Above All Masonry & Construction LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 2102197401
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2023

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1165 Eureka Rd

Wyandotte, MI 48192

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association....

Resposiveness

masonry (23)chimney repair (9)decks & porches (3)marble & granite (1)fireplace services (1)chimney cap repair (1)roofing (1)gutter repair (1)awnings (1)

03/28/2020

In an environment where it's tough to find reliable and competitive service providers, Pat (the owner) and his team were a breath of fresh air. From the initial contact with Pat (a different Pat) to set time to get an estimate, through working with Pat (the owner) to finalize the details to Mike's outstanding work, this was a great experience. They were timely, professional, friendly, competitive ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt exterior fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

11/23/2019

Everything went great. All the work that was done looks amazing, I couldn’t be happier. I will definitely keep in mind for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof, gutters, masonry work, replace awning, replace railing for porch step

CATEGORY awnings,decks,gutter repair,masonry,roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

10/16/2019

Very Good. They did things I did not asked to do. I'd appreciate it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
porch steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2019

09/08/2019

Pat (owner) is extremely personable and will answer any questions you may have. I had a question after the work was done and he answered very quickly. Mike and his apprentice were right on time and did a great job. I had to have my chimney rebuilt from the rootline up. I also chose to have a liner installed and all my vent pipes in the basement from the water heater and furnace were brought up to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Rebuild From Roofline

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Photo for Above All Masonry & Construction LLC - 1165 Eureka Rd, Wyandotte, MI - 38095315

11/20/2017

He was very accommodating. He removed the line on the dryer, and came back to put the line back on after I had time to paint in the laundry room! For the shower, he realized the fix was quick and painless, and did not charge for work he did not have to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas line repaired on Dryer and bathroom shower leaked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

07/25/2017

They knew what they were doing. The work took a few hours. The guy that came out for the estimate was knowledgeable and didn't push me to replace things that didn't need replaced. He explained to me why there were cracks and why it was common and I shouldn't worry about it. He made me feel comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did masonry work for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2017

07/23/2017

I thought their price was a little too high. I had very limited interaction with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave us a quote for a chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2017

06/12/2017

They did the work in one day. It was amazingly done and for the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my porch fixed for crumbling brick (approx 18 bricks), cement laid in my driveway where there were cracks (approx 3 by 8 ft), my step replaced, and the entry slab replaced. They also filled in cracks around the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Photo for Above All Masonry & Construction LLC - 1165 Eureka Rd, Wyandotte, MI - 35231411

01/02/2017

Very honest. Said it wasn't the chimney. Then gave me another idea of the issue. He gave me a referral who came out and diagnosed the issue that day and fixed it the next.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them check my chimney because I thought I had a leak in my basement resulting from a chimney defect.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

11/09/2016

After receiving the quote, I made a call back to Above All to find out why their quote is more than 2 times greater than my previous quote. The lady on the phone was quite rude when I told her the amount of brick needed to do that job costs 50 dollars and is the reasoning I'm questioning a quote of $1350. She told me to go called Empire if I'm not satisfied with the quote. She does have one thing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had someone come out to provide a quote to brick a 27" x 41" window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Masonry. Chimney repair & rebuilds. Tuckpointing. Porches. Stone & gravel. Concrete pouring. Chimney cleaning. Fireplace repairs. Much more!

MasterCard, Check, Visa