DYNAMIC WOODWORKING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2007

21451 POTAWATOMI ST NW

Anoka, MN 55303

OWNER-OPERATED. NO TRAVEL CHARGES WITHIN THE METRO AREA. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA- MILLE LACS & SHERBURNE COUNTIES....

01/01/2017

rob S.

Lonney was a consummate professional to work with and delivered a great final product with shorter turnaround time than I would have imagined. Even though this was a smaller job, he took the time to understand what my specific needs were. After seeing our space and reviewing my initial plan he suggested some changes that improved the final design tremendously. His price was very fair and helped me stay in budget.

Description of Work
Needed a custom cabinet and shelves for a bathroom remodel.

04/13/2015

Hadrian D.

.I would use Lonny (the owner) and Dynamic Woodworking again. They did a nice job, lonny himself worked with me through the project trying to understand my needs and propose designs to help us out. He worked within our budget, and the whole project came out very nicely. We had custom cabinets made for the laundry room and then also added some custom cabinets in the kitchen. All part of a remodel and addition we built out. There was a lot of work going on and Lonny met and aligned with the overall timing/schedule perfectly, we never felt any issues. Thanks Lonny!

Description of Work
Lonny and his team did a super job, building some custom cabinets in a laundry room we were building.

Category custom cabinets

Thank for [member name removed] for the nice review! I am glad to hear you guys are enjoying all the cabinets we have done for you! you both were a pleasure to work with! thanks again for your continued support!

04/13/2015

Hadrian D.

They did an awesome job. I sent him an email asking him for a quote on something else.

Description of Work
I used Dynamic Woodworking Inc.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

05/26/2010

Jon C.

The cabinets turned out great! Lonney had good communication throughout, great quality, no surprises.

Description of Work
custom cabinets

Category custom cabinets

I am glad to hear you are pleased with your cabinets! I too think they turned out great! I look forward to working with you in the future, and I hope you have a great summer.

08/12/2008

JEAN W.

Although it took quite a bit of time for Lonnie and I to get together, he was very responsive and continued to call me with updates on his schedule. When we did set up the meeting, he arrived on time, and gave us a very thorough estimate. We ultimately decided to go with another contractor, but would contact Lonnie again to request a bid if we had other work to be done.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate for new kitchen counters and cabinets.

09/27/2007

JAMES B.

They took the time to explain everything. They did a quality job with quality materials. When there was a problem they fixed it right away without any issue. I would use Dynamic Woodworking again.

Description of Work
They built and installed custom kitchen cabinets for me.

Category custom cabinets

I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU TWO IN THE FUTURE. ENJOY YOUR NEW KITCHEN.

07/24/2007

MICHAEL C.

We got numerous bids on the cabinets, but we really like Lonney's ideas. They were very creative. He first met with my husband and really wowed him. We then went out to his shop to see how he makes the cabinets and decide on a final design. We were impressed with how he puts the cabinets together and many of the features of his cabinets. He gave us a timeline and was right on time with making the cabinets and then getting them installed. It took about two days to get the cabinets installed, and then he came back a week later to finish up some small details. Before the cabinets were done we went back to his shop to see them in their unfinished state. He keep us apprised of what was happening. Very pleased with his customer focused attitude.

Description of Work
Dynamic Woodworking helped to design and then made our Kitchen Cabinets and countertops with the sinks. He also did some wainscoting on one wall that matched the cabinets. He designed some cabinets that face the dining room. One with glass shelves and one that looks like a separate piece of furniture. He helped us with putting in some lighting in the cabinets. He made our countertop that included the sinks. Created a white race track on the edge of the counter top that really sets it off. He also installed all the cabinets and countertops. We also added a mud room off the kitchen and he did the cabinets countertop and sink for that also.

Category custom cabinets

THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW KITCHEN AND COUNTERS.

Elegance Custom Cabinetry

Do NOT call about small things such rebuild one cabinet or door/drawers and etc We are specialized at CUSTOM CABINETRY such Bookcases , Mudroom cabinets, Kitchen , Bathroom cabinetry.

Josephs Carpentry and Construction

Joseph's Carpentry and Construction knows that there are a lot of things to consider in construction including the aesthetic value. This is why our focus is on the attention to detail in every project whether big or small.

CUSTOM CABINETS. SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM KITCHENS, SWANSTONE SOLID SURFACE COUNTER TOPS, ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS, WALL-UNITS, FIREPLACE MANTLES & SURROUNDS. INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FINISHING AVAILABLE (ENAMEL, DISTRESSING, GLAZING, NATURAL). TOTAL TURN KEY MANUFACTURE/INSTALLATION.