OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF GRAND RAPIDS

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2006

West Michigan Garage Doors

Whether you're in the market for a new garage door, or in need of a repair, West Michigan Garage Doors will provide professional service at a price that can't be beaten.

Precision Garage Door of West Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

08/24/2017

It was after hours of course. Seriously when people open the garage door is after five o'clock, when they get home. So, its after hours. I thought the price was fair. They did a really nice job.

Description of Work
To replace an spring. They got my door working again, because the spring had snapped, and it stopped working. They did an temporary fix, and they came back to install the new spring, because they had to order it.

11/11/2016

Started my inquiry by E-Mail for the price, then called to set up the service call. Both employees were helpful and friendly. Service tech Shawn showed up on time to our appointment and was super nice. He listened to my issues, inspected the units and repaired them as needed. He made sure all my questions were answered and even helped to reprogram my remotes, lubricate the doors and set the limits...

Description of Work
Basic service call to find out why garage door had stopped working and have them inspected/adjusted.

01/25/2016

They called me back first thing Monday morning and sent someone out that afternoon. He told me that it was a dangerous situation and the entire double door could have come crashing down. They were able to reuse the shaft safely, which saved money, and they also checked the other door, tightened some bolts, and oiled the mechanisms to be sure they worked well.

Description of Work
The end of the shaft over the door snapped, causing the door to get stuck partway down at an angle.

03/09/2015

I had problems scheduling a service call. When I did get a time, the service person suggested a new metal door that would replace my existing wood door. I did not want to replace the door but rather just have it fixed. The service person stated it would be difficult to fix. He assured me that it would look good. I gave them a deposit of $600 which represented half of the cost of the door. After I ...

Description of Work
I asked Overhead Door to come out and quote me for a new door opener and fix my existing garage door.

09/10/2014

Installer Ryan was on time, worked hard in the rain, and made sure everything was operational before he left.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring. Added exterior remote keypad

Category garage doors

RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOORS & OPENERS, A VARIETY OF BOTH INSULATED & NON-INSULATED STEEL DOORS, WOOD GARAGE DOORS, COMMERCIAL: DOCK, ROLLING STEEL, COUNTER DOORS, OPENERS & OTHER PRODUCTS FOR COMMERCIAL USE, SERVICE, PARTS, SALES.

Yes-new installations