Gopher State Seamless Gutters

With Angi since January 2017

1116 144th Ln NW

Andover, MN 55304

2017 & 2018 Super Service Award winner! Welcome, if your looking for seamless gutter installation and only the best will do, you've come to the right place. Gopher State Seamless was created with one vision and goal in mind, to deliver top notch customer care and unmatched quality. We are 100% owner operated from the first initial phone call, estimate to install. With a combined 31 years of installation experience, rest assured your in good hands. Unlike many other companies, we focus on quality not quantity. We offer a lifetime warranty on craftsmanship, as well as an industry leading 25 year manufacturers warranty against material defects. We specialize in new gutter installation, gutter replacements and a variety of leaf protection products. We do not do gutter repairs. Call us today!...

04/08/2022

Bill G.

Awesome fast and efficient nice people!!

Description of Work
Replace Downspouts

Category gutter cleaning

12/06/2018

Raymond D.

Great service, quality product and CRAFTSMANSHIP that you rarely see any more. Caleb and Jordan exceeded all expectations I had for full house gutter install. Made suggestions that other bidders didn't that made a big difference in curb appeal. Very upbeat and professional company. You might expect to pay more for this level of service and quality, but their quote was $200 less than the next closest bidder. Kudos to these guys for creating such a successful business.

Description of Work
Full-house rain gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

07/31/2018

Brad J.

Caleb showed up at our house on a Saturday, Showed us several different options, gave us a great price and told us their schedule. We set an install date that day and were told how the whole process would work. They came exactly as promised, did a great job and were very professional. We are very happy with Gopher State Gutters and do not anticipate any future issues but know they will take care of us if we do have any. Highly Recommended!!!!!

Description of Work
We needed gutters with leaf protection installed on the back of our house and garage.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed].

06/27/2018

Frank A.

Very honest and transparent pricing and detailed review of the entire project. Timely communication leading up to the installation and accommodating to schedule. They are extremely knowledgeable of the industry options for products and installation techniques. Great warranty. Installation was on time and beautiful. Couldn't even tell they were installed. Wonderful color matching to siding and soffits. Cleaned up all debris wonderfully. Best contractor I've hired. You will not be disappointed in the end result.

Description of Work
New Gutter Installation

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for you trust in us and your business!

06/21/2018

Paul W.

Calib and his team were professional, fast and courteous. Their attention to detail and workmanship was second to none. If you need gutters, do yourself a favor and give these guys a call

Description of Work
New seamless gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the opportunity [Member Name Removed]!!

06/04/2018

Robin G.

Two requests for a quote were ignored, so I went with another contractor. I obviously can't review on any of the categories above aside from "responsiveness."

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

hi [Member Name Removed] we checked our records and we have no recollection or record voicemail email or Angie's List of you trying to reach us if you could please give us a call back at 763-732-2342 we would be happy to help you thank you [Member Name Removed].

05/14/2018

STEVE T.

Caleb was awesome to work with. Very accommodating and responsive. I was having my fascia and soffits painted as well. He came out, removed my old gutters to make it easier on the painters. Then came back a few weeks later and installed the new system. He was done in about 4 hours. The gutters look great. Can't wait for it to rain to see how they work. I would definitely hire him again. Far and away the best value of any of the other gutter companies I spoke to. He is very knowledgeable about the competition, does great work and at a very fair price. I wish all contractors were as good as this guy! No need to spend time looking at other gutter companies, save the time and hire Caleb.

Description of Work
Replaced gutter system and added leaf protector

Category gutter repair

We appreciate you [Member Name Removed]!

08/31/2017

WILLIAM H.

Excellent. Arrived on time. Courteous and professional. The gutters and downspouts look great. They repaired some flashing that had been done incorrectly previously. I strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
All of our gutters and downspouts were replaced due to storm damage. I put "N/A" for the price because this work was done as part of the total storm damage repair. We paid one price to have all of our damage repaired.

08/09/2017

ronald M.

Fantastic. The installers showed me why the old gutters were failing and installed the new gutters the right way!

Description of Work
Replace leaking gutters

06/26/2017

RICH K.

Caleb and Jordan were fantastic through the entire process. Several visits were required to review specific needs I had for my project. Once install time arrived, they both went above and beyond to get the job done and done right. I have a very large, steep roof as well as a slanted fascia. The final product not only looks like it belongs on the house, it is extremely sturdy. I believe I could hang from the gutters, if I ever have a reason to do so! The actual gutters installed are head and shoulders better in quality than what you find in the big box stores. Plus the seamless gutters give my house a much cleaner appearance. If you need gutters - you owe it to yourself to at least contact them and have them give you a quote!

Description of Work
Seamless gutters

06/19/2017

Bill L.

It was perfect. Met an installer at a job site, called and got a very good estimate. My gutters were installed quickly and look wonderful! I definitely would recommend these guys!

Description of Work
Had gutter installed

05/18/2017

John B.

Caleb and Jordan are a great team. Enthusiastic and hard working. They went above and beyond: arranged schedule on short notice to coincide with roofing schedule; crawled in extremely cramped space under deck to replace smaller existing downspout – others were going to leave as-is or neck-down the new lager downspout to connect to the old system just before it went through the deck. Lowest price and best value. Excellent job! NOTE: Gopher State Seamless Gutters did not offer a discount to entice an Angie's List review -- the excellent service they provided earned the positive review.

Description of Work
Replace existing gutters and downspouts.

04/08/2017

Steve C.

There were several things going on here. Not only was Gopher State the lowest bidder (by far), but the tricks, and possibilities that Caleb said we could do, the other bidders said we couldn't. You could tell that he had done this many times before. Very polite and showed up when he was scheduled. They also accept several types of payment. My neighbors are also using these guys. My recommendation............Don't hesitate to at least talk to these guys.

Description of Work
Gutters for new home construction

03/10/2017

Ben A.

Caleb and Jordan were amazing to work with! They came out quickly to do a free estimate, they walked me through all of their products and he helped me match downspout colors to my house. The week they were supose to come out we had some bad storms and Caleb was great about calling me and keeping me up to date about when they would be out to install the gutters. Overall great experience and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
We had Caleb and Jordan out to install gutters on our house.

03/06/2017

Brian M.

It went great! Caleb and Jordan did a great job. They worked hard, they were very professional, they were very respectfull and very friendly. They were done when they said they would be and the price was great! I am very satisfied!

Description of Work
A new gutter and downspout installation.

01/16/2017

Kari C.

The installation of the product I chose went exactly as Jordan and Caleb said it would. Timeframes, cost--everything. No surprises. No hidden fees. Just a wonderful experience overall. Highly recommend ***

Description of Work
I had new gutters and downspouts installed and could not be happier with how finished my home looks. I know I'm protecting my foundation and concrete. This spring I'll be creating new flower beds and other landscaping, it gives me piece of mind to know my investment will be protected! Very highly recommend this company!

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
    Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
    A Step Up Window Cleaning

A Step Up Cares For Your Home! We offer fully customized window cleaning and house washing services to get your windows so sparkling clean you’ll hardly notice they are there! We are your residential window cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, and gutter cleaning experts. If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL window cleaning service with an emphasis on customer service, our team has the knowledge and the experience to take great care of our customers, as well as their windows and home. We offer instant and accurate online quotes, as well as in person quotes for the quickest responses in the Minneapolis area! Give A Step Up Window Cleaning a try, and Step Up Your Curb Appeal!

Gutter Installation, Seamless Gutters, Leaf Protection Gutters, Gutter Protection, Copper Gutters, Gutter Maintenance, Gutter Covers, & Downspouts. Specialize In Custom Gutter Miter Work.

Gutter Repairs