Above All Masonry & Construction LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial

masonry (24)chimney repair (10)decks & porches (3)chimney cap repair (2)awnings (2)marble & granite (1)fireplace services (1)roofing (1)gutter repair (1)

05/09/2020

Margaret F.

The projects went fairly well and if there were problems, they fixed them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
chimney rebuild, front walk replacement, misc. cement work

Category awnings, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

03/28/2020

Jim H.

In an environment where it's tough to find reliable and competitive service providers, Pat (the owner) and his team were a breath of fresh air. From the initial contact with Pat (a different Pat) to set time to get an estimate, through working with Pat (the owner) to finalize the details to Mike's outstanding work, this was a great experience. They were timely, professional, friendly, competitive an did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. I highly recommend Above All!!

Description of Work
Rebuilt exterior fireplace

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

11/23/2019

sarah S.

Everything went great. All the work that was done looks amazing, I couldn’t be happier. I will definitely keep in mind for future projects.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof, gutters, masonry work, replace awning, replace railing for porch step

Category awnings, decks, gutter repair, masonry, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/16/2019

Joseph M.

Very Good. They did things I did not asked to do. I'd appreciate it.

Description of Work
porch steps

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

09/08/2019

Craig E.

Pat (owner) is extremely personable and will answer any questions you may have. I had a question after the work was done and he answered very quickly. Mike and his apprentice were right on time and did a great job. I had to have my chimney rebuilt from the rootline up. I also chose to have a liner installed and all my vent pipes in the basement from the water heater and furnace were brought up to code. The bricks matched perfectly. Everything was hauled away and cleaned up to the point it was hard to tell anyone was there.

Description of Work
Chimney Rebuild From Roofline

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

Review for Above All Masonry & Construction LLC - 1165 Eureka Rd, Wyandotte, MI - 38095315

06/11/2018

walter K.

did an excellent job

Description of Work
re-built porch wall

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

11/20/2017

Annette S.

He was very accommodating. He removed the line on the dryer, and came back to put the line back on after I had time to paint in the laundry room! For the shower, he realized the fix was quick and painless, and did not charge for work he did not have to do.

Description of Work
Gas line repaired on Dryer and bathroom shower leaked.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

07/25/2017

Lyn W.

They knew what they were doing. The work took a few hours. The guy that came out for the estimate was knowledgeable and didn't push me to replace things that didn't need replaced. He explained to me why there were cracks and why it was common and I shouldn't worry about it. He made me feel comfortable.

Description of Work
They did masonry work for me.

Work Completed On 06/25/2017

07/23/2017

Richard M.

I thought their price was a little too high. I had very limited interaction with them.

Description of Work
They came out and gave us a quote for a chimney.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2017

06/12/2017

Meghan M.

They did the work in one day. It was amazingly done and for the best price.

Description of Work
I had my porch fixed for crumbling brick (approx 18 bricks), cement laid in my driveway where there were cracks (approx 3 by 8 ft), my step replaced, and the entry slab replaced. They also filled in cracks around the house.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

Review for Above All Masonry & Construction LLC - 1165 Eureka Rd, Wyandotte, MI - 35231411

01/02/2017

Stephen G.

Very honest. Said it wasn't the chimney. Then gave me another idea of the issue. He gave me a referral who came out and diagnosed the issue that day and fixed it the next.

Description of Work
I had them check my chimney because I thought I had a leak in my basement resulting from a chimney defect.

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

11/09/2016

Brian R.

After receiving the quote, I made a call back to Above All to find out why their quote is more than 2 times greater than my previous quote. The lady on the phone was quite rude when I told her the amount of brick needed to do that job costs 50 dollars and is the reasoning I'm questioning a quote of $1350. She told me to go called Empire if I'm not satisfied with the quote. She does have one thing right, I will be going with someone else.

Description of Work
I had someone come out to provide a quote to brick a 27" x 41" window.

Work Completed On 11/09/2016

09/26/2016

Karen C.

Great! It all looks exactly as it should and was done on time and the day it was scheduled.

Description of Work
I have concrete replaced and installed on a portion of my lawn and driveway. New steps added to the back porch.

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

04/29/2016

Kathleen H.

Description of Work
Our front steps were in bad need of replacement--5 very large cement steps. Above All came out and quoted and then did the work. They were very professional. When there were unforeseen delays in starting our work, they called, explained and rescheduled. The work they did was beautiful. They did their best to match existing brick. They cleaned up the site afterwards. Just a great team of people and excellent work.

Work Completed On 04/25/2016

12/19/2015

Barbara G.

Wonderful. The guys were professional and polite. Got the job done fast and efficiently. Cleaned up after themselves. Would definitely use them again if needed,

Description of Work
Removed and replaced bricks under front stairs. Strengthened the stairs that were slightly wobbly.

Work Completed On 12/11/2015

07/01/2015

Viki D.

The whole process was a very positive experience. Pat Amos, the owner, came out right away to quote the job and after we discussed the work to be done, explained in detail what exactly would be done and how long it would take. The Team showed up when they said they would and were professional and courteous, answering any questions I had. The demolition of the porch steps and sidewalk plus the drilling out of the old mortar was all done on the first day and the refuse was disposed of and the site cleaned up before they left. The guys worked their butts off, continuing to work even during a light rain! The whole process from demolition to removal of the forms and final cleanup took 4 days (including time for the inspection)! The railings were installed a week or so later. I can't say enough about how well the work was done and how great the house looks now. The front of my old house looks 100% better!

Description of Work
Tore down and rebuilt the front porch, stairs and front sidewalk. Tuckpointed the entire front of the house as well as some areas on the side of the house; and replaced some damaged bricks on the front of the house as well as repaired some holes in the bricks(Replaced bricks and repairs matched the old brick perfectly!). Installed railings on the steps and the porch.

Category decks, masonry

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

03/12/2015

Alicia K.

Scheduled an appointment for an estimate to be provided. Company was a no call no show between the arranged time. I'll spend my money with a more reliable company.

Description of Work
Request for estimate

Work Completed On 03/12/2015

We do apologize for him not being on time. He did arrive at 12:04, he knew he was running late but, he did not have a phone number to get in contact with you. He did not think about having somebody from the office signing onto Angie's list and send you an email. This new program thru Angie's list where we get an email and not a phone call from the customer is new to us and we are still trying to figure it out. Once again we do apologize.

10/08/2014

ronald M.

Work Completed On 10/06/2014

09/24/2014

stacy J.

Description of Work
Never called me back

Work Completed On 08/18/2014

08/31/2014

Charles P.

Previous precast steps were in bad shape. Above all quoted just replacing the precast steps, but when we wanted something more permanent they were very accommodating. In one day, they removed the old steps, put in a conduit for the irrigation, laid brick risers and put on lovely limestone steps. A perfect job.

Description of Work
Replaced deteriorated front porch steps.

Category decks, masonry, marble & granite

Work Completed On 08/31/2014

Review for Above All Masonry & Construction LLC - 1165 Eureka Rd, Wyandotte, MI - 9162228

08/24/2014

David V.

Made quote request on August 18, never heard from contractor

Description of Work
Needed quote to repair damaged brick sill/step.

Work Completed On 08/18/2014

07/28/2014

James M.

Description of Work
Performed the tuck pointing and brick repair on the chimney in a prompt manner. Great communication with contractor and office. I will use them again.

Work Completed On 05/21/2014