DYNAMIC WOODWORKING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. NO TRAVEL CHARGES WITHIN THE METRO AREA. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA- MILLE LACS & SHERBURNE COUNTIES....

Loon Builders

Transform your house to a home with finish trim by loon builders. *Windows replacement (with outside and inside trim) *Hardwood flooring, laminate flooring. *Doors install *Windows/doors trim installation *Baseboard/ Crown moulding *Accent walls *Wainscoting

Joe's HANDYMAN SERVICES

www.joeshandymanservices.org 20 years experience in Home Improvement, Affordable, Flexible, Free Estimates

D&K construction

Whole home renovations from kitchens and bathrooms to basements, along with exterior projects like window and roof replacements. As a Finish carpenter with 10 years experience, I have done nearly every type of construction in the industry and can help you finish your dream home or get your house ready to sell!!!

01/01/2017

Lonney was a consummate professional to work with and delivered a great final product with shorter turnaround time than I would have imagined. Even though this was a smaller job, he took the time to understand what my specific needs were. After seeing our space and reviewing my initial plan he suggested some changes that improved the final design tremendously. His price was very fair and helped me...

Description of Work
Needed a custom cabinet and shelves for a bathroom remodel.

04/13/2015

.I would use Lonny (the owner) and Dynamic Woodworking again. They did a nice job, lonny himself worked with me through the project trying to understand my needs and propose designs to help us out. He worked within our budget, and the whole project came out very nicely. We had custom cabinets made for the laundry room and then also added some custom cabinets in the kitchen. All part of a remodel a...

Description of Work
Lonny and his team did a super job, building some custom cabinets in a laundry room we were building.

Category custom cabinets

Thank for [member name removed] for the nice review! I am glad to hear you guys are enjoying all the cabinets we have done for you! you both were a pleasure to work with! thanks again for your continued support!

04/13/2015

They did an awesome job. I sent him an email asking him for a quote on something else.

Description of Work
I used Dynamic Woodworking Inc.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

05/26/2010

The cabinets turned out great! Lonney had good communication throughout, great quality, no surprises.

Description of Work
custom cabinets

Category custom cabinets

I am glad to hear you are pleased with your cabinets! I too think they turned out great! I look forward to working with you in the future, and I hope you have a great summer.

08/12/2008

Although it took quite a bit of time for Lonnie and I to get together, he was very responsive and continued to call me with updates on his schedule. When we did set up the meeting, he arrived on time, and gave us a very thorough estimate. We ultimately decided to go with another contractor, but would contact Lonnie again to request a bid if we had other work to be done.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate for new kitchen counters and cabinets.

09/27/2007

They took the time to explain everything. They did a quality job with quality materials. When there was a problem they fixed it right away without any issue. I would use Dynamic Woodworking again.

Description of Work
They built and installed custom kitchen cabinets for me.

Category custom cabinet maker

07/24/2007

We got numerous bids on the cabinets, but we really like Lonney's ideas. They were very creative. He first met with my husband and really wowed him. We then went out to his shop to see how he makes the cabinets and decide on a final design. We were impressed with how he puts the cabinets together and many of the features of his cabinets. He gave us a timeline and was right on time with making the cabinets and then getting them installed. It took about two days to get the cabinets installed, and then he came back a week later to finish up some small details. Before the cabinets were done we went back to his shop to see them in their unfinished state. He keep us apprised of what was happening. Very pleased with his customer focused attitude.

Description of Work
Dynamic Woodworking helped to design and then made our Kitchen Cabinets and countertops with the sinks. He also did some wainscoting on one wall that matched the cabinets. He designed some cabinets that face the dining room. One with glass shelves and one that looks like a separate piece of furniture. He helped us with putting in some lighting in the cabinets. He made our countertop that included the sinks. Created a white race track on the edge of the counter top that really sets it off. He also installed all the cabinets and countertops. We also added a mud room off the kitchen and he did the cabinets countertop and sink for that also.

Category custom cabinet maker

CUSTOM CABINETS. SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM KITCHENS, SWANSTONE SOLID SURFACE COUNTER TOPS, ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS, WALL-UNITS, FIREPLACE MANTLES & SURROUNDS. INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FINISHING AVAILABLE (ENAMEL, DISTRESSING, GLAZING, NATURAL). TOTAL TURN KEY MANUFACTURE/INSTALLATION.