LIBERTY COMFORT SYSTEMS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2005

627 E RIVER RD

Anoka, MN 55303

Liberty Comfort Systems specializes in heating, cooling, and indoor air quality and is located within the city limits of Anoka, MN (otherwise known as the Halloween Capital of the World.) Jim and Karen Bonniwell own and operate a trend-forward, retail-ready storefront, where savvy homeowners can experience heating and cooling systems first hand before they install the products in their home. Liberty Comfort Systems is a lifestyle service company and we are committed to offering our customers a 'personal touch.' Loyal and passionate to the heating and cooling industry, we continue to build relationships with your customers from the basement up. We want customers for life and we manifest them through referrals and service agreements. Referrals have been the cornerstone of our business and the reason our sales consistently grow year after year....

HVAC Companies (59)air duct cleaning (6)chimney repair (1)water heaters (1)

11/30/2020

the service was fast and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

11/15/2020

Very good work and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new duct work for a kitchen stove vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with the repairs made to your ventilation system. Let us know if we can help out your friends or family.

07/19/2020

Very responsive company and professional staff. The only company I reached out to that called me directly and promptly. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of faulty thermostat.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the kind words and recommendation. Let us know if we can help you with any other heating or cooling services.

05/06/2020

Purchased a new furnace and A/C and had it installed. Experience was great. Jim was very professional and helpful from a sales perspective. Have also used these guys for repair in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to do business with you. We are always here to help, and we look forward to performing the future maintenance of your new systems. Enjoy your summer and let us know if we can help your friends or family. We have a great referral program!

05/18/2019

The whole process - from bid to completion - was carried out with such courteous professionalism that we can’t say enough good things about this company! Absolutely first rate! Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini splits installed in large up and down duplex Linden Hills

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Summer is just around the bend, and you can enjoy all the new comforts of your home!

01/21/2019

Great response from Jim. Reasonable pricing and timing availability was awesome. Jim was very professional and wonderful to work with. He provided a lot of options for me to choose from and gave me excellent advice. Got his hands dirty on installation day helping clear the brush around my existing airconditioner unit so that his installer could get the job done right. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced forced air furnace and airconditioning unti. Also purhcased and installed whole home filtration system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. I know Jim likes to get his hands dirty from time to time. Let us know if we can help out any of your friends or family with their heating or cooling issues. Spring will be here before you know it!

09/30/2018

Great! The heat wouldn't start in my townhome. I thought, no problem, I'll call Centerpoint Home Service Plus, because I pay a monthly fee for their plan to get prompt service from them and it saves me from having to find a new vendor on short notice. Turns out that Home Service Plus couldn't get anyone out for a week and a half for no heat (note that today wasn't the middle of winter but was 45 d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

09/18/2018

everything went in great. a family owned company that take a lot of pride in providing the best possible service and quality. prompt, courteous and the owner has a sense of humor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a gas heater and a exhaust fan in our garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/31/2018

This is an excellent company serving the northwestern suburbs. We were so pleased we are using again! Prompt, professional, reasonable, and they performed the service without the months of waiting for an open appointment we came to expect from other providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune-up and preventative maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

06/17/2018

Couldn't have gone better. From start to finish everyone in the company was professional, honest, knowledgeable, punctual. and skilled. I appreciated all of the communication from Jim the owner as well as the office people. I always knew what was going on. During the quote process Jim was very straightforward, punctual, and honest. Didn't try to upsell me on stuff I didn't need but laid out the ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced both our gas furnace and central ac.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

We service, install, and retrofit the following: Gas Forced Air Furnaces, Boilers, Air Conditioners, Air Source Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Air, Filtration Systems, Air Purification Systems, Mini-Splits, Zone Controls, Thermostats LIVE SHOWROOM OPEN M-F 9:00AM-6:00PM

Service or Replacement of Radiator Baseboards