ProGreenScapes LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

Locally owned & operated. ...

S&J hauling landscaping services

Hello James with S&J hauling here well the services I provide are light hauling small tree removal debris removal junk removal gutter cleaning landscaping services feel free to contact me for estimate

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

Leaf Me Alone

I handle leaf & snow removal in Downriver as well as Dearborn. Contact us for a free quote today! Discount for recurring customers.

05/02/2017

They were great. They put it all in within the span of just one day. It looks great and weathered the winter well.

Description of Work
They installed artificial turf in our yard.

Category landscaping

03/02/2017

They did a fantastic Job! Work was quick and clean and they were super friendly and sweet to my elderly mother.

Description of Work
I hired ProGreenScapes to removed a couple of trees on my mother's property.

Category tree service

09/17/2014

Description of Work
For the last two years, Progreenscapes has provided the lawn and tree service for my office and it has never looked better.

Category tree service

06/28/2014

Putting them up was fine, but he never came back to take them down. He said he would come back in January, but we never heard from him. I figured with as bad as the winter was, we would give him until March, but still couldn't get ahold of him. I think he is either new at lighting or underbid himself on the amount of work and distance he has to travel. We didn't pay him yet to take them down, so w...

Description of Work
He put up Christmas lights last December, but never came back to take them down.

Category holiday decorators

04/28/2014

Description of Work
I contact Progreen to get a quote to cut and remove the bruch on my property. They responed quickly and told me they would visit the property that day and call me the next with an estimate. I have called them several times over the last few weeks to find out what if they were able to do the job and what the estimate would be. I have not received any respones from them. I do not mind if they do not what to do the job but they should have at least informed me that they would not be interested in do the work.

Category lawn service,tree service

Landscaping & lawn care, including fertilizing & sodding. Tree service. Brush hogging & snow plowing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal