Air Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2005

19170 Jasper St NW

Anoka, MN 55303

Air Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. a family owned business proudly serving the north metro area with quality and friendly service since 2002. We are a full service heating and air conditioning contractor who is licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide free no obligation estimates and are available 24 hours a day for emergency services on all brands. An authorized Trane Comfort Specialist dealer who is N.A.T.E. certified, a member of the BBB with an A+ rating and an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient. Financing is available plus Visa, Master Card, Discover and personal checks are accepted for payment. Other services we provide: Rotobrush Duct Cleaning, Maintenance Agreements, live operator for your after hour emergencies. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you. Mission Statement: Air Comfort’s constant focus is 100% satisfaction. We accomplish this by providing premium quality products by highly trained professionals. We will continue to develop lasting relationships with our customers by the commitment and integrity of our people....

HVAC Companies (61)air duct cleaning (7)water heaters (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)

10/18/2020

Scope of work needed was expertly analyzed and explained, including selection of the optimal equipment. New equipment appears seamlessly installed, works great. Old equipment hauled away, area left tidy. Pricing and financing are competitive. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of furnace, air conditioner, air filtration.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

11/28/2018

It went well. The team was a bit late due to office issues, but the work was done on time. A minor issue at the end as they did not extend the water pipe fully to the basement drain. We had to go buy a simply 1 inch pvc elbow joint to fully extent to the drain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Humidifier Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

03/01/2018

Amazingly easy! John came out to see me, explaining things in a way I could understand. No high pressure sales. Just the facts. My new Trane furnace and air were installed within 2 days, all while I was at work! I would have never believed they were there until I actually went to see the new equipment! Best experience with real pros. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace and air

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

12/17/2017

This is a wonderful company..I will definitely be using them again. They went WAY above and beyond.This wonderful company helped me with a big problem that I Did Not know I had.They definitely did there “ Pay it Forward “ and I so very much appreciate it. They are a AAA company you can trust completely..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

10/23/2017

Very good. Got it done very quickly since ours took a crap and it wasn't getting cold out! Owner borrowed us space heaters for 2 nights while we had to wait for them to install on Monday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

09/04/2017

Great! We met with sales rep one day... installed a day later. On time and very professional. Everything promised was completed. Even went above and beyond on a couple little tasks without charge. They only install Trane a/c units and that is the brand that my research lead me to. There was a rebate available so the price stated was actually a couple hundred less. Plus they finance with interest f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an outside A/C unit and evaporator coil in furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

10/21/2016

The replacement of the furnace went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016

07/14/2016

Great from start to finish. Very clean and courteous from sales to install, everything was better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and air conditioner installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

06/17/2016

What a wonderful group of people at this company. From initial contact to the completed job I was completely satisfied with the service. This company researches all the rebates, completes all the forms as well as outlining the tax credits. The estimate process was easy with no pressure. The installers were on time, answered all of my questions and had everything up and running before the hot hot w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new furnace, air conditioner and thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2016

05/26/2016

On time, reasonably priced. Job was done in a timely matter overall we are happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install central air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2016

Specialty: Air Conditioning, Heating, Radiant Heating and Cooling, Ventilating, Ducts, Furnaces, Dehumidifying, Humidification, Air Cleaners/Filters, Air Exchanger, Air Quality, Heat Pumps, Indoor Coils, Packaged Units, Thermostats Specialty: Dryer Vent Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning Type: Residential, Commercial

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available