Shine Window Cleaning

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2012

2240 Byron Center Ave SW

Wyoming, MI 49519

Serving Customers Is Who We Are. At Shine℠, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: - Holiday lighting services - Roof cleaning services - Gutter cleaning services - House washing services - Pressure washing services - Window washing services It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine℠ has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same....

window cleaning (101)gutter cleaning (38)pressure washing (35)roof cleaning (12)holiday decorating (9)

05/14/2021

Excellent. Supurp workmanship. The windows are sparkling clean.

Description of Work
Windows washed

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

09/30/2020

The Shine team was punctual and professional. The estimate was provided within 24 hours of my first call. The work was carefully done and detailed. Excellent work! The cost was appropriate for the work done.

Description of Work
Exterior Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

06/27/2020

Guys were polite, respectful, and I think they did a great job. I’m waiting for rain in the daytime, so I can see how well the gutters are working.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/29/2020

Shine was amazing. Professionally, efficient and respectful of our property. I would hire them time and again. Thank you and great job.

Description of Work
Unclog a Downspout

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking time to leave us feedback on your experience. We are glad you are happy with the gutter cleaning and the crew who performed the work. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Thanks again!

08/23/2019

Excellent job, prompt and efficient!

Description of Work
Windows and screens (if needed) cleaned

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

05/08/2019

Workers were punctual and considerate of my time. They were professional and did an excellent job! My windows have never been so clean and my deck looks brand new!! Excellent work!!

Description of Work
Windows washed inside and outside, gutters cleaned, house and deck power washed

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

05/07/2019

Fantastic, they arrived on time, were professional and kind. I felt like I could trust them in my home. My windows and screens look great. I have used this company many times and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior windows cleaned, screens cleaned

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

04/19/2019

Excellent they were prompt, courteous, and thorough!

Description of Work
gutter cleaning and power washing

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

04/17/2019

Shane came out within a day or two to quote on my window washing. However, this Job has not been done because I have not heard from any other suppliers – – I guess they aren’t interested. But, I have no other quotes to compare to Shine’s So the project is on hold right now.

Description of Work
Window washing on new condo

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

04/12/2019

They are amazing. Quick, professional and my windows have never looked better!

Description of Work
cleaning windows

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

Residential & commercial window & gutter cleaning, power washing, roof cleaning & holiday lighting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check