Royal Granite

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2011

Royal Granite has specialized in Counter Top and Tiling installation since 1996. We have brought European hand craft quality to every job with custom work and craftsmanship. We at Royal Granite offer services in Tile and Counter Top installation. We provide our clients with the highest quality of granite and marble. We specialize in installing Counter Tops and tiling be it any size or shaped project, we can do it. Let us find you an affordable and professional solution for your project!...

R Fowler Construction

R Fowler construction is a quality first contractor. We have 5 professional craftsman on staff and numerous subcontractors that we have worked with for many years R Fowler is licensed by the State on Michigan We provide free estimates We also provide handyman services at $50/hr We can provide design services and blueprints Angie's members can receive $50 off work $500-1500 and $100 off work over $1600 R Fowler Construction has been in business for over 19 yrs we have many happy customers and look forward to making you one of them

Classic Flooring Concepts LLC

professional flooring company dedicated to its customers and professional craftsmanship

Nick's Tile and More

We are a local family owned business that is fully insured and offer pricing to fit into a variety of budgets. We take pride in our work and treat every customer's home as if it's our own. Mention you found us on Angie's List and we will take 10% off any job if booked within 14 days of the quote. For fastest response, please give us a call!!!

10/14/2018

High quality, very reasonable price, no upscale, honest.

Description of Work
Custom made large granite countertops, island table, and desk.

11/22/2017

Great! Serg was very professional in explaining the process, pricing, and measuring for the new countertops. The crew that brought the countertops were very fussy about getting them installed correctly and I appreciated that so much! Measuring took place on a Friday and the installation occurred the following Wednesday. It all looks so wonderful and I'm very pleased with Royal Granite.

Description of Work
New granite countertops installed in our remodeled kitchen

07/29/2015

All went very well. I had pervasively reported that they broke the corners of a drawer on the bathroom vanity and I was shown that the drawer was made that way. It was an error on my husband's behalf and not on Royal Granite. They graciously offered to replace any item they we're responsible for damaging. i highly recommend this company and it was third this using their services.

Description of Work
Countertop for laundry room

Category countertops

06/30/2015

It went well with exception to 2 back drawer corners being broken on the vanity. The response time was less than 5 days and installation was within a weeks time. They were prompt and thorough. The countertops look fantastic. I also had my bedroom furniture tops done, dresser, chest & night stands. They all look very nice and I ma pleased.

Description of Work
Removed and installed countertops and bathroom vanity top.

Category ceramic tile

05/01/2015

Similar to the other review where the reviewer gave a "C", the quality of the work isn't great. The bevel is uneven. It's as if they don't use polishing pads that are capable of of polishing a high shine. The counters are not only dull, they have pits and cracks on the surface. When I run my hand across the counter, I can feel the imperfections. This not the quality of work you would get from Home...

Description of Work
Installed counters in two bathrooms

Category countertops,marble & granite

Install tile and counter top, provide granite & marble.