Rantasha Services

With Angi since December 2019

324 Broadway St Suite 216

Alexandria, MN 56308

Rantasha Services specializes in small business and residential cleaning. We feel it's important for your space to not only look clean but feel clean. With over 20 years experience we have what it takes to provide the attention to detail and consistency to your home or business.

12/14/2019

Jean S.

Description of Work
My whole house cleaned

12/12/2019

Jean S.

As soon as I opened my door when I got home you could see the difference. Everything shined. Rantasha services vacuumed the corners as well as the floors throughout. My bathroom was spotless by the time they were finished. They even got out the rust stain in my tub I’ve been living with for years. My kitchen was beautiful. Counters scrubbed and floor cleaned. She even did my dishes I had left in the sink! I can’t thank them enough for doing such a superb clean up. They will definitely be back!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning my house

12/12/2019

Kate S.

They do a great job. Very attentive to details. Their checklist they use for cleaning was longer and more detailed then mine. Would definately use them again.

Description of Work
Housekeeping

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Small business cleaning, commercial cleaning, house cleaning, post remodel cleaning, post construction cleaning, move in move out cleaning.