Amber Valley Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2012

"We exist to help you love your home. We provide Home Improvement and Remodeling services in the Greater Grand Rapids area. Inside your home, we remodel kitchens and bathrooms, and perform whole-house remodeling and addition services. For exteriors, we install siding (Vinyl, Hardie, etc.), roofing, and decks. We love using our skills to help those in need, so we help restore homes after a fire, and work with those with disabilities or aging difficulties live safe and functional at home. Remodeling and Home Improvement from your roof to your foundation. Most homeowners don't look forward to hiring a contractor. We have a process that addresses our client's fears so they can enjoy their home improvement."...

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

PurePro Cleaning

We specialize in cleaning the exterior of residential homes! We go above and beyond for every one of our clients! We remove the mold from your siding with a soft wash strategy in order to avoid damage to your home! We clean windows with the care that is needed! We look at every window from different angles to ensure a streak free cleaning! ​ We pride ourselves on punctuality and do our best to show up at the time of your scheduled appointment! We are also extra careful around the beautiful plants that surround your house!

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi

04/04/2018

I would recommend Amber Valley Construction as they were extremely helpful in my product research. They took the time talk about my ideas, gave me some referrals, and guide me through what I was thinking. The staff was responsive and professional. I will call them in the future if I need anything else.

Description of Work
Deck extension & roof leak

Category decks,roofing,siding

06/16/2017

Had them come out to look at the site for the deck. I contacted them with the info they requested. They emailed me plans and then I never heard from the again. Tried to contact them several times with no response. Had them out early spring by the time I started looking again everyone was filled up. Very frustrated.

Category decks

04/01/2016

I contacted this company last fall for a deck build. I was ready to hire the builder and asked for licensing and insurance information. After I asked for this information, crickets. I heard nothing from the builder. I assumed that it was because it was so far into the fall months that he felt it was best to wait until the spring. I called back in the spring and the builder gave promises of a call ...

Description of Work
Gave an estimate on a deck.

Category decks

12/04/2012

Derek is great to work with, very prompt, and cost efficient. He is very professional and attentive to all of our repair needs.

Description of Work
Provides various ongoing services for a local restaurant chain.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,handyman service,garage builders,woodworking

Full service remodeling, general contracting, and maintenance solutions.

Check, Financing Available