CONCRETE CAULKERS CONTRACTING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

Concrete Caulkers Contracting offers a 10% discount to Angie's List members....

The Junkluggers of A2 & Novi

Since our founding in 2004, The Junkluggers has been an eco-friendly junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve. The amount of household and commercial waste that ends up in landfills on a daily basis is astronomical. We believe that a lot of this is avoidable, and with just a little attention to detail - and a lot of love for our planet - we can help reverse this growing problem. We provide sustainable disposal services for homes and offices large and small - as well as unwanted items of all kinds. Our team of friendly professionals removes your junk and donates it to local non-profits and charities. Anything that cannot be donated or repurposed is carefully broken down and recycled, if possible.

Offers by The Junkluggers of A2 & Novi on Angi
Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

BB's Bricks

Taking Pride in Everything We Do" Providing multiple services of brick work at customer friendly prices. We do just about everything from tuck pointing, replacements and custom jobs, to waterproofing any of your needs!!! Dedicated to being an honest company that will walk you through every step of the way. Let your problems be our project, and your projects our pleasure. We run a very tight knit crew with over 30 years of combined experience. We offer various discounts and specials throughout the year as well as %0 interest payment plans. FREE ESTIMATES

12/10/2008

They were prompt. They came in without me waiting too long. They broke up the old concrete and poured the new in.

Description of Work
They put in some new pavement for my driveway and they put in some special caulking between the joints so water that doesn't get down under the slab, they were the only company to offer this.

Category concrete driveways

10/31/2008

Dale came out and gave me a quote, he told me when they could do the work and then came out and did a great job. They cleaned the driveway very well, did a great job of caulking all the joints really well. However, after they sealed the driveway and it dried, the top half of the driveway looked great, the lower half had brown swirls on it!! I called Dale, he came out promptly and looked at the pro...

Description of Work
Caulk the expansion joints between the concrete slabs in my driveway. Clean and seal the driveway.

Category mudjacking

10/18/2007

They were good to work with. They did a great job caulking and sealing the driveway and they also worked around my schedule. The quality of their work was great and I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
This company caulked and sealed my 1250 square foot driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Concrete Caulking, Concrete Leveling, Concrete Flatwork, Stamped and Colored Concrete, Brick Pavers, Asphalt, Basement Leak Repair, Power Washing

ASK FOR DETAILS