Blackjacks Sealcoating

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2012

Blackjacks is a family owned business that is dedicated to helping its customers perserve and maintain there asphalt driveways and asphalt parking lots at a fair and reasonable price. All work is guaranteed. from sealcoating to complete replacements Always give group discounts. Spring, Summer, Fall, specials available....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

driveway pavers (95)concrete repair (6)concrete driveways (4)

05/18/2021

Rod H.

Excellent work-- on time, thorough and very satisfied.

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoating and crack filling

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

10/15/2020

Angela Y.

I was really happy with their work. The bid stated I needed extra time for cleaning and crack filling. When they came out they spent a great deal of time doing this work. I feel like they made every effort to have things done well.

Description of Work
Driveway recoat

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/07/2020

keith D.

Good out of town had it done when I got home.

Description of Work
Sealcoating driveway

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/25/2020

Randell L.

The results are excellent. Clearly you can see the attention to detail and quality. Communication with Barry was great. They committed to a time and arrived and did the work on time. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Sealcoating for 2 driveways at a duplex

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/20/2020

Stephen B.

Awesome! I found someone who uses rubberized crack filler finally!!! They did my driveway (resealed) and filled in the cracks with rubberized filler (the smaller cracks could just be filled with sealer). They did an awesome job, I am very very pleased and grateful, I will for sure be using this service again! Thank you Barry and crew!!

Description of Work
seal driveway

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/16/2020

cherie V.

Initially, it seemed to go well. We did have some concerns about whether the outside temperature was warm enough given it was a cool September day, but the company assured us everything would be fine. The driveway was seal coated in September. However, after winter finished, we were less than pleased. It did not weather well over the winter. It is spotty looking, the crack that was sealed didn't work, and it appears to be pealing off in some areas. We tried to contact the company. It took 3 attempts over a two week period (text, email, phone) to get someone to return our communications. The company rep drove by the driveway on a Sunday afternoon and did not bother to ring the doorbell to discuss our concerns. Instead he left a phone message saying it looked fantastic. When we contacted him and asked why he didn't ring the doorbell so we could discuss in person, he claimed COVID concerns, even though it is sunny and 80 degrees and we could have easily had a discussion outside in the driveway with 6+ feet of distance. The company refused to say anything in response to our concerns except that it looked great. We find it inexcusable that it took so many attempts to receive a reply to our concerns, and then they came by the house, but did not ring the doorbell to discuss the concerns. We will not use this company again.

Description of Work
Sealcoating

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/15/2020

Brian M.

Excellent work, kept me informed about scheduling, good price. I plan to use again.

Description of Work
Asphalt Driveway Sealcoating

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

07/26/2020

Terri H.

The job was done by three men who worked very hard and for the job done in a couple of hours. They cleaned the driveway of oil stains then edged the grass and sealed all the cracks. I had done some patching myself on some low areas and they covered this with their sealer and now it looks 100% better. I will definitely use this company again! And to add the owner followed up promptly to my phone calls.

Description of Work
Have my driveway and resealed

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/18/2020

Kerry S.

The 2 man crew finished in under an hour and trimmed alongside the driveway.

Description of Work
Sealcoating

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

05/22/2020

Roger A.

Excellent Plus! Very professional work and workers. They were experienced, skillful, polite, hard working and vary careful. They took pride in their work and the quality of their work was outstanding! I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Seal coating

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

thank you sir it was our honor too serve you and your home.. and appreciate the work in these unsure time's I will make sure the crew see this.. and really appreciate the review thanks again sir Barry Blackjacks

10/12/2019

Cameron B.

Great to work with: frequent and clear communication, fair pricing, quality execution. I'm very happy with the results, and definitely recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
Sealcoating

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

10/01/2019

Thomas P.

Excellent! High quality work at a reasonable price. Three different seams butting up to concrete, and no mess on any of the concrete. This is a big deal for me. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoating.

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

09/15/2019

Mark and Ellen K.

The crew showed up early and had the job done promptly. The driveway looked very nice when they were finished. A couple of days later, we noticed that the crack filler had settled in a couple of the deeper cracks, leaving some visible gaps. When we called Barry to let him know, he told us he would take care of the problem. Two days later he returned with one of his employees and added more filler to several cracks, correcting the problem. We appreciated how responsive he was to our concern. This was the first time we had used his company, but we will definitely call him the next time the driveway needs sealcoating.

Description of Work
Use crack filler on deep driveway cracks and then sealcoat the entire driveway.

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

09/11/2019

DON M.

It went very well. They were able to work into my schedule. They were very neat. We had a small problem in the job involving payment, but it was very easy to workout with Blackjacks. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They seal-coated my drive way.

Work Completed On 08/11/2019

11/02/2018

JAMES D.

perfect! Loved the work and the people were informative and friendly

Description of Work
sealcoating

08/17/2018

Sheila P.

Job was completed as requested during timeframe desired. Work was well done, just as the first time I had Blackjack’s sealcoat the driveway a few years ago.

Description of Work
Sealcoat driveway

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

08/01/2018

JOHN K.

Workers were on time; edging along driveway well done, coating applied only on driveway with no mess. Invisible fence wire was severed but this was not Blackjacks fault since the workers did not know the wire was exposed; I did not either. I did not think to inspect it before the service. Next time I will. The crack filling looked good right after application but since has receded into the crack and may need to be refilled.

Description of Work
Sealcoating Driveway

Work Completed On 07/28/2018

11/20/2017

Antonio E.

The two people that did the work were professional, came early, finished the work quickly and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Driveway coating and crack repair.

10/27/2017

marline S.

Went well; needed to return to fill cracks due to drying time.

Description of Work
driveway sealcoating and crack filling

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

10/23/2017

Ronald M.

Excellent, they worked with me on a tight timeline.

Description of Work
Seal coating driveway.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

10/22/2017

MAGGIE P.

Went great! Responded quickly after I purchased the deal, came by within days to let me know what the final price would be and was able to schedule the work while I was out of town. Extremely accommodating and helpful in making the process as easy as possible!

Description of Work
Seal coated our driveway

Work Completed On 10/22/2017

10/22/2017

Catherine B.

Barry was very responsive, did the work timely, came back within a couple of days to redo some area of concern. They are great if you want work done inexpensively and timely and can live with cracks that are filled with material with a shiny material and so are very obvious. The driveway and cracks were sealed to prevent further erosion. My issue is an aesthetic one,

Description of Work
Sealcoating,patching and filling cracks in my driveway.

Work Completed On 10/19/2017

10/16/2017

Kraig O.

Work performed meticulously and promptly.

Description of Work
Driveway cleaned, cracks patched, and seal coating.