Bouma Bros. Sales and Service Inc.

Founded 1956 • With Angi since March 2009

1529 Burlingame Ave

Wyoming, MI 49509

Bouma Bros. Sales and Service Inc. is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving the Wyoming area. We would love for you to visit our showroom at 1529 Burlingame Ave. SW, Wyoming. There, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after-sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair program. Our full range of products also includes electric garage door openers as well as many other accessories to go with your garage door. Think of us when it comes to buying, installing or repairing any type of garage door. Our showroom is located at 1529 Burlingame Ave. SW, Wyoming and is open Monday to Thursday from 7 AM to 5 PM and Friday from 7 AM to 4 PM. I invite you to come and visit us, and on behalf of our entire team, I thank you for considering our company. ...

05/31/2018

Michael B.

Called and got them out the same day. Arrived as promised. They were able to fix the problem and opener did not need to be replaced. Very happy with the service and the outcome!

Description of Work
Garage door opener repair

12/06/2017

Suzanne M.

They were able to schedule the repair within 2-days. The garage door is functioning well now.

Description of Work
Garage door repair and maintenance

05/05/2017

Ellen C.

Steve arrived promptly & easily fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Our garage door came off its track very late Weds night rendering it inoperable.On Thurs am I made several calls to companies I had previously done business with.None of them were able to come or if they could would have to charge me $180 per hr plus parts.Bouma was immediately responsive & sent someone within the hour!!

03/17/2017

Kandace W.

Our hope was to have older garage door fixed. Unfortunately, the parts were no longer available and a new install was necessary. Bouma Bros was timely and professional. Our two new doors look and work great!

Description of Work
Older garage door maintenance.

01/18/2016

MIKE M.

Great! Door works much better...didn't even know the spring was broken.

Description of Work
Replaced the spring on my garage door and re-attached a guide wire

06/19/2015

Brad B.

Dan took my call and said they should be out to my home the next day. They came at about 10:00 am and had left by 11:00. The fix was quick and the entire experience was professional and of superior quality.

Description of Work
We had a garage door that would open and close a little crooked. Yesterday, someone must have gotten worse because it made very loud noises going up, but couldn't shut again. I called at 4:30 in the afternoon and they were here 10:00am the next morning. They fixed the roller wheel, straightened the track, and lubricated the system for only $73! I couldn't be more impressed with their responsiveness and quality of work. The door works better than it ever has!

05/28/2015

Robin W.

Making the appointment was easy, I called and they said they would be out 2 days later (my garage door was functioning, just noisy). I asked them to call me before arriving, and they did call and gave me plenty of notice of when they would arrive. They arrived as planned. The service person got right to work, and was pleasant even though we had to move a few things to get the access that he needed. They didn't try to sell me parts that I didn't need, when just the lubrication was enough to fix our issues.

Description of Work
Examined 2 garage doors, lubricated both, adjusted width of door track on 1 door.

03/10/2015

VICKI T.

It worked out very well. No issues since the service!

Description of Work
They came out to fix my mother's garage door. The door would not fully close.

12/30/2014

Ray B.

The door had some minor damage which I pointed out and they replaced the damaged panel with no arguments. The door works very well and I have no complaints.

Description of Work
They provided an 18ft garage door with associated hardware.

12/24/2014

Michael K.

The representative called in the morning with a more accurate time to be expected. He arrived at the start of that window and replaced the garage door spring. He was professional and quick.

Description of Work
He replaced the garage door spring.