MICHIGAN CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION INC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7129 POPLAR DR

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED....

carpet cleaning (198)water damage restoration (11)upholstery cleaning (9)floor cleaning (6)upholstery (2)oriental rug cleaning (1)mold removal (1)interior painting (1)

03/02/2021

Don the owner was very professional and on time. He really knows his business. I was very pleased with the job he performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2021

01/09/2021

Great service and great cleaning. Will use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

08/25/2020

Perfect! Donald you are a skilled carpet cleaning person!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, spilled wax removal puddles

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Thanks!!!

09/20/2019

They did an excellent job on cleaning the carpet. Very professional and completed the project in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

09/27/2018

Great ! On time.. professional and most important, completed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Thanks

07/22/2016

When I contacted Michigan Carpet Cleaning, I was told my the owner that their service was superior to others as they use very little water and better cleaning process. The high traffic areas and other spots (which is the reason we paid $160 for 2 rooms, stairs and a hallway which is higher than we normally pay) were still very visible. We contacted the owner with our concerns that the carpet wasn'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

07/14/2016

The carpets looked and smelled new. The cleaners were courteous and professional, and the owner resolved our concern with the initial scheduling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned living room, hallway, and staircase carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

10/13/2015

Could not have been better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all carpets in a 2,600 sq. ft. house,

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2015

10/12/2015

I have spots on my couch and don't know where they came from.  I was inquiring as to whether or not he thought their company could clean my couch.  He provided a few solutions that I could try on my own to save me some money and told me where the buy the products.  He was very professional, courteous, and helpful.  I left a message and received a call back in less than a minute!  ill definitely us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not contract the provider yet.  He offered up a solution for me to clean my own couch.  I will try the solutions he provided first and if those don't work, I would definitely call hire them.

CATEGORY upholstery,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2015

09/11/2015

The contractor was on time, professional and cleaned my well worn carpet (over 10 years old) cleaner than any other service I've had and the stains have not come back since. He removed very old stains in the hallway and next to the kitchen entrance that I did not think would come out.  I will definitely use this specific contractor again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the hall, steps and one room

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2015

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL CARPET CLEANING, FLOOR REFINISHING, FLOOR POLISHING, UPHOLSTERY & FURNITURE CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE CLEAN-UP AND DRYING, INSURANCE WORK, DEODORIZING AND SANITIZING, CARPET PROTECTORS, SCOTCH GUARD, TILE & GROUT CLEANING, WOOD FLOOR RESURFACING, MOLD REMOVAL & REMEDIATION.

flooring installation and repair