AARON'S LAWN & LANDSCAPING

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2010

4.1

3802 BEMIS RD

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

At Aaron’s Lawn Care Inc., customers will find a team of passionate and highly skilled landscaping experts that serve the areas of Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, and beyond. This company has been serving their community since 1988, and takes great pride in the level of quality they are able to provide to each and every customer. Their team works with both residential and commercial customers, handling services like landscape design and installation, concrete work, hardscaping, commercial snow removal, lawn care and maintenance, weed control, mosquito and insect control, and fertilization services. You can trust Aaron’s Lawn Care Inc. to provide comprehensive landscaping services and help you achieve the beautiful results you have always wanted. Get started today by calling to schedule your free estimate!...

11/09/2018

Liette G.

After talking to many contractors we hired Aaron's to do extensive work for us: lawn drainage, complete new landscaping job in the front yard, and repairing a damaged front step/landing at our front door. This involved determining where to place box drains, pitching the perforated drain tile properly, and tapping into the city storm sewer; design work for the landscaping; and a complex job of using concrete pavers to build a "box" over the damaged front steps. The work is now done and we could not be more pleased. It looks great and the quality of the work is outstanding. The crew was polite and picked up after themselves, including reseeding parts of the lawn that got roughed up by equipment. The paver job was complex and technically difficult; GM Chris took it on himself, worked patiently and found creative solutions, and turned out an outstanding work product that solved a big problem for us. I can't say enough good things about Chris. He handled the sales aspect and design work as well as the paver job. He answered all our questions and asked for our input and approval at critical stages in the process. If we need work done in the future, we know who to call. Quality work; a fair price; and someone we feel we can work with.

Description of Work
Landscaping, concrete pavers, lawn drainage

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

10/14/2015

Rachel S.

06/12/2014

Mishael B.

Anyone I have had contact with at Aaron's has always been friendly, polite and accommodating. I have been using them for 3 years for lawn services and will continue to use to them.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization

05/02/2013

Mike G.

Called and scheduled an appointment for regrading our backyard and putting in a retaining wall. The appointment when I talked to the guy over the phone said he could make it at 10am. I said I had another guy coming at 9 and u know sometimes appointments take longer. He said no problem, he was free all day and said would show at 11am. I said perfect. I waited and waited and of course... NO SHOW!!! Chris was his name now that I think of it. he called an hour and a half later asking if he can come later in the day. I should've said no, since if u can't show up ontime then my business is not important to u. He came at 2pm instead and said he would email me a estimate. Took almost a week to get the estimate via email. Estimate didn't have everything that I requested on it. Had to email back for a revision..... Said would get the revision back to me the next day. NEVER happened. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO GET AN ESTIMATE FROM THEM!!! CALL SOMEONE ELSE!!

Description of Work
Estimate for re-grading and retaining wall

10/29/2012

Kristen M. H.

Chris from Aaron's provided a prompt and very reasonable estimate. Their quote was approximately 40% less than others I had called in the Ann Arbor area. Their carpenter, John, did a lovely job on our new railings and pergola. Our new patio and walkways look very nice as well. All of the gentlemen that worked on our property were very friendly and courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced deck railing, installed pergola, brick paver patio and walkway

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

Grays Outdoor Services

FRONTLINE WORKERS RECEIVE $200 OFF EVERY $1000 SPENT!! Here at Grays Outdoor Services we are committed to excellence in the outdoor service industry. We work together as a professional team serving the Metro Area for over a decade, offering and designing superior quality for many properties. We are committed to being on time and providing quality for any outdoor service need. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn and keep your valuable business. We have 10 employees and are a full service company that provides on time professional services.

Offers by Grays Outdoor Services on Angi
    Metro D Lawn and Landscape

We are a local lawn and landscape company that has been offering lawn mowing and landscape services since 2014. We offer services to Canton, Livonia, Westland, Garden City, and all of downriver.

lawn & Landscaping