Dercon Construction Services Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2008

BC512916
Minnesota
Minnesota department of labor and industry
03/31/2021

727 170th Ln NW

Andover, MN 55304

Please call for more details.

home remodeling202055410
Remodel consisted of new Marvin window throughout home, removing a load bearing wall, remodeling kitchen, remodeling bathroom, refinishing hardwood flooring through, upgrades to lighting, plumbing, & HVAC. This kitchen features custom navy painted shaker style cabinets, with white Carrara quartz countertops. Inquire for more details

Thank you for considering Dercon Construction Services for your next remodeling project. Established in 2004, Dercon Construction was founded to achieve remodeling excellence in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Dercon Construction offers comprehensive interior and exterior remodeling services and is dedicated to ensuring complete satisfaction on each and every project. Whether you are looking for a complete design and remodel or a simple update, our team of professionals will transform your wish list into your dream space. Our goal is to make the remodeling process as smooth as possible, through our commitment and attention to detail and communication. We look forward to talking with you about your remodeling project! Our Services: Interior Remodeling: Kitchens, Baths, Basements, Additions Exterior Remodeling: Decks & Porches, Windows, Siding, Roofing...
S. Minneapolis Bungalow Remodel project

202055410
Rogers Kitchen Remodel  project
Rogers Kitchen Remodel

202055374
Andover Master Bath Remodel project
Andover Master Bath Remodel

202055304

roofing (47)siding companies (22)home remodeling (13)window replacement (13)basement remodeling (2)gutter repair (21)countertop installation (8)door installation (7)lighting (7)electrician (7)cabinet makers (7)woodworking (6)

03/18/2022

Deb P.

We had a great experience working with Dean, Derek and the Dercon team. We had to wait for over six months for our windows because of Covid slowdowns, but Dercon kept us informed. The day the windows were installed, the Dercon team took care to protect our carpets and cleaned everything up well and our new windows look great! We would definitely work with Dercon again.

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

11/13/2021

Mark S.

We decided to remodel our outdated kitchen finally.. After countless interviews with contractors, we finally found one that took the time to listen to what we wanted to do. Team Dercon was amazing from day one. Conner spent many hours listening to us and helping to bring our ideas to life. His creativity showed us what we have been envisioning. The schedule was laid out for us so we knew everyday who and what was going on in our home. In today's crazy world they were able to stay completely on time thu the entire project. The attention to detail was outstanding to say the least. The respect the team had in coming to our home was second to none. The communication on a daily basis from all involved made us feel very comfortable for the 6 weeks to start and complete our project. We highly recommend Dercon Construction, and will use them again

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

05/27/2021

Katherine A.

Dercon was fantastic to work with and I'm very pleased with my final project. I needed my condo windows replaced - 2 fairly large windows. Dercon's estimate was reasonable (of three estimates, I had one questionably low quote, and two that were only $100 apart. Dercon was the cheaper of these two). I met and corresponded with Derek to get started and of all three contractors, this was the best initial experience, from the quote through all email conversation prior to committing to the project (as much if not more of the reason why I picked them as the slight price difference). The crew that came to do the replacement was great, Dercon + crew were great with follow-up, the process was easy from start to finish. And, my final payment was just under the estimate even, because the final permit cost came in lower. I recommend Dercon and would consider them again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

10/26/2020

Lisa V.

Great experience. Did a whole main floor overhaul inclusive of removing a wall. I knew exactly what I wanted and they listened and offered great suggestions and recommendations. The process along the way was great. The project management was second to none with a full project plan prior to starting and they stayed on top of it the whole way. I knew exactly what was happening each day. In the end, I worked with great people and the kitchen turned out better than I even imagined. I will definitely be reaching out when we start our next project!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Review for Dercon Construction Services Inc - 727 170th Ln NW, Andover, MN - 38980943

07/01/2020

kurt H.

I had hail damage and got an estimate of damage from my insurance company. Dercon Construction did an estimate and found more damage then was listed by the insurance company. They contacted my insurance company and met out at my house to go over. The insurance company approved more damage found by Dercon. I did not have to deal with the insurance at all. Dealing with Dercon construction was a complete pleasure. Very professional , on time, great customer service, and second to none quality of work. The following year I decided to put LP Smart Siding on the front of my house. I went with Dercon again because of the excellent experience I had with them and once again they went above and beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
soffits, fascia, gutters, roof, Siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

I proved back in 7th grade that I was cool, LOL Thanks to a life long friend for putting trust in our company F/A Dean

06/30/2020

Marilyn A K.

Excellent, from the contract signing to the final cleanup. We had a complete tear off of the roof on the main house, garage, and a porch. The project manager explained the process and answered our questions throughout the process. The complete job was finished in one day, on May 1, 2020. We will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

09/15/2019

Mark and Ellen K.

Dean took our call at 10:00 Monday evening and was out to our home around 10:00 Tuesday morning. He identified the source of the leak and used clear caulk to repair it. Without our even asking, he also checked and reinforced other potential leak areas around the remaining roof vents and did a roof inspection. In the 48 hours after the repair, we had over 1 inch of rain and the repair held. There was no more leaking around the exhaust fan vent or anywhere else on our roof.

Description of Work
Check and repair leak around bathroom exhaust fan vent on our roof. Rain leaked into our attic around the vent and then through our bedroom ceiling.

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

08/05/2019

Bruce O.

We first used Dercon for hail damage in June 2017, requiring a new roof, some gutters, and other repairs. I found them on Angie's List and wanted to stay local. I was not disappointed. They did such good work at that time that we hired them to do three more projects over the next two years, including some basement remodeling (that ended up requiring mold remediation) and siding on the front of the house. They do excellent work, get the job done when they say they will, and are very professional in everything they do. When I have another project to get done, I will look first to Dercon. You might find someone cheaper to do your work, but you'll probably end up paying extra for the headaches you will incur.

Description of Work
New roof, replaced siding, rebuilt room in basement and mold remediation.

Category electrician,gutter repair,lighting,roofing,siding,skylights,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

Thanks for this fantastic review! It was a pleasure to work with you on your home improvement projects! Thanks for the kind words and we hope to work with you again, soon!

05/29/2019

Terrell Y.

Very well. We had several meetings to establish what was wanted before being presented with materiels, colors, etc. Then got a very detailed contract with each segment of the project spelled out.. Project manager provided me with a 3 week schedule that was followed to the letter. Everyone very professional, friendly, and willing to answer questions; they really seemed happy to do what they were doing. And they did a beautiful job and on time. A very professional company, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Remove bathtub and replace with walk in shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are pleased you had a great experience with each member of the Dercon team and that the project was done on time and met all your expectations. Please keep us in mind for any future home improvement projects!

05/13/2019

William D.

The project was planned and managed very well. The management personnel (Conner, Derek, and Bruce) who worked with us on this project were very personable, courteous, and professional (e.g., detailed, thorough, on time, excellent communication skills, responsive, and knowledgeable). When questions arose, they responded quickly. They managed the roofing and siding teams well and performed daily inspections of work completed, quickly correcting the minor mistakes made on a couple of occasions. They instilled confidence in the company and made sure the deliverables met expectations. I view Dercon to be a great company with trustworthy employees who will do what is required to deliver a quality outcome on time. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
asphalt shingles, vinyl siding, and aluminum downspout replacement on 3000 sq ft home due to major storm

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are very pleased with the outcome of the project and so glad you had a great experience with us! Please reach out again for any home improvement needs!

Interior Remodeling. Kitchens. Baths. Additions. Basements Exterior Remodeling. Decks & Porches, Windows, Siding, Roofing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check