CONCRETE CAULKERS CONTRACTING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2007

Concrete Caulkers Contracting offers a 10% discount to Angie's List members....

The Junkluggers of A2 & Novi

Since our founding in 2004, The Junkluggers has been an eco-friendly junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve. The amount of household and commercial waste that ends up in landfills on a daily basis is astronomical. We believe that a lot of this is avoidable, and with just a little attention to detail - and a lot of love for our planet - we can help reverse this growing problem. We provide sustainable disposal services for homes and offices large and small - as well as unwanted items of all kinds. Our team of friendly professionals removes your junk and donates it to local non-profits and charities. Anything that cannot be donated or repurposed is carefully broken down and recycled, if possible.

Offers by The Junkluggers of A2 & Novi on Angi
Pisani Contracting

We are a small, family owned company with 4 employees fully licensed and insured. We accept cash, check and credit cards as payment. We can also finance your payments as well. We generally don't accept payment until the job is complete on smaller jobs, on larger jobs however, we can work out a payment schedule based upon the amount of work completed. We pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with our customers to assure their complete satisfaction throughout the entire experience.

MoonShine Window Clean & Power Wash

The main focus of Moonshine is to keep the exteriors of all residential homes and local businesses alive and well. Mother nature can make it very difficult to maintain a clean and well polished property - this is where we come in.

12/10/2008

They were prompt. They came in without me waiting too long. They broke up the old concrete and poured the new in.

Description of Work
They put in some new pavement for my driveway and they put in some special caulking between the joints so water that doesn't get down under the slab, they were the only company to offer this.

Category concrete driveways

10/31/2008

Dale came out and gave me a quote, he told me when they could do the work and then came out and did a great job. They cleaned the driveway very well, did a great job of caulking all the joints really well. However, after they sealed the driveway and it dried, the top half of the driveway looked great, the lower half had brown swirls on it!! I called Dale, he came out promptly and looked at the pro...

Description of Work
Caulk the expansion joints between the concrete slabs in my driveway. Clean and seal the driveway.

Category mudjacking

10/18/2007

They were good to work with. They did a great job caulking and sealing the driveway and they also worked around my schedule. The quality of their work was great and I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
This company caulked and sealed my 1250 square foot driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Concrete Caulking, Concrete Leveling, Concrete Flatwork, Stamped and Colored Concrete, Brick Pavers, Asphalt, Basement Leak Repair, Power Washing

ASK FOR DETAILS