Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2019

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation....

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

deck cleaning

202049401

4.4

4.2

gutter repair (7)roofing (3)decks & porches (3)awnings (2)door installation (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)

08/22/2022

Christopher P.

***BUYER BEWARE*** REFER TO THE MICHIGAN ATTORNEY GENERAL'S WEBSITE ABOUT HIRING CONTRACTORS BEFORE CONTACTING INFINITY HOME IMPROVEMENT IN WYOMING, MI The entire project was awful and extremely regretful. The salesman applied high pressure sales tactics by staying after my wife asked him and his sales partner to leave at least twice. The lead salesperson told us he didn't drive 2 and a half hours from the office to take no for an answer. This is a serious red flag that we unfortunately missed. Also a missed red flag: Today only pricing. According to the Michigan Attorney General's website, this is also a red flag. Another red flag from the AG website was paying up front. The company didn't demand it, but a small discount was offered if up front payment was given. They also told us another area roofing company (Herbert Roofing) was not GAF "master elite". I checked with GAF's contractor services and they are. Talking bad about a rival company during a sales pitch is another red flag on the AG's site. The sales team arrived shortly after 7:30 pm and left well after 10:30 pm. They also severely misled us concerning our shingle color. They ripped off a small piece of an architectural shingle to show us how it would match up with our out-building. The tiny piece they showed us looked passable. The full sized shingle wasn't close to what we wanted, but the installation went through as my wife tried to pause the workers. They wouldn't stop at her request because they couldn't understand her or were pretending not to be able to. On the day this happened, the one person from the crew that could communicated with us was sleeping in their van until late morning. We did not know that until he woke up and got out of the van. We chose this company because we had Gutter Helmet already installed and were hoping to continue with it. We ended up not getting it put back on because they put a roof on that is not the color we wanted and would have looked terrible with the Gutter Helmet (which apparently frames the lower layer with architectural shingles instead of tucking under like they did with our old 3-tab shingles - another detail conveniently left out by them). With the poor workmanship and quality with the roof and gutters, it no longer made sense to put Gutter Helmet back on anyway. We aren't confident that this roof will keep out house dry, so more work will be required anyway. The installers were never on time and the project manager could not reliably contact them to find out where they were at. The installation of everything is extremely sloppy. The roof was put on during high enough temperatures to be damaged by workers walking on the shingles (as well as dropping tools on the warm shingles). The drip-edge looks awful as there are large gaps at every corner. There was excessive asphalt loss piled up in our new gutters, which also leaked up top and at the downspout extensions. This, as well as removing the gutters 5 days before the roof installation began, caused us to have water in our basement for the first time in the 10+ years we've lived here. A few of the minor installation defects were addressed (as was the "up top" gutter leak - I fixed the rest myself because I no longer trust these people to touch my home). The roof valleys were not installed to GAF specifications and GAF has informed me that they will not warranty their shingles if they aren't installed correctly. Infinity Home Improvements is a GAF "master elite" installer. I checked with GAF about this. I don't trust what "master elite" actually means - given the poor quality of work that was done to my home. I overpaid. I though I was getting the last roof I'd ever need. The salesman assured me that I was getting the best at the end of signing the contract. The salesman told me a lie. This workmanship is poor and this company will not assume accountability for it. It's a company that contracts everything out - so tracing accountability is difficult for the buyer. I asked for an itemized receipt for work done. They refused to give us one because of proprietary pricing. They refunded us less than $600 (roughly half the cost of Gutter Helmet remove & reinstall for us) upon request. This means our roof and gutters were priced at just under $42,000. We did not get what we paid for. GAF "master elite" isn't worth it if this is the kind of work GAF considers to be "master elite" by the contractors they sell their shingles to. I could only include 10 attachments with this review, but it should show that we paid a lot of money for bad work.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutter replacement, gutter helmet remove & reinstall

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

Review for Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan - 852 47th St SW, Wyoming, MI - 39845670

03/17/2022

Daniel P.

Excellent repair work done on my deck on time.

Description of Work
Deck Repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

02/06/2021

Robert J.

The work was spelled out well and the pricing was acceptable. The work crew was professional, polite, hard working, and they completed the work within the schedule promised. They did a good job cleaning up after themselves before leaving. Assistance in setting up financing was offered and accepted with no problems. I would hire Infinity Home Improvement again.

Description of Work
Replace roofing, venting, gutters, and leaf guards on our entire house and garage.

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

01/21/2021

Alexandra K.

tearing out old deck, building new one

Description of Work
They were great when they came to my house for a quote. When they came to do the tear out and the costs were higher than expected, it was difficult to get a straight answer as to why the changes were happening and what was driving the cost, and if there any other cost effective options. We originally planned on no railing because of the height and size of the deck, but when the final inspection happened we were told we needed one rail. They tried to charge us a lot of money to redo it, even though we had no control. We ended up paying for a small portion of the railing to be put up, but it was a battle. Overall they were difficult to work with, especially after it didn’t meet inspection (it was a small height discrepancy, everything else was fine).

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

11/24/2020

Mrs M P.

We are extremely with the workmanship Infinity Home Improvement showed. Excellent response time. Spectacular customer service. We highly recommend

Description of Work
Gutter Helmet

Category awnings, gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

11/06/2020

David P.

Everything went excellent. I called Infinity Home Improvement and they sent Stacy out the next day. She is very knowledgeable and personable. Dave did a good job getting the work done.

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts

Category awnings, gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

07/21/2020

Diana T.

They made my bathroom easier and safe for me. They were a pkeasent company to work with and the installation crew were the greatest, they were on time, very conscious of there work which was outstanding, they were very hard workers. No complaints on them at all, and I would have them come back for another job anytime

Description of Work
Remodeled Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Review for Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan - 852 47th St SW, Wyoming, MI - 38735847

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review, we loved reviewing the pics of your install. We are very proud of our crews. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

12/26/2019

Dan A.

Perfect! Couldn't ask to work with a better company. They have respect for me and my home. The crew always does a wonderful job making my home look better. I am a 5x returning customer and will be calling back to have more work done.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, gutter helmet, insulation

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

12/16/2019

Mary M.

went wonderful. We are very happy with the work

Description of Work
patio door

Category doors

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so happy that your job went wonderfully. The staff will be happy when they read your review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future.

12/12/2019

Raymond P.

my project turned out beautiful. I would recommend them to friends and family

Description of Work
deck on the back of my home

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so pleased you project turned out beautiful, and thank you so much for the recommendations to your friends and family. My staff and install teams will be thrilled to read your review. We post them in our hallways as a reminder that customer satisfaction is a top priority. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

12/12/2019

Samantha V.

It went fine .

Description of Work
Gutter helmet

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. Please let us know if you have any issues.

12/04/2019

DJ N.

It was good. They were easy to deal with. They did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
They put gutter covers.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so pleased you found us easy to deal with and that you feel we lived up to our promises. Thank you for choosing Infinity Home Improvement for your home improvement needs. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

12/04/2019

Sylvia & Gerald M.

We have a good experience with them. They did a lot of work for us. I have no complaints with them.

Description of Work
They replaced our house windows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. The team members here at Infinity will be pleased to read your review. We love return customers! Please let us know if we can assist you with your future home improvement projects.

Contact

Phone

852 47th St SW

Wyoming, MI 49509

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, Financing
    Michigan
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

How is Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan overall rated?

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan open?

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan is open:

Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Thursday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM

What payment options does Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan provide

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, Financing

Does Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offer free estimates?

Yes, Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offers free project estimates.

Does Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offer emergency services?

Yes, Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan?

Yes, Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offers warranties.

What services does Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offer?

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan offers the following services: Infinity Home Improvement has been serving home owners with their home improvement needs for 20 years. We are the exclusive dealer of Gutter Helmet products as well as a GAF Master Elite Roofing contractor. We offer free comprehensive roof inspections as well as a 21 point home energy analysis.