A Line Roofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2001

4.3

Additional phone number - (612) 849-7706. Additional DBAs - A Line Construction Inc, A-Line Roofing, Line Construction, Line Roofing, A-Line Construction Inc....

Keyprime Roofing & Remodeling

Keyprime Roofing and Remodeling is a local home improvement company offering exterior remodeling services in the Twin Cities area for nearly a decade. We specialize in high-quality roofing, windows, siding, gutters installation. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best materials, craftsmanship, and follow-through.

Offers by Keyprime Roofing & Remodeling on Angi
Bear Roofing & Exteriors

We are storm damage and insurance claims experts, and have the expertise to assist you in the insurance claims process. We have the knowledge and experience needed to collaborate with the insurance companies, adjusters, & homeowners. Bear Roofing is locally owned and operated by professionals who have been in the roofing and exteriors business for over 16 years. It is our goal to provide homeowners with quality products, excellent workmanship, and outstanding customer care. let bear roofing & exteriors handle the details, so you can enjoy the process.

North Point Services Co

Don't hesitate, give us a call for a FREE over the phone estimate, or to schedule a time for one of our experts to meet you at your property to discuss your project. Family owned and operated, North Point Services has a standard for providing quality, affordable and professional services. Our company is run by honest, hardworking, and reliable individuals, so that is exactly the kind of service you can expect from us. Taking care of our customers is what we do best. North Point is your one stop shop for all your tile and stone needs. We provide all the tile services that you as a homeowner will ever need. All of our employees are held to great standards to ensure professional and high quality work. Whatever your tile needs may be, we have the solution for you!

05/02/2019

A Line Roofing replaced two skylights. The materials were ordered the day the estimate was accepted by us and the install was completed within 2 weeks. Very seamless process and excellent work and customer service. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced two skylights

Category skylights

09/08/2017

Excellent! I know Rod is the owner and was pleasantly surprised to pull into my drive way and find him walking around on the roof with his crew. My husband and I are both Realtors and I had a buyer that just received negative information from the inspector about the roof of his new home. It sounded like a pretty large expense and I needed additional info. I asked if Rod had a moment (this is the f...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

11/17/2016

Responded quickly and timely. The work was done on time with high quality. Communication was easy and very good. Will hire again!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaning, minor gutter/roof repairs

06/29/2016

Honestly, it was seamless from start to finish. He was punctual, kept in contact with me so I knew what to expect, very unusual in this industry. He worked quickly, cleaned up the mess and went above and beyond by painting the interior window frame white to match my ceiling. He was excellent to work with, friendly and kind.

Description of Work
Rod installed a new skylight in our kitchen.

02/24/2015

I had purchased the $99 deal for a roof inspection to investigate a drip from a bathroom fan. By the time I scheduled service, I had figured out and solved the drip problem. However, I wanted to get a consult on potentially replacing the bathroom fan vent if it would continue to leak. I asked about the vent, and the person who came out said it looked fine, but didn't get on the roof to examine. I ...

Description of Work
Replaced leaky vents in my large wooden shed. Added downspout extension from an upper gutter on my house to discharge directly into my lower gutter.

Residential roofing, re-roofing, tear-offs & repairs, gutters, downspouts and ice & snow removal.

Visa, Check