Reyes Builders and Painting LLC

Founded 2015

We are a family owned business focusing on interior and exterior painting and finished carpentry services to fit all of your needs. With a sharp attention to detail we are able to deliver on ALL customer needs and desires for each individual project. ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+53 more images

interior painting202049509
We did drywall, plastering, carpentry and painting, etc.
Interior Painting  project

Interior Painting & Molding project
Interior Painting & Molding

woodworking

202048504

interior painting (11)woodworking (5)general contractors (5)house painting (4)drywall (2)basement remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)handyman (1)

02/17/2022

Liam O.

Mario’s capable crew did exactly what they needed to do to make my project a success. They worked hard when needed the most, and left my home ready for the next big steps. I recommend!

Description of Work
Carpentry - Woodworking

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

08/04/2021

Lynette S.

Mario the owner is very pleasant. The workmanship was excellent. They were very prompt and cleaned up when they were finished. My home now looks beautiful. And I will definitely use them again. I Highly recommend them. Thank you Angi's List.

Description of Work
Remodeling and painting services.

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/07/2021

Susan J P.

A bid was made and service was discussed to take place in the Spring of 2021. After several calls we were told the job was too small, and they would probably raise the price. So disappointing.

Description of Work
Exterior staining of front door and shutters.

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

04/16/2021

Jackie S.

Elsa and crew were wonderful! They came in the morning and they were done by 6:00 or so. They were very accommodating and did a beautiful job! We’re planning on using them again for our kitchen floor installation. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

03/29/2021

Toy M.

Reyes Builders and Painting did a Wonderful job in my home. They were prompt, professional to work with and they gave me Quality work. I am very happy with the my wood basings, they look brand new! I have already gotten another estimate of work I need done around my house. I will be calling Reyes Builders and Painting again real soon.

Description of Work
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

03/24/2021

Michael Ludema L.

Excellent, did a great job and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/24/2021

Samantha Kamil K.

Mario and his crew have done a few different jobs for me now and I have been highly satisfied and impressed with every one! I would highly recommend them for painting, drywall repair, kitchen cabinet painting and resurfacing. They do great work, are super friendly and responsive, all at a fair price.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/17/2021

Eric K.

Excellent. Completely professional and quick. Would recommend to friends and family and hire again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

01/13/2021

Crhis K.

Excellent. Hire Mario and the crew. Fast work, quality, and everything is cleaned at the end of the work day. We will use them again and recommend that you try them out.

Description of Work
interior paiting

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/04/2021

Lucinda W.

Excellent!!!!!!! Great, great experience. Mario and his team were super. Good communication, hard worker, stuck to task, great job, on time all at a fair price! Very Happy!!!

Description of Work
New window flower boxes on my house.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thanks so much was a placer

12/08/2020

Tanya K.

Real well. I thought they did a well good job. Really great customer service and personable. Very please with the services.

Description of Work
Re caulk windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Thank you very much I appreciate you feedback will be happy to assist you with all you needs

11/24/2020

james K.

very smooth.. they did everything asked for in a very timely manner good group of guys

Description of Work
Unfinished Carpentry

Category contractors, drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/18/2020

antony D.

Mario and his team did great work painting the main level, master bedroom/bath and an additional bedroom of our house. His team took precautionary measures of making sure drop clothes were covering all areas of the floor and our furniture and cleaned up very nicely when they were finished. They were a hard working group and we would hire them again for our painting needs!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

thank you for your good comment it was our pleasure to help you with your painting project We are here to serve you

11/08/2020

Pamela V.

The project went very well. I am pleased with how promptly the job was done. And was impressed with the overall high quality of the work.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Review for Reyes Builders and Painting LLC - 2000 28th St SW, Wyoming, MI - 39010351

11/05/2020

Tanya C.

Our entire basement was taped and painted to perfection in 3.5hrs. The crew was professional, friendly and swift. Highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/26/2020

Margaret N.

The work was completed in one day, due to the fact that several people were working on the project. Mario and crew were polite and efficient. It’s great to have it all done in just one day!

Description of Work
Painting of living room dining room kitchen and hall. Painting white on all doors and trim throughout the condo.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thanks for the complement we are looking forward to assist everyone with they needs

09/16/2020

Janice G.

It went very well - Mario was prompt and responsive to the bid process, he showed up on time and did the paint job with high quality and in the time he estimated it would take! Would hire again.

Description of Work
exterior paiting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/15/2020

Jeff F.

They set an appointment and never showed up. I wasted a lot of time

Description of Work
Did not show for appointment

Category contractors, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Hello how are you thanks for your comment but honestly we told you that we don’t do curve stairway rilling

09/08/2020

Allan D.

Good. A little overpriced for the amount of work done.

Description of Work
Finished Carpentry and Woodworking

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/08/2020

Darren O.

Fantastic job and quicker than expected. We had to shuffle around our project date and they were very nice about it.

Description of Work
Exterior House and Garage painting.

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/27/2020

Dan M.

It went pretty well and he did a good job in painting the bedroom. He was friendly and he did a good job in communicating.

Description of Work
They painted a bedroom for me.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/26/2020

Alex P.

It's just fine they did everything what they promised to do. They have a market price like no more no less.

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category basement remodeling