UNDER THE SUN

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

Retail Store...

Harper Interiors llc

*Labor Day special now through September! Call for details!* Harper Interiors has over 20 years of experience. As well as other floors types. I am the owner and am present for all jobs. I am confident that when I leave the job will be completed to your satisfaction, and I strive for perfection while keeping costs as low as possible. I specialize in carpet & luxury vinyl plank installation.

Offers by Harper Interiors llc on Angi

03/12/2015

Candy V.

They are extremely helpful, very knowledgeable. They ask you questions about what you want so that they understand what you are looking for and then they make recommendation, they are asking about how would you use your yard, and how much space do you have between and they think about all those things before you make purchase and they really knew work to make sure that you understand that cost of maintaining it so that you don't get yourself in a situation where may be you can't afford to have the pool. They are very responsible and expect their customers to be responsible in what they are doing. They are very very great to work with and just amazing people. They have the best price. I would be using them again for chemicals for sure.

Description of Work
We did put a pool in by Under The Sun in June.

12/18/2014

stanley L.

Description of Work
consultation on pool problems. they new what to do and how I could fix the problem myself with minimal cost.

12/21/2012

Chris C.

Company very prompt with their response to my inquiry.

Description of Work
Services not contracted

06/28/2006

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS COMPANY IS EXCELLENT. THEY HAVE GREAT PRICES ON THEIR REPAIRS AND THEIR STOCK IN THEIR STORE. THEY ARE VERY HONEST AND ATTENTIVE TO YOUR NEEDS. WE WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Description of Work
THEY HAD TO REPAIR THE PUMP ON OUR POOL.

Category pool cleaners

Retail store, pool liner replacements. Sells above ground pool equipment.

In store estimates are free
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa