replaced

Description of Work
Fixing cracked pipe and leaking handles.

11/24/2015

Laura K.

I called three plumbers, frantic because of the large amount of leakage and only two days before Thanksgiving. I was unable to use the kitchen sink or the dishwasher due to the leakage. I called three plumbers, and Terry Overacker Plumbing was the only place that answered my call rather than going to voicemail. They had a service person in my area. He was here within the hour. The service person, JR, carefully explained the types of disposals they had to offer and gave me the pricing. He then installed the new disposal efficiently. The disposal is great - we took the higher-end model. It is quiet and has a nice warranty, and most importantly, no more leak! I was very happy that they got someone to my house so quickly and did a great job. JR was very personable. I would hire this company again with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Our kitchen garbage disposal developed a bad leak. JR from Terry Overacker plumbing replaced the garbage disposal.

04/30/2015

George N.

They did a good job. They missed our appointment and I had to call them. Due to the miscommunication, he did send extra workers.

Description of Work
They replaced our bathroom and kitchen fixtures: toilet, sinks, vanity, showerhead, faucets

02/17/2015

MARTY P.

He gives 30$ gift certificates for referrals. He is very personable and he left everything spotlessly clean. He himself is a neat appearing person and very personable. He is great and I am having him again. He told me what have to be done and how much it is going to cost up to a penny. The work that he did was beautiful and I did not have any problem.

Description of Work
I had him twice. He had to replace a toilet and I had a plug sink in the kitchen which he had to straighten it up.

08/06/2014

Marcus M.

I've used them for years. It was pretty expensive. They're professional and they seemed to know what they're doing. They were fine. They answered everything and they explained everything.

Description of Work
I've used Terry Overacker. They installed a new sump pump and a water pump.

Category plumbing,wells

07/27/2014

Pat M.

They did a great job. They removed the old tub and wall that had been water damage. They put in the new larger tub. It did take longer than originally planned but that was the only drawback.

Description of Work
Redid bathroom, new tub toilet and repaired water damaged walls.

12/04/2013

Helen G.

We are doing a kitchen remodel and had to have our dishwasher and sink disconnected and reconnected along with putting in a new kitchen faucet. The work was done very well, Greg was very pleasant to work with and left the house clean and in good condition. The reason that I am giving a "C" for price is, because they are the only contractors that we have had out doing work that charged a "fuel charge" each time (2) that they came out. I put down that we would hire them again, but I would have to think about the extra fuel charge before I did.

Description of Work
Disconnect and reconnect dishwasher, disconnect and reinstall kitchen sink and faucet along with all of the plumbing that goes with that.

03/08/2013

Kathleen P.

I was really happy with him because all of the other emergency plumbers I contacted couldn't be here for 3 hours. Terry was able to come within a half hour. I thought the cost for the emergency call was excessive. When he was here he snaked the drain and replaced the trap, too. Everything he did needed to be done, but I thought the price was high.

Description of Work
He fixed the pipe under my bathroom sink when it was spraying water everywhere at 6 am.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Building Renewal Inc

Residential General Contractor - See our website buildingrenewalinc.com. Building Renewal, Inc. was founded with a passion for design and craftsmanship down to the last detail. Our goal is to create beautiful, comfortable, inviting spaces for your family to enjoy.

North Point Services Co

Don't hesitate to call us for a FREE over-the-phone estimate or to schedule a time for one of our experts to meet you at your property to discuss your project. Family-owned and operated, North Point Services has a standard for providing quality and professional services. Our company is run by honest, hardworking, and reliable individuals, so that is precisely the kind of service you can expect from us. Taking care of our customers is what we do best. North Point is your one-stop shop for all your exterior and interior needs. We provide services that you as a homeowner will ever need. Our employees are held to excellent standards to ensure professional and high-quality work. Whatever your future project, we will help find the solution for you!

Cutting Edge Remodeling LLC

Cutting Edge Remodeling is a family owned company. Tile setting has been our families area of expertise for Generations. Cutting Edge Remodeling continues to demonstrate excellence in each project no matter how difficult it might seem. Our focus is to provide our customers the best quality of work they ever dreamed of. We pride ourselves on our Attention to Detail, Customer Service & truly enjoy working with clients one on one. We use only Premium High Grade Building Products to ensure that our work will last for many years for you to enjoy. Its not just the hard work we put into every job, its also our proven process that ensures complete satisfaction. Call, Text or Email us to schedule a Free In Home Estimate.

FAUCET & FIXTURE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, SERVICE & REPLACE MOST BRANDS WATER HEATERS, CULTURED MARBLE VANITY TOP REPLACEMENT, TOILET REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, LAUNDRY TUB REPLACEMENT, GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, JACUZZI WHIRLPOOL, WATER & DRAIN PIPE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, GAS & ELECTRIC APPLIANCE INSTALLATION, DRAIN CLEANING, PIPE THAWING, SUMP PUMP REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, BATHROOM REMODELING, CERAMIC TILE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, PUBLIC SHOWROOM W/FIXTURES, FAUCETS, TOILETS & MORE,

NA