KITCHEN TUNE-UP

With Angi since May 2010

Has normal wear and tear caught up with your cabinets? Are your cabinet drawers worn or do they even seem greasy or grimy? Our unique, comprehensive wood reconditioning process (Tune-Up) makes woodwork look like new — in the kitchen and throughout your home or business. Quick and affordable, there’s no better way to revitalize your wood cabinetry....

Northwest Tile & Interiors

Northwest Tile & Interiors has been in Business since 1994. I am Licensed and Insured, Have a great portfolio of pictures and homeowner referrals. I take great pride in the work I do and treat each job as if it was for myself. I am the person who answers the phone and the person who will do your estimate, as well as the person who will be doing the work. I will not sub contract my jobs to other contractors.I accept credit cards,checks cash, money orders etc, however I do not offer any financing at this time.

Rockford Tile Installation

I am an independent tile contractor specializing in walk in custom tiled shower installation.

Reyes Builders and Painting LLC

We are a family owned business focusing on interior and exterior painting and finished carpentry services to fit all of your needs. With a sharp attention to detail we are able to deliver on ALL customer needs and desires for each individual project.

03/06/2016

Julia H.

Great experience. Professional, friendly, clean, prompt, great attention to detail. Did not experience a single problem. My new kitchen looks amazing. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Kitchen cupboard regacing

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

10/28/2015

Kali S.

We were impressed from the start with responsiveness to our request for a quote and the quoted pricing for the work. However, we believe there was a miscommunication, so our expectations about the cabinet modification weren't clear, and what we received was different from what we thought we were getting. The work was high-quality, so no complaints about that. But communication could've been better. Our "tune-up" was a huge success -- the kitchen cabinets and vanity look brand-new. This was exactly what we were hoping for. The work was done in one day, and we love it.

Description of Work
Minor cabinet modification. Tune-up of all kitchen cabinets plus bathroom vanity.

Category countertops,woodworking,cabinet refacing

06/24/2015

Bob G.

I found Gary to be very honest about how the finished job would look. Gary did exactly what he said he would do in a timely manner and at a reasonalble price. Although he could not make it look brand new, it is a huge improvement. I am happy with his work.

Description of Work
Got a quote from Gary to refurbish my severely water spotted oak kitchen cabinets.

05/17/2015

Kevin M.

Did a nice job. We would have used them for kitchen counter but didn't have the selection of products that we liked

Description of Work
Refinished cabinets and doore

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

05/11/2015

Scott M.

They did very nice work and competed the job even sooner than they had estimated. In addition their price was the best quote we received,

Description of Work
Removed old kitchen counters and backsplash and installed new, solid surface counters and subway tile backsplash.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,cabinet refacing

11/29/2014

Art N.

Very satisfied with results. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to update their existing cabinets.

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen and master bathroom cabinets.

06/10/2014

Kirk B.

First, I would like to say that I recommend Gary and would use him again. He treated all the woodwork throughout our home; 2.5 bath (vanity), 4 bedrooms (closet doors, window trim/sill), foyer/entryway, large family room with built in bookcases. I think it went well overall. I was surprised at how much they could get done in such a short number of hours, yet the price was high per hour and there were details I feel got missed. These details, I believe, saved them time such as not getting too close to the edges of the floors and walls - if they did, they'd have to tape it off. I was a bit disappointed that some areas weren't treated well as others, such as along the walls, by the flooors, the wood trim in the bedrooms was not treated at all. In addition, in our living room, we have a full wall built in bookcase; the wood base along the floor was not treated (would have been more time and effort) and I forgot to move our TV to the floor from the bookcase - they didn't move it and didn't treat that portion of the bookcase. Again, I would use Gary again, just watch for the details or make sure to know what they will and won't do up front.

Description of Work
Treated woodwork in the kitchen and throughout our 2600 sq. ft. home.

Category woodworking,cabinet refacing

10/21/2013

Nancy Z.

Just bought the house. Didn't want to rip out the well-built cabinets but they looked kind of dirty. Other options were to paint the beautiful oak wood, but we really didn't want to do that either. So, it came down to cleaning them. At the end of the day the cabinets looked beautiful, clean, with sort of a semi-gloss finish. Looked really good and for the price it was well worth it.

Description of Work
He and 2 other workers spent about 6 hours using a wood cleaner and a top-coat product on my large kitchen and 2 bathrooms with a fair amount of woodwork.

Category woodworking,cabinet refacing

04/10/2013

Richard F.

We are currently waiting for estimates from other companies. It’s complicated in terms of whether it’s going to be finished this way or that way. They were upfront and gave us the quote in a reasonable amount of time. It worked our really good.

Description of Work
Kitchen Tune-up gave us a good estimate for cabinet refacing and restoration.

10/15/2012

Richard W.

Everything went well. Very professional in work and attention to details. Only problem was dust. Because kitchen was completely open to DR and LR,with cathedral ceiling, it was impossible to contain it all.

Description of Work
Installed new Formica counter tops over old ones, added beveled edge. Removed existing tile backsplash and replaced with new stone backsplash Refreshed/renewed existing cabinet finish. Replaces cabinet knobs.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

KITCHEN TUNE-UP

With Angi since May 2010

2653 PEBBLE CT

Zeeland, MI 49464

Redooring & refacing existing cabinets with real wood or thermafoil & custom cabinets, wood reconditioning, custom storage, closets, pantries