E.P statewide services

With Angi since March 2012

p.o.box 980145

Ypsilanti, MI 48198

Hello my business have 3-5 employee, some sub-contracting wrk,no trip charges or fees to place a bid,professional with affordable prices.15yrs in business.

03/04/2016

Megan M.

Erik is professional, meticulous, detail-oriented, efficient and affordable. He did a great job painting most of the interior of my house.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

10/01/2015

Lois C.

Description of Work
Erik was great! He came in under estimate, arrived when promised and finished on schedule. He did painting outside and was very careful to protect plantings as well as surrounding areas of the house. Cleanup afterward was thorough. I will call him again for other work.

Category house painters

My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea

Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. With more 20 years in business, that's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can feel overwhelming at times. This along with busy work schedules makes commitments to family and community difficult. We also understand you're invested in the local area. You may even own a local business in the area. Let My Handyman help with your business maintenance and repairs. After all, this helps your company's image and value. Drop that hammer. Let My Handyman help. As the local handyman choice, we thank our local community for trusting America's most reliable, insured and bonded handyman services.

Offers Coupon

Paint It Right

"Paint It Right Painting is a family-owned painting company with 25 years experience in the industry. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded, and we offer free estimates for both interior and exterior residential work as well as commercial projects. We specialize in historic restorations, but we also do general painting services such as home painting, drywall repair and painting, and complete interior and exterior recolors. We can handle any painting project, big or small. We are honest, hard-working painters who strive to make every painting job a success. Whether you want an entire house repainted or just one room touched up, we can help! Zach and his family-run painting company specialize in home renovations and paint jobs of any size!"

Storm Repair Painting

Hi, I'm a local painter from Westland.. I mainly specialize in repairing ceilings from water damage. I make the ceilings/walls look like new, or to match the original, client is Boss. I work with all sorts of paints, depending on what client is looking for. But I keep my projects semi-small/medium, I'm a one man crew at the moment, so at the moment I'm not doing whole house painting. If you're looking for a perfectionist.. look forward to hearing from you.

2022 Super Service Award

All type of cleaning services ,painting,lawncare,and snowremoval.

carpet installing.