The Cleaning Authority - Ann Arbor

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Power washing garage

Power washing garage

pressure washing202148160
Vinal siding - north side photos

Authority Home Services is family-owned and operated, in the Ypslanti, MI area. We treat all of our customers as if they are a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. From window & gutter cleaning to deck maintenance, power washing & carpet cleaning, we can do it all. Get peace of mind with your new home. If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. USES PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED EMPLOYEES FOR WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: COLLEEN MERREOT. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL annarbortca@tds.net...
Deck cleaning and sealing project
Deck cleaning and sealing

3.9

3.7

4.2

3.5

house cleaning (18)window cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)

03/16/2021

Excellent. They were easy and set up the appointment on time. They came and did it. I am very satisfied and everything looks great they were very good and has a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Exterior siding cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

03/16/2021

It was excellent, I would hire him again.

Description of Work
He power washed my house and garage. Painted my porch, step, the bottom of my house, stained my deck.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

03/11/2021

It’s went great, they were on time. Got to work quickly and did their best not to disturb us as we were working from home. Looking forward to the next cleaning!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/10/2021

Perfect! That's the first time that I had a company and it kept me from climbing the ladder and do it for myself. They did it for 6 hours. They were very easy to get a hold of, very cooperative, perfectionist, and the windows were spotless.

Description of Work
They cleaned all my outside trim, inside, and my windows.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

03/03/2021

This was the worst experience that cost me $237 dollars for a half *** job!!! I was told the cost would be $167 when they arrived to clean I was told they didn’t do dishes! What type of cleaning company don’t do dishes?. I explained I needed my dishes done and they said it will be an extra fee. Well I had no idea that fee would cost me $65 dollars!!! When I got home I was completely unimpressed!!!...

Description of Work
I needed my house cleaned and organized

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for your feedback. Per all information published on the web or documented, as well as the discussion during the in home estimate, Doing Laundry, Dishes, and decluttering prior to actually cleaning is not part of the process. We cannot provide a set rate due to the extensive variables in each of those scenarios. Best of luck to you with your new service.

03/27/2017

Arrived on time, exceeded our expectations on tasks performed.

Description of Work
General household cleaning.

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

01/11/2016

2 young ladies were on time and very polite. Do not expect a deep clean. I had to call them back to do the floor...no mopping, just a big puffy swiffer like device. They use a small bottle of vinegar and water, spritz the floor and rub with this "mop." Neither the stainless steel nor the granite were cleaned well, no shine and marks not wiped off, and there were still footprints and dirt on the fl...

Description of Work
1st deep cleaning....kitchen and bathrooms

Work Completed On 01/04/2016

04/23/2015

!!!!! They left our house unlocked and garage door open when they finished a cleaning!!!! No one was home and my daughter came home and found the house like this and was afraid to go around the house for fear someone maybe lurking inside. We have been using them for 1 1/2 years and although there were occassionally cleaning issues they corrected, leaving our house wide open was an unforgivable off...

Description of Work
Cleaned our house for the past 1 1/2 years.

Work Completed On 04/22/2015

10/22/2014

We have had The Cleaning Authority cleaning our home on a monthly basis for a few months now. We have been happy with their service. They send an email a few days before the cleaning day as a reminder and leave a note when they are done. It is nice to come home to a clean house.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2014

12/13/2013

Excellent job on 1st of two initial cleanings. Bathroom and kitchen were intensively cleaned, living areas given a regular cleaning. Scheduled for a 2nd cleaning which will intensively focus on the living areas and perform a regular clean on bathrooms and kitchen. Tina and Desiree did a wonderful job, were highly professional and made our house shine! Looking forward to the next service this week.

Description of Work
I used THE CLEANING AUTHORITY

Work Completed On 11/28/2013

HOUSECLEANING, GREEN PRODUCTS, WINDOWS, GUTTERS, PRESSURE WASHING, CARPET CLEANING

Check, Visa, MasterCard